Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

Oops.... No more mug night activity :P

Polo usually queit.

Last week I was there..end up met a guy in jackd ..he came over..and I quite worry becoz of fake photo...luckily he is slim and look good.

Yesterday night..very very quiet..i was not staying too long at polo..weird to be alone there.i was there very late night.

Edited by Helix87

Seems helix no reply i leave now and goodnight!

Sorry..I was late arrive there ..whose know a crazy guy came ao late for what..ha ha .

I miss a young man age around 24..my 1st time at Polo last month..he is tall and bit nervous ..young blood and daring ..straight enter my car and it was really scare me.

Sorry..I was late arrive there ..whose know a crazy guy came ao late for what..ha ha .

I miss a young man age around 24..my 1st time at Polo last month..he is tall and bit nervous ..young blood and daring ..straight enter my car and it was really scare me.

okay never mind,lucky last night got Nepal security have fun with me hope to meet him again soon.

Masaki usually won't provide exact location n timing.... Everything is fate.... If u see him mean see him... If not, don't waste time to look for him~~~~ everything is fate...

Nice.

I like that..I come without much expectation of him..even able to meet him..doesnt mean he will pick me.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic