Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

9 hours ago, PgboyInd said:

Infront petron??

Safe??? That area? Just do at public??

It's the food court next to Petron. The food court close early.  Yes some guys suck n fuck next to trees behind food court.  You can see the roads but from road cannot see you

4 hours ago, Hotlipsucker said:

It's the food court next to Petron. The food court close early.  Yes some guys suck n fuck next to trees behind food court.  You can see the roads but from road cannot see you

That's so daring... I mean there's a lively foodcourt just a few steps away.

What if people decided to have a stroll at the field after eating?

1 hour ago, Saltpepper said:

That's so daring... I mean there's a lively foodcourt just a few steps away.

What if people decided to have a stroll at the field after eating?

When horny ppl don't care.  More over in the field it's still dark unless you walk close up,  then you can see the action 

23 hours ago, Hotlipsucker said:

It's been a common practice since long time.  Some do it in middle of field. 

It must be you.. lol

But I guess that will only happen late in the night / after midnight

Edited by Saltpepper

Note for cruising Padang Brown:

1. There’s a uncle who always slam the fence, please beware of him, if you decline him, he will scold you and saying rude words towards you. And once you are his target, you might get followed for the rest of the days. Normally he will wear light blue shirts and cargo long pants, if I’m not wrong.

p.s : please add on if there’s any weirdo haha

3 hours ago, xxjack said:

Note for cruising Padang Brown:

1. There’s a uncle who always slam the fence, please beware of him, if you decline him, he will scold you and saying rude words towards you. And once you are his target, you might get followed for the rest of the days. Normally he will wear light blue shirts and cargo long pants, if I’m not wrong.

p.s : please add on if there’s any weirdo haha

His name is Steve if not mistaken, lata lata dirty look geli geli one, follow u everywhere. Drive ex5 with silver grey helmet, beware of him. 

FF37E919-ECCC-4430-88C7-4B7DE4AFCB24.jpeg

18 hours ago, Pgcruiser69 said:

His name is Steve if not mistaken, lata lata dirty look geli geli one, follow u everywhere. Drive ex5 with silver grey helmet, beware of him. 

FF37E919-ECCC-4430-88C7-4B7DE4AFCB24.jpeg

Ya, look abit like him. I’ll take photo of him secretly if I met him next time. Thanks for this resource hehe.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:00 PM, YoungBie said:

Please remove this kind of photo and respect personal private protection act. Do you want one day someone posted your photo? 

If the man respects people and plays nicely, I'm sure nobody will publicly share his photo and tell the whole world to avoid him.

Edited by Saltpepper
21 hours ago, YoungBie said:

Please remove this kind of photo and respect personal private protection act. Do you want one day someone posted your photo? 

First of all, I’m sorry for asking people to post people’s photo in this forum. Second of all, just wanted to let you know that this person had also invaded people’s privacy such as forcing someone to have fun even though people doesn’t wanted to have fun with him, then stalking is also included in invading a person’s privacy, if I’m correct. Third of all, if really wanted to post, we will mosaic the person’s face. Last but not least, if the person learn to respect people, people will not snap his photo in the first place and spread it around , besides that people might not know him except he did this kind of bad things to everyone. 

Im sorry for spamming, I just wanted to justify.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic