• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

went to dsparadise few times had Dylan (China) for scrub & massage and I visit again D’SPA again I had him :( For my treatment. Massage  was Just ok ended He up ask for tips at the locker area I find it very unprofessional

when I’m there next time definitely ask for others 

as I know others guys There are more professional and the Zen ambience

Edited by Suri

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 8:39 AM, msgjunkie said:

Read carefully. They command $500 tips, they dun have to ask, ppl willingly give. $50 is peanuts.

Total nonsense. I've been there about 15 times in past few years and never tipped more than $50. 
I think you are trying to sabo their business, LOL. 

Edited by BabaBrown

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 10:08 AM, Suri said:

went to dsparadise few times had Dylan (China) for scrub & massage and I visit again D’SPA again I had him :( For my treatment. Massage  was Just ok ended He up ask for tips at the locker area I find it very unprofessional

when I’m there next time definitely ask for others 

as I know others guys There are more professional and the Zen ambience

I’ve stopped using him for years! Rude, picky and cocky. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, long time lurker here...but decided to join after my horrible experience at this place.

I have been to DSPARADISE twice before and I’ve never been asked (demanded) for tips.

Yesterday late afternoon, I went for a massage around 4pm and the guy who massaged me (I forgot to ask for his name...I know I should have... he was from mainland China is all I remember) spent 40minutes massaging my back only and asked me to turn over in the last 15min and suddenly said he wants a $100 tip for any extra service. I obviously declined and told him to just massage. Honestly the massage was mediocre and him asking for a $100 tip literally put me off completely. I didn’t even know that this was common practice to ask for tips...and that too $100!

Not to blow my own horn, I am quite a fit guy...and I’ve never ever paid for this type of thing before...and that too $100.

What was weird is that the masseur wanted to do body to body with me and told me it will be $100! 

At that point I couldn’t wait for that massage to end and to get the hell out of there!

Is this normal? Does anybody have experience with this place?

Side note: I saw another masseur as I was leaving, tall chubby type...anybody knows his name?

Thanks for hearing me out! Glad to join this group :)

• G_M changed the title to D Sparadise (Chinatown)

I would rather them include hj as part of the price like in JB but here is Singapore.

While I hate overpaying, I don’t want to underpay them because of two reasons (1) it hurts them as if their dignity is worth just so little, (2) I feel bad knowing I have just abused someone - which I unfortunately did a couple of times before because things went so naturally that there wasn’t any price calling at all (However, if you think you look average or below, high chance that everything would be transactional).

So the best way is, at the start, to tell the masseur what you want and agree on tips. If you can’t afford the price he asks, just go ahead with a normal massage. If he thinks a normal massage isn’t worth his time, you change to another masseur.

On the point about $50 for a hj, just sharing my experience in various places (straight and gay), some offer $30/hj, $50/bj, some go with $50/hj, some even give free bj - so there isn’t a standard price.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The first time i went the masseur just freely do it without even asking me what i want to do.. he was amazed i cum 2x and even advised me to take rest when i get home and not cum again.. i gave him tips after.. sadly i didnt got his name as i wanted to engage with him next time i visit. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic