Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

18 hours ago, Helix87 said:

Any married or top guy for light fun today at 5.30pm? Mg me to meet at Bukit Jambul area. 

I was about to sleep last night, received a msg from a guy who was in a bit horny unable to sleep. 

After exchange picture, I need to help this guy to release... 

Last night meet a slim Indian guy well spoken.  At Padang Brown.  We chatted.  He told me his dick was huge..  I say I did not believe.  Boy was I wrong.  I it was long 6 inch with a big Mushroom head.  Trim pubic hair.  Was so in love with his dick.  And he loved how I suck his dick n lick his balls.  The more I suck his balls the harder his dick got.  Finally my mouth was full of cum

Just now, Hotlipsucker said:

Last night meet a slim Indian guy well spoken.  At Padang Brown.  We chatted.  He told me his dick was huge..  I say I did not believe.  Boy was I wrong.  I it was long 6 inch with a big Mushroom head.  Trim pubic hair.  Was so in love with his dick.  And he loved how I suck his dick n lick his balls.  The more I suck his balls the harder his dick got.  Finally my mouth was full of cum

Best of all he was cut..  Enjoy nibbles on his big mush room head and tongue fuck his penis slit hole.  Love it. 

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic