Male HQ

Seeking Part Time Job After Office Hour

Hi all seniors,

I am currently having a job during office hour. But my expense went higher than what i earn. Not able to clear my phone bills and house bills. Need seek some part time job to earn extra. Anyone have any lobang to intro?

Thank you very much

Me too. Life is really hard just by holding one job that didn't pay well.  I don't want to look I am holding blue collar job at night while working as white collar  during the day. Time to explore part-time job without risk of being discovered.  If I wait on table, and bumped into  someone who knew me in work place, also very malu.  Unless there are white collar job in the backroom of a hotel for 4 hours nightly, that will be great too. But hotel don't pay alot, unless work in factory.  I think most night jobs are service oriented and you need to be exposed to public.  Try to think of night time office job. Need to have networking or wait for BW members to post any vacancy here.  Alternatively, work on weekend (which has more job choices), so that you don't sacrifice your sleep working on weekday night.