Male HQ

Obd2 Tracker And Scanner

BernardMi

Hi,

I work in an IT company. In our company we develop tracking and diagnostic devices for cars. I want to share our project to you and will be glad to hear your opinion. I suggest you to participate in the creation of a really good device. Our device is almost finished but we still have time to add new functions or change some of the existing ones.

The device connects to OBD2 port and main functions are next:

- reads engine error codes;

- shows the data from dashboard indicators(speed, rpm, engine temperature, engine load, airbag and belt status) in your account;

- real-time 24/7 vehicle monitoring;

- location tracking;

- notification when vehicle enters or leaves a geo-fence;

- driver's behavior analysis;

- accident notification;

- 3D reconstruction of the accident;

- mobile application;

Which other functions would you find useful? What functions do you think are unnecessary?

I will be thankful for any ideas. Feel free to say what you think.

Guest BernardMi

Because currently im manually taking out the meter to modify the odometer reading via the chip. If yours is able to be modify via odb... if its affordable.. maybe i would like to grab 1.

I think, it's affordable. Moreover you'll have a lot of features. We will be soon on Kickstarter. If you want, I will tell send you the link on Kickstarter then

Guest BernardMi

I have a Volkwagen Passat bought 2012, where can I find the OBD2, Do I need any extra plugs to use it to stream information onto my smartphone?

Try to ask on VW Forums. You will get an app for your phone, and with this I will be able to monitor your car, and do a lot of things

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.