Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

13/09/17 Capital tower FF at around 9.30-9.40 pm. I was blowing my hair and u were also getting ready to leave behind me. I exited the toilet first to make my protein shake and u walked out from the toilet and we took the same lift down. Pm me if u r here. Will like to know u.

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

14th Sept Evening

Clementi FF

I usually see you at westgate, was surprised to see you (meaty muscled chinese) in the steamroom at clementi.

Doing your usual thing, stretching fully naked in different positions, standing, sitting. 

You usually cover ur groin with that small towel when someone joins u. 

But today you just covered up your face with the towel, leaving your thick chunky tool exposed, occasionally fluffing it. 

There was only two of us, was so tempted to grab it but was afraid of offending you if I had gotten the wrong signals. 

I left the steamroom for the showers, and you continued your routine of shuttling in between the nearest shower room and the scorching hot steamroom. 

You made me super hard and horny. 

At 9+pm right? I saw too, when I was  showering, damn hot,  pity it was close to closing hours and I had to go off.

2 hours ago, sweetjuicesbi said:

Wakao. I stopped using mkt street last cubicle cause they stripped off the door gap covers. If the cctv thing is true, its siao one. Not only will pple who just wanna shower get bio at by others, the whole ting will also b recorded down. Sure bo ?

What do u mean strip off door gap cover? 

11 minutes ago, ttcat said:

I think he meant the semi transparent silicon strip that covers the door gaps in most cubicles.

Besides I frequent marketstreet though, never really see any CCTV there, unless it's too small to be seen.

Haha without the silicon, ppl can beoh u bathing through the gap leh... Guess they will replace it soon

On 15/09/2017 at 0:50 AM, Guest guest said:

14th Sept Evening

Clementi FF

I usually see you at westgate, was surprised to see you (meaty muscled chinese) in the steamroom at clementi.

Doing your usual thing, stretching fully naked in different positions, standing, sitting. 

You usually cover ur groin with that small towel when someone joins u. 

But today you just covered up your face with the towel, leaving your thick chunky tool exposed, occasionally fluffing it. 

There was only two of us, was so tempted to grab it but was afraid of offending you if I had gotten the wrong signals. 

I left the steamroom for the showers, and you continued your routine of shuttling in between the nearest shower room and the scorching hot steamroom. 

You made me super hard and horny. 

He's usually 9 plus at westgate? I would like to meet him n also strip in steam rm and see who is hotter