Male HQ

Why So Few Guys Know How To Suck A Nipple?

Traveler3032

Guest Numbples

Don't assume everyone is like you. Each person is different. I have no pleasurable nipple sensation myself. It's a big turn off for me if someone grabs my nipples, even a playful friend. It is totally uncomfortable to be touched.

So I have learned how to please others who are different and want it. Some have asked for hard biting and sucking. Some say start light then go heavy. Some don't want it until about to cum. Some crave it until after cumming then can't touch.

The beauty of gay sex is that every guy and his body are unique. We all enjoy different types of play and we all have our own idea of the perfect sexual partner. We are each turned on - and off - by different sexual practises. Nipple play is a very good example. For most guys their nipples are the most sensitive and erogenous part of their bodies. But each guy will have his own preference for the way in which his partner plays with his nipples. Some just like them brushed with the tongue, some like them licked. Some sucked and some bitten - either lightly or with enough force to cause real pain. There is no right or wrong way to treat your partner's nipples. Just find out what he likes and play accordingly. Daddy has big, sensitive nipples. Whenever a boy is on his knees sucking and throating Daddy's cock Daddy will reach for his own nipples and massage them as his boy works on his daddy cock. When Daddy is fucking a boy doggy, Daddy will also play with his own nipples while he watches his white Daddy cock breed his boy. Daddy also likes his nipples played with by his partner. When fucking missionary style Daddy loves his boy to reach up and either twist his nipples or lick, suck and bite them. Daddy loves his nipples bitten till they are red and hard. This always ensures a very hard Daddy cock and a nice big load of cum for my boy. But while Daddy enjoys nipple play he recognises that some guys do not. Each to his own.

1 hour ago, MasterDaddy said:

The beauty of gay sex is that every guy and his body are unique. We all enjoy different types of play and we all have our own idea of the perfect sexual partner. We are each turned on - and off - by different sexual practises. Nipple play is a very good example. For most guys their nipples are the most sensitive and erogenous part of their bodies. But each guy will have his own preference for the way in which his partner plays with his nipples. Some just like them brushed with the tongue, some like them licked. Some sucked and some bitten - either lightly or with enough force to cause real pain. There is no right or wrong way to treat your partner's nipples. Just find out what he likes and play accordingly. Daddy has big, sensitive nipples. Whenever a boy is on his knees sucking and throating Daddy's cock Daddy will reach for his own nipples and massage them as his boy works on his daddy cock. When Daddy is fucking a boy doggy, Daddy will also play with his own nipples while he watches his white Daddy cock breed his boy. Daddy also likes his nipples played with by his partner. When fucking missionary style Daddy loves his boy to reach up and either twist his nipples or lick, suck and bite them. Daddy loves his nipples bitten till they are red and hard. This always ensures a very hard Daddy cock and a nice big load of cum for my boy. But while Daddy enjoys nipple play he recognises that some guys do not. Each to his own.

wow reading this makes me hard lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Big ninin

It's because there are so few good tops who know exactly how to pleasure a bottom. I have big ninin and those who know how to play with them then I'll go with them into room and let them fuck. They'll know how to grope my ninin while fucking me. That gives me double pleasures from 2 of my sensitive zones.

But they always say that's because I have the equipment then they can play. Those with skinny flat chest who he expect to get steamed to play with so little meat.

I think/guess bi/tops need to have tat experience...

How their nipple being handle..

They wil never ecpect tat process can turn on/make "tat" superb hard by nipple licking :D:D:yuk:

Everyone has different needs when it comes to their nipples being sucked.

Some like it hard while some like it gentle.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/27/2015 at 9:49 PM, Traveler3032 said:

My nipples are very sensual and sensitive and I feel great if they are touched or licked gently by another guy.

But too many guys like to suck them with force. Damn it. Nipples are different. You don't treat them like cocks.

Different people like different things. You have to educate your lover on how you like to be treated. In the absence of such guidance, they will probably do unto others what they want others to do unto them. At least that's how I am. 

Guest Guest
On 22 July 2017 at 2:26 PM, Loves human dick said:

Question:

Do u think top/bi will moan if their nipple get lick & suck?

Normally they will lick ladies nipples..

Now reverse feeling....:clap:

Any guys should moan when their nipples got lick and fondle. I love to play with a guy's nipples, especially if his nipples are sensitive.

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Loves human dick said:

Share picture of sexy nipp?

I loves to see bigger size nipples...

If the size of the nipples too big, it would looks like a woman nipples.

On 26/07/2017 at 8:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

If the size of the nipples too big, it would looks like a woman nipples.

Not until as big as woman nipples...

On Tue Oct 27 2015 at 9:49 PM, Traveler3032 said:

My nipples are very sensual and sensitive and I feel great if they are touched or licked gently by another guy.

But too many guys like to suck them with force. Damn it. Nipples are different. You don't treat them like cocks.

I love to suck  nipples and good at it 

Not every princess like her nipples to be pleasurized the same way.

Instead of whiny, to be fair, at least let the frog or even toad know how u like yours to be done.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Guest nipplefunmeh said:

I had many guys suck my nipples b4. All I felt was pain despite no teeth involved.Did i miss out anything?

No teeth why got pain ?u miss out my sucking is it.?

Anyway nipples sucking got to get from married guys.they r good.trust me.

Edited by cutejack

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fab said:

I like a little bite of pain.

Hehe.

Nipples area is not meant to have pain, it would kill off the sensitive feeling on the nipples.

Guest Prince of nipple sucking

I had a straight buddy whom I serviced for years....he said I have the best nipple sucking skills he ever encounter.

Every time I suck his nipples, he would shuddle.....kan ni na....as i typed this I steam man.......

On 7/5/2017 at 9:05 PM, Just4fun said:

any wanna offer your nipple for me to suck?  chi and Malay only 

On 7/25/2017 at 2:36 PM, Just4fun said:

Looking to suck n lick some pointy nipple.  PM me

On 12/26/2017 at 2:30 PM, Just4fun said:

Any nice nipple to suck today?  can host 

3 strike and you are fucked!

Banned!

• G_M locked this topic