Male HQ

Korean Dramas to watch! (compiled)

Coolbriz

Anyone watching this tv series? I somehow got this impression that there is some element of "gay theme" in the show where two supposedly "straight" emperors falling in "love" with a guy (female in disguised) and even got jealous with each other. Or is the script writer just trying to illustrate that no matter how a female is disguised as a male, her "female pheromones" will naturally attract member of the opposite sex? Interesting..

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Evenking

Quite homoerotic when the king finds himself getting fond of his "male" subordinate. The scriptwriter is probably saying that a person can fall in love with someone of the same sex, even in older times where such love is forbidden. Even the king cannot help himself from feeling this way, what's more with ordinary people.

Have watched finished in starhub cable.

As its showing in channel U, its not nice to say what will happen next.
There would be ppl who love to watch the progress, rather than to ALREADY know the outcome.

In short, its a very nice show. Very very nice. Especially the plots.

Ya, the theme isn't like that....any feelings are just friendship and gratitude (esp the Yuan King)....and anyway, the girl would be exposed very soon.

I prefer the older Korean king actor Joo Jin-mo....41yo and still single. Noticed him in the movies 200 Pound Beauty and later Frozen Flower (as a gay king in love with his guard). 

The younger actor as the Yuan King is Ji Chang-wook, late 20s.

The actress Ha Ji-won is good....like her in Damo, Hwang Jini and Secret Garden. She got a lot of awards over the years.

Actually the theme is most probably not as such, it's just me trying to tease the script writer for being insensitive towards sensitive ppl like me haha

Nah, you are not sensitive. I have the same thought as you too. And thats what captivated me to keep on watching. Haha.

I prefer the older Korean king actor Joo Jin-mo....41yo and still single. Noticed him in the movies 200 Pound Beauty and later Frozen Flower (as a gay king in love with his guard).

Yes, somehow this drama reminds me of this movie. And don't you find that the Yuan king and another slim guard bear resemblance to those two hot actors of that movie?

Anyone watching this tv series? I somehow got this impression that there is some element of "gay theme" in the show where two supposedly "straight" emperors falling in "love" with a guy (female in disguised) and even got jealous with each other. Or is the script writer just trying to illustrate that no matter how a female is disguised as a male, her "female pheromones" will naturally attract member of the opposite sex? Interesting..

Very nice series. The story will get more and more intense. Dun miss it.

Yes, somehow this drama reminds me of this movie. And don't you find that the Yuan king and another slim guard bear resemblance to those two hot actors of that movie?

Sorry, not the yuan king, but the "gao li" king.

Joo Jin-mo

JooJinMo.jpg

Ji Chang-wook

Got shirtless scenes in this drama...but not the best condition yet....his bod later for some magazine.

JiChangWookMuscles.jpg

-h8aVrys.jpeg

This is other guy someone mentioned, right?

Jin Yi-han

1419219282503_1.jpg

Also look out for this guy....Cha Do Jin. He acted as one of the Yuan minister's sons, younger one.

1407854998-804154023.jpg

He's really sexy in a movie called Horny Family...when he got his gf to do a blowjob and later sex.

Quoted screenshots posted in another thread (hot asian str8 movies).

tumblr_myun42Q7gY1srxnrwo1_400.giftumblr_myun42Q7gY1srxnrwo10_400.gif

tumblr_myun42Q7gY1srxnrwo5_400.giftumblr_myun42Q7gY1srxnrwo9_400.gif

tumblr_myun42Q7gY1srxnrwo3_400.giftumblr_myun42Q7gY1srxnrwo6_400.gif

Ok...maybe abit off topic...haha.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

As the series comes to a closing soon, anyone still following this series? Anyone has guessed who is the eagle rock trader lead? The plot is really very well written. 

Is it just me? Looks like Ch U cut a lot of shots from the full Korean drama...

http://myasiantv.se/drama/empress-ki/

Now is the last 5 epis, can count backwards. Should be around EP 46.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 9 months later...
On 2/6/2016 at 8:08 AM, sum1outhere_03 said:

Is it just me? Looks like Ch U cut a lot of shots from the full Korean drama...

http://myasiantv.se/drama/empress-ki/

Now is the last 5 epis, can count backwards. Should be around EP 46.

This website is very good. Plenty of dramas. And most importantly it won't lag, and very smooth. Thanks for sharing. 

• G_M changed the title to Korean Dramas to watch! (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic