Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

On 11/15/2017 at 4:29 PM, laladada said:

Well, it will be a different story if that guy is hot/your type right?

Well, it'll be a different story anywhere to different people seeing relatively (eg if hotter than them) hot persons around differently we suppose :)

cheers, and have a great workout! 

1 hour ago, sgboyzz12 said:

Omg how do ppl cruise in ff sia i cant tell :(

i had an experience in Capital Tower steam room before... it was exciting and scary at the same time. it really depends on the timing and situation. In my case it happened when there were 2 of us in the steam room and I was seated at the far end corner of the room and the guy seated beside me. He first gave me the “look” which I give back and then he touched my toes with his. And when I didn’t flinch, that was signal... so we made out and he instructed me to follow him in one of the shower stalls. Man I was so nervous the whole time. We just sucked each other’s nipples and jerked each other off until we came. Then he left the shower stalls and after 2 mins I followed. Whew!

20 minutes ago, 2qt2bstr8 said:

i had an experience in Capital Tower steam room before... it was exciting and scary at the same time. it really depends on the timing and situation. In my case it happened when there were 2 of us in the steam room and I was seated at the far end corner of the room and the guy seated beside me. He first gave me the “look” which I give back and then he touched my toes with his. And when I didn’t flinch, that was signal... so we made out and he instructed me to follow him in one of the shower stalls. Man I was so nervous the whole time. We just sucked each other’s nipples and jerked each other off until we came. Then he left the shower stalls and after 2 mins I followed. Whew!

Isn't it risky since it in the open especially if the gym is crowded?

On 18/11/2017 at 3:59 PM, Counting Stars said:

You are often complaining about people being “choosy” and threatening to post the pics/FB profiles/videos of people you don’t like or who turned you down or spoilt your chances. You need to stop this. You already revealed yourself to be choosy too, by ruling out and dissing fat, old or ugly people. Why can’t others be choosy too, by their own criteria? You mean anybody who choose to be in the sauna or steam room while you’re there must give in to your actions or get out? What right do you have? And for your information, posting videos is a very mean thing to do, it’s illegal invasion of privacy to film someone naked, and be aware of karma. So just stop complaining. 

By the way, I’m not any of those people you targeted nor do I know them or you. I rarely use the steam room or sauna. 

My exact thoughts. The choosy complain about others being choosy. What irony.