Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

To be honest pgcruiser, when ppl start attacking you by saying you creating story, I was feeling sympathised for you as you are trying to make here become popular yet being accused so.....

But ever since you started become annoying n keep saying non sense things here, it just make you looks idiotic n childish for not being mature to handle the conflict. People here have not sure what is actually went wrong between Helix n you. But hope you may just keep it personal.

Maybe ppl here like to create story n organised an essay writing competition, but the choice still in your hand, whether you trust or not, it is on you.

So, hopefully you can stop being an annoying jerk and barking around with no contribution.

I reached Redwall at 7.15pm, there are 3 guys were in, one chi matured guy with helmet , malay young man and chi young man.

No more guys came later on as BW was down in the whole evening.

Received guys msg from grindr and chit chatting...end up funned with local student but i really not enjoyed .Made an excuse and headed home.:rolleyes:.

That was my boring evening:( totally out of communication in BW.Thanks for a BW cruiser guy who didnt exposed his ID spent his time chit chatted with me:rolleyes: in grindr.He said he funned with anorher guy that he though is helix ..:lol:.Now he know me.

Sincerely.

Edited by Helix87
On 02/01/2016 at 0:51 PM, Helix87 said:

At Redwall met a new guy at 12.30pm.

Only light fun but got one indian grooming inside quite some time..didnt know why he took so long:mellow:

Felt uneasy and we end up quick fun hand job.

Wish you all the best in pursuing professional study  in China..you leave USM for your dream..thanks for yesterday evening best moment:P

All the best.

Sincerely.

Received a msg from a handsome secondary school teacher inviting to meet at Vistana hotel.

I met him 4 years ago at local gym sauna room.

Come with another body fit guy..end up 3 some fun .

Unexpectated fun today.

Edited by Helix87

Redwall at 7.30pm today:)

Msg me earlier if want to meet.

Received a guy msg to meet when he was at Redwall yesterday..but i had dinner date with friend.

Sorry to him...hope he understand.

I only come if got date.

Light fun only.

Edited by Helix87
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic