Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

3 hours ago, Bananaleaf said:

Hey BWian, please be really carefully treating OGS, MS or Paragon as your playgrounds. Just today, I realised FF has up their game to 'catch' cruiser. One of the personal trainers , it seems to me, was assigned to 'patrol' the shower cubicle and sauna of OGS. He wore like a grey/silver plastic covering his top, a towel covering his bottom, stood in the middle of the T junction of the shower area. People who are ignorant, might thought that he is just waiting for a cubicle to be available. If you tried to queue behind him, he ll ask you to have the available cubicle. He stood there for quite Long, to me, he appears to be patrolling. After some time, he ll move to the sauna room, with his covered plastic ( who will go to the sauna room with body completely covered?) 

watch out guys, and look up sometimes, there might be CCTV. 

Through my experience, fun can take place when 2 or more guys consent to it. 

The gym may introduce gym policeman, but there’s only so much that they can control. If it happens, it happens. So just enjoy. Lol.