Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

I have an issue of recognizing which one is you, and still couldn't fix it. haha

Hi Boyblue, when I reached there I looking for you..there are 2 guys there and they are not boyblue..and i walked around with one guy looking for you.

Then come another 2 ..I started panic..is the guy wear black and white is you?

What a night..all these guys are gorgeous.so manly..i hope all have fun..i new here without experience..pardon me ya.

Hi Boyblue, when I reached there I looking for you..there are 2 guys there and they are not boyblue..and i walked around with one guy looking for you.

What a night..all these guys are gorgeous.so manly..i hope all have fun..i new here without experience..pardon me ya.

Seem like you're more famous than Masaki. LOL

Woh.... So how many fun you get today? Morning session with Masaki? And the redwall for 4 guys?!

Sharing- met a cute guy in gurney. Brought him to toilet and enter cubicle. Suck me but I purposely did not lock the door. Another guy (looked like Asian mix Caucasian) came and open the door. Shocked but like what he saw. Watch me and that cute guy in action. He jerked and cum on that cute guy while I fucked him and the latter after that. One passerby came in and shocked to see what's going on but stopped awhile to watch before leaving the toilet. Crazy yet sexciting

Go after the doctors there

Just shared last night no doctor i meet the police man at toilet and he fuck me hard and I lick his hairy chest and huge cock.Lucky the toilet no people so can make little moaning and make his cock hard and suck until he cum twice at half hour. I love the islands hospital toilet so clean.masaki did you meet a doctor before?

Just shared last night no doctor i meet the police man at toilet and he fuck me hard and I lick his hairy chest and huge cock.Lucky the toilet no people so can make little moaning and make his cock hard and suck until he cum twice at half hour. I love the islands hospital toilet so clean.masaki did you meet a doctor before?

where is the toilet in Island Hosp?

Sharing- met a cute guy in gurney. Brought him to toilet and enter cubicle. Suck me but I purposely did not lock the door. Another guy (looked like Asian mix Caucasian) came and open the door. Shocked but like what he saw. Watch me and that cute guy in action. He jerked and cum on that cute guy while I fucked him and the latter after that. One passerby came in and shocked to see what's going on but stopped awhile to watch before leaving the toilet. Crazy yet sexciting

Why I never had such great experience with you?

Let's meet at hunza

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic