Male HQ

Spalogy - New Spa @ Chinatown Plaza

lovehandle

Honestly I was disappointed @ http://www.spalogy.com.sg/

When I first stepped in, I was asked to vote at a website, glad that I didnt vote (I firmly believed that I have to try out the service first)

I thought the shop only has locals and msians but I believe the person who served me is a Filipino?
The Filipino kept asking me (at the start, and at the end of massage) do I need a drink? be it I need it or not, is that so troublesome to first pour the tea/drink ?
he appeared to me as being lazy!

I have requested for an hour + another 20min (promo) package, I noticed that after resting and w many interruptions, + 2 bathing slots in between, my spa ended in less than 1 hour and 20min, why is that so?

isn't this considered as cheating???

Upon bringing me to the bathroom, I was expected to walk back to the massage room myself and I do not know the place well?

After covering me with a cloth (face down), the masseur walk out of the room for no reason and  he didn't even tell me what is he doing next and left me waiting for so long

in between the massage (towards the end) he left the room again, for a short period, but for ?

After the massage, I was asked to rest, not sure why is there a need to rest(and I didn't do much ) and I m not sure what to do next after "resting" ? to bathe? there was no1 to guide me or to hold me up and eventually I decided to take a bath and I have to walk out of the room to the cashier/reception on my own again

Overall, This is extremely poor service to me! the massage is just so-so

I realized that the shop used black curtains to cover the windows,if you unveil them, people might be able to see u bathing or....

Edited by lovehandle

He is only answerable to his employers, I have wrote a long report for them already

If he told u: he went for toilet or to grab a drink, what can u say?
I usu will Only ask qn that I can  have control or to refute, I will not ask qn that leads me to no value.
he can even lie to u, esp to a busybody who asked qns

I hve plenty of experience of masseurs going out to take special oil , this and that, but they will report to u first before going out , of course they will go out and gossip and chit chat abit before coming back, nothing wrong with that....I m very open and accommodating...

Price is the typical expensive (even my spa club for straights are cheaper) 1hr S$78 etc

aren't sg gay spa similar?

How much? Why didn't u ask where he went.. when he come back...

I nv experience massage 1/2 way suddenly walk out for no reason... further no.. nv inform or explain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30 December 2015 at 8:36 AM, Joynfun said:

Lovehandle, thanks for the info of the SPA. Normally the SPA employ Pinoy or PRC is holding social visit pass for short period, so they won't care about customer service. 

Totally agreed and especially for gay SPA. The employer never check their health condition and attitude before asking them to massage the clients. Mostly part timer and no basic salary, so they only interested in extra service for more tips. High risk for HIV...LoL..

On 2 February 2016 at 5:51 PM, gigmasjer43a said:

Are u sure I've been many times in spalogy since the business start all the staff are polite Chinese, Filipino etc and the place is really amazing and they provide high standard quality service and all therapist are well trained

Very sure ! I visited once and last. I only classified the therapist is well trained if the SPA can show their qualified certificate, especially in SG. If not, they just on-the-job training based on experience. LoL..

• 1 month later...

Hey, there isn't any social visitors. They only have permanent staff. Are u sure you've been? But as a regular, what matters is their good skills which i like & that makes up for a good experience. The staff make me feel welcome when i patronise them.  

Edited by pier

My recommendation is Glenn or Lester as i've tried both. I had good time & money well spent because I HAVE BEEN THERE. It's easy to write anything here. I rather you try & believe it for yourself. Take my word with a pinch of salt too. In fact, take anyone here with a pinch of salt. True test is your own experience.

Hi there, I have been to this spalogy few days ago. And I had found that this spa was fantastic and very relaxing place. Most important that I have a very good experience with this therapist name GLENN, he Is not only cute and have a very good body build. His massage was very impressive and really released my body muscle aching, is really unforgettable moment to spent time with him. Really recommended 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2016 at 8:13 PM, pier said:

My recommendation is Glenn or Lester as i've tried both. I had good time & money well spent because I HAVE BEEN THERE. It's easy to write anything here. I rather you try & believe it for yourself. Take my word with a pinch of salt too. In fact, take anyone here with a pinch of salt. True test is your own experience.

What is Lester stats or profile compare to Glenn?

On 5/24/2016 at 4:52 PM, Peterlim said:

Hi there, I have been to this spalogy few days ago. And I had found that this spa was fantastic and very relaxing place. Most important that I have a very good experience with this therapist name GLENN, he Is not only cute and have a very good body build. His massage was very impressive and really released my body muscle aching, is really unforgettable moment to spent time with him. Really recommended 

I agree, Glenn massage is very good as compare to many other therapists in china town spas. And yes, he has a nice build. I also saw another muscular china boy when i went to spalogy but don't know his name....

A new spa from the Waterspa franchise. Only two franchises left in Chinatown, the Dsparadise and Waterspa groups, geographically clustered in their own territories but the masseurs rotate on a merry-go-round as they get sick of their bosses after a while. Sands Spa has closed down after a raid. Fat Alex's ambitious venture in JB also bites the dust recently owing to poor business even though the place is spectacularly fitted, I hear. The massage scene is really in the doldrums with little rejuvenation and no new thrills.

On 6/15/2016 at 11:34 PM, msgjunkie said:

The massage scene is really in the doldrums with little rejuvenation and no new thrills.

I am not surprised. Before when you went for a massage you'd get a fairly decent one and if something extra happened so be it. But more and more the masseurs are untrained and interested only in earning cash through extra services, for which they sometimes ask outrageous prices. Sorry, but with the price for the massage itself being very high I would expect much better service standards rather than a desultory prodding and a long, sour face because I declined the over-priced extras.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

So inconvenient, who wants to go! Seems like all the proper spas and massage centers are disappearing one by one!

To be fair, most units in a mall do not even have a water point, let alone a sewage point. It may be one of those places where everything - rent, size, location - is right but it is short of something, in this case, a sewage point. So what to do? Give up everything?

It's fair enough for those massage joint that don't provide bathing facilities and charges $40 but not if you declared that it's a Spa and yet no bathing facilities and urinals and worst you charges Spa price and I think that's cheating! Of course I cannot  criticized it's free!! haha

I went for a massage session a few days ago and i upgraded to a senior room that came with an attached shower facilities. I was happy that with my massage with Phil...he was formerly from WaterSpa....he had very good pressure throughout the session, leaving the room to go pick up the hot stones for my hot stones massage portion. I thought the room was of a decent size and the shower facilities was big enough to accomodate 2 pple if needed. overall i thought the service staff and the guy i had did a good job...there is always room for improvement...but this was my first visit...i am definitely going back...keep up the good work here!

On 06/11/2016 at 9:37 PM, Chukahae said:

They do have more expensive rates compared to others. Tried glenn and lester. Don't think it's worth the price though

Actually, the spas in the Dspa and WaterSpa groups are more interested in the tourist clientele. Local clientele generally are too finicky and stingy and aren't too pleased when they see the same old masseurs all the time. But good luck to them because even ang moh's now are no longer free-spending and generous!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, drake25 said:

has glen left?...where did he go?...oh no...was going to give him a try next....hmmm so who is there left?

There's Lester, who is a dead doppelganger for 小猪, Show Lo, the Taiwanese host. But dun engage him in small talk bcoz you will be too distracted to enjoy his massage!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The other day i found Winston, ex - DSpa, working at Spalogy now. It was a good-as-usual massage plus u know what. hehe. It's been a while since he did for me. He was glad i came as he blamed himself stupid for loosing contacts when his phone went into water. So, folks, go by if you knew him (Winston) as he was hoping i helped him spread the word too.  Cheer UP!   

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2017 at 7:59 PM, pier said:

The other day i found Winston, ex - DSpa, working at Spalogy now. It was a good-as-usual massage plus u know what. hehe. It's been a while since he did for me. He was glad i came as he blamed himself stupid for loosing contacts when his phone went into water. So, folks, go by if you knew him (Winston) as he was hoping i helped him spread the word too.  Cheer UP!   

The name is neither Winston nor Vincent, but more like WINSON.

On 09/03/2017 at 7:59 PM, pier said:

His good ?

• 2 weeks later...

All very true and correct comments. Winson also keen to have more people to know his service

On 03/09/2017 at 7:59 PM, pier said:

Incidentally, most massage establishments do NOT allow their masseurs to obtain contact info from guests. Culprits could be sacked! So dun go around exposing your favourite massage boy because he may lose his job on account of your blabber mouth!

On 23/03/2017 at 8:10 PM, Lucas1990 said:

His good ?

Have his stats?

• G_M changed the title to Spalogy - New Spa @ Chinatown Plaza