Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

3 hours ago, Malabird said:

Is FF in paragon still cruisy ? 

it’s the best outlet except no pool.

Yes. But sometimes there’re too many people and not everyone is everyone’s type. So eventually everyone just leaves because it’s too crowded and there’re cockblockers around.

That is my experience at Paragon.

On 4/16/2024 at 3:51 PM, Heygurl said:

That is my experience at Paragon.

One George street is good too, capital tower is my third best choice.these two have pools, after 6pm weekdays is good.

Edited by Malabird

Today is the most eventful day in gym for me 

1) Saw a mature hunk in the changing area totally nude with his metal cock ring. His cock looks so thick with the cock ring and he’s definitely comfortable showing it off.

2) Saw 3 guys in a circle jerk in the steam room, hot bodies and cock. Interesting thing is they are comfortable doing it with an audience.

3) A super CUTE boi entered the steamroom later and one guy signal him to the shower and they entered the cubicle. Can only imagine that they had a great time.

10 hours ago, WesK_Sg said:

Today is the most eventful day in gym for me 

1) Saw a mature hunk in the changing area totally nude with his metal cock ring. His cock looks so thick with the cock ring and he’s definitely comfortable showing it off.

2) Saw 3 guys in a circle jerk in the steam room, hot bodies and cock. Interesting thing is they are comfortable doing it with an audience.

3) A super CUTE boi entered the steamroom later and one guy signal him to the shower and they entered the cubicle. Can only imagine that they had a great time.

Wow .. which branch is that

Edited by Man2MenCurious