Male HQ

D Sparadise (Chinatown)

SGVisitor

On 10/13/2021 at 12:42 PM, Mal_EC said:

Anyone has any field report of Justin from dsparadise? Think he is a PRC?

Let's just say his massage you'd want to experience the 2nd time. 

Also from the same spa:

Carry - too bad he already left SG. His personality, looks and skill are the best for me. 10/10

Dylan - massage felt rushed but he is good looking. Sensual at times. 8/10

Roy - friendly and a little too chatty for me but his massage skill is good. He takes good care of you throughout the session. 8/10

Oliver - twink-ish, good stroke, very professional, would help you put on the towel (lol) and guide you to your room and shower. 8/10

Justin - long & sensual stroke. Really relaxing too.8/10

Isaac(?) - good massage skill. 8/10

On 10/13/2021 at 10:30 PM, YellowRobe said:

Also from the same spa:

Carry - too bad he already left SG. His personality, looks and skill are the best for me. 10/10

Roy - friendly and a little too chatty for me but his massage skill is good. He takes good care of you throughout the session. 8/10

Oliver - twink-ish, good stroke, very professional, would help you put on the towel (lol) and guide you to your room and shower. 8/10

Thanks for the detailed info… 🙏

Also from the same spa:

Thanks for the useful comparative reviews.

Do u know if the other old-timers like Anson and Jimmy are still with the spa?

Also from the same spa:

i agree with Carry - so far he's the best overall. I didn't know he left SG already.  Sad. =(

On 10/14/2021 at 3:58 PM, AlexDominic said:

i heard is last day is tomorrow 15 October. I did ask him via whatsapp, he told me 15 October.  I don't think he is bluffing.  Gonna miss his cutie face.

Never saw Carry before when I go to Dsparadise 😀

On 10/14/2021 at 3:58 PM, AlexDominic said:

i heard is last day is tomorrow 15 October. I did ask him via whatsapp, he told me 15 October.  I don't think he is bluffing.  Gonna miss his cutie face.

Oh no. I was planning on booking his service this weekend :( I hope they get someone as good looking soon too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 3:25 PM, jx2freak said:

I visited recently and didn't get to choose a masseur. [Removed by Mod] 🙂

Are you trying to help them or get them in trouble with the authorities.

This is a public forum and can be google. 

If I catch you posting such thing in the forum again, you will get 1 week suspension!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went recently as well. I must agree the place needs some thorough cleaning.  I was massaged in a room with attached shower area (a bit lucky coz i don't need to use the common shower area).  The therapist is i think a new one, I have not seen him (only tried 4 times so far).  He used plastic gloves when doing the massage which i think is good.  Massage is fair but has room for improvement. 

On 12/14/2021 at 12:46 PM, Dreamaway said:

Plastic glove?? 

Never experienced this. Cannot imagine that it's comfortable honestly. 

My last experience (scrub and massage) with Justin was average. Scrub could definitely be improved while massage was acceptable. 

Not sure who else to try since Dylan is gone.

Wa where Dylan gone to? 

On 12/14/2021 at 12:46 PM, Dreamaway said:

Plastic glove?? 

Never experienced this. Cannot imagine that it's comfortable honestly. 

My last experience (scrub and massage) with Justin was average. Scrub could definitely be improved while massage was acceptable. 

Not sure who else to try since Dylan is gone.

yah i sensed something is different.. you can't really feel the gloves.. so it looked like he was using his bare hands.. please let me know who is worthy in terms of massage. i can only recall Carrie who did a decent massage and Dylan.  Other than those two (both left already) i don't have any idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 10:20 PM, calv said:

I went recently. The shower room looks like it’s not washed for years… I’ll be avoiding for now until the place gets spruced up. 

Actually, it's the oil and lotion being washed off successive customers that's giving the floor this slimy feel. Extremely difficult to remove satisfactorily. I used to think it was cum on Oceanic's shower floor until Eric retorted, in the words of 猪八戒 paraphrased, 那来这么多 cum!

Had a massage just now & his skills were great by this Therapist named Justin. Wanted to see which masseurs were availabled but Jimmy (a bit ab beng) gave a black face changed after rejecting him. Communication breakdown with Justin. Wt!!! In my opinion, I mind service.

Must choose carefully who's your Therapist. ^^

On 1/11/2022 at 6:50 PM, cottonwool said:

Had a massage just now & his skills were great by this Therapist named Justin. Wanted to see which masseurs were availabled but Jimmy (a bit ab beng) gave a black face changed after rejecting him. Communication breakdown with Justin. Wt!!! In my opinion, I mind service.

Must choose carefully who's your Therapist. ^^

Jimmy, 洪叔's original blue-eyed boy, incomprehensibly likes mature men, which is more than can be said of the other masseurs! Same with Sebastian of Alleviate.

Edited by skinnyduck

On 1/10/2022 at 11:36 AM, skinnyduck said:

Actually, it's the oil and lotion being washed off successive customers that's giving the floor this slimy feel. Extremely difficult to remove satisfactorily. I used to think it was cum on Oceanic's shower floor until Eric retorted, in the words of 猪八戒 paraphrased, 那来这么多 cum!

It was not only the slippery floor.  Look at the tiles in the bathroom.  Eeeewwww!!! Anyway it was my opinion.  You guys think it's ok, then please go ahead.  I will be avoiding that place for sure until something is done.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:39 AM, ken99chia said:

Thanks for the useful comparative reviews.

Do u know if the other old-timers like Anson and Jimmy are still with the spa?

Yes, they are still holding the fort!  For those who dunno, if you are into nasty dudes, Anson is as nasty as they cum but he doesnt dig mature guys. If you were ever a fan of Dylan, do NOT EVER let Anson know! Jimmy, on the other hand, is more appreciative of mature guys.

Edited by skinnyduck

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2022 at 2:37 PM, skinnyduck said:

Yes, they are still holding the fort!  For those who dunno, if you are into nasty dudes, Anson is as nasty as they cum but he doesnt dig mature guys. If you were ever a fan of Dylan, do NOT EVER let Anson know! Jimmy, on the other hand, is more appreciative of mature guys.

Anyone tried jimmy? Just wondering how’s his built and roughly how old?

• 2 weeks later...

Will usually go for Roy at Dsparadise. A friendly and sincere guy with some good skill to compliment his look. 

He will also make you feel welcome with a hearty smile whenever he see you. I feel this is important as a client as this make me feel appreciated even though we are the one paying for the service. 

Edited by T Gunner

On 6/13/2022 at 9:51 PM, T Gunner said:

Will usually go for Roy at Dsparadise. A friendly and sincere guy with some good skill to compliment his look. 

He will also make you feel welcome with a hearty smile whenever he see you. I feel this is important as a client as this make me feel appreciated even though we are the one paying for the service. 

Agree

usually will go to Roy

or Oscar at spa d lite 

or Lance at shuang 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 2:47 PM, 123ZZZ said:

Agree

usually will go to Roy

or Oscar at spa d lite 

or Lance at shuang 

Yes, my go to masseur is Roy as he is very methodical in his technique, apply just the right amount of strength and his strokes are smooth and thorough.....very relaxing.  Besides, he is caring and will check with you during the session if the strength applied is right for you...... according to your physical condition.   Also he is handsome and rather cute and yet super friendly in his demeanor. His physical build  is also just right for me. His professional approach is outstanding and highly recommended.  Felt really refreshed after his massage.  Certainly Roy is the "go-to" masseur if you need professional yet enjoyable relaxation.

Edited by Niceguy2015

On 9/25/2022 at 6:07 PM, Niceguy2015 said:

Yes, my go to masseur is Roy as he is very methodical in his technique, apply just the right amount of strength and his strokes are smooth and thorough.....very relaxing.  Besides, he is caring and will check with you during the session if the strength applied is right for you...... according to your physical condition.   Also he is handsome and rather cute and yet super friendly in his demeanor. His physical build  is also just right for me. His professional approach is outstanding and highly recommended.  Felt really refreshed after his massage.  Certainly Roy is the "go-to" masseur if you need professional yet enjoyable relaxation.

Agreed with your sharing as he is the one I will go to if to visit DSparadise. Perhaps is because he gave the right vibe during the massage session. Attentive and friendly, wonderful massage skill and great technique. 

But nevertheless, one man’s meat is another man’s poison :) think mutual respect and trust is important when it come to massage. Hope those who visit will get an amazing and relaxing massage regardless 😀 

Roy’s massage is the relaxing style, not acu pressure or tuina type. He has improved a lot since he first came to Singapore. I still remember in his first month, his hands were trembling when doing massage. 

Appearance-wise, he is a 10/10. He has the young Tony Leung’s vibe. Skinny fit with broad shoulder. Also quite a smart boy, always managed to skillfully escape my loaded questions.

I must say the owner of D’spa and Spa D’lite really has good taste, all his masseurs have their own attractiveness.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic