Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

1 hour ago, Letshavefun89 said:

To the Pinoy with the compass tattoo on his left chest and angel wing on his back, stop being so rude to me by pushin me away hard when I was walkin to the shower. There is nothing wrong with brushin against each other. 

FF bugis

Are you that annoying fat Malay that keep brushing random guys? Omg you deserve the push man, you are really rude! Please quit FF...we don’t need to be brushed by you

Lost Connection: Location - The Cathay. Time and Date: Around 3pm, Saturday 3 Mar.

Seeking the muscled guy who was getting ready to leave when I reached the club. There were only 2 of us in the changing room eventually. U used the dryer to blow your T-shirt before putting it on. You kept the dryer on blowing cold air. Saw you looking at me thru the mirror, and I looked away. Then you turned to have your back face me while you look at the sink mirror. I went to the toilet after putting on my shoes and walked quite close to you as I left. Was expecting to see you leave the changing room but I guessed I missed. If you are here, say hi.