Male HQ

Spalogy - New Spa @ Chinatown Plaza

lovehandle

On 06/04/2017 at 11:19 AM, icayui said:

All very true and correct comments. Winson also keen to have more people to know his service

May I know what kind of services his provide ?? Bad mood yesterday evening when I went Spadlite Chinatown massage . There is a high and belly called the name of Daniel, since he ask for tips him $150, and his nothing can do .just he has a lion big mouth. Massage is not good, very sissy . Maybe I'm old , then he dun like me . He also introduced me to other colleagues, it seems he really does not like me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2017 at 5:50 PM, Lucas1990 said:

May I know what kind of services his provide ?? Bad mood yesterday evening when I went Spadlite Chinatown massage . There is a high and belly called the name of Daniel, since he ask for tips him $150, and his nothing can do .just he has a lion big mouth. Massage is not good, very sissy . Maybe I'm old , then he dun like me . He also introduced me to other colleagues, it seems he really does not like me.

I think dependant on who attend to u..I went weekday afternoon and Winston was OK...just b2b then hand job.. Maybe can do more wif him next time..

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is my reivew of Spalogy at Chinatown Plaza

The place is situated near The Pinnacle @ Duxton. Obviously, since the shop is located at Chinatown Plaza, you can expect a tranquil environment. It is a walking distance from the MRT if you are like me who likes a stroll. Anyway, I booked a one-hour massage with Lester. The reception is brightly lit, the therapist asked me to chose my choice of massage. The shop charges you additional $10 for the suite room (similar to the big room in Dspa.) Should you choose a normal room, the massage bed is placed on the floor without any bedframe. Considering I can save a $10, I chose the normal room. 

Lester ushered me into the shower room. He proceeded with the massage, strokes were not bad (I am not sure what technique did he use). There were events when my hands touched his cock, but I can barely feel anything (not that mine is big, lol), probably his cockoo is sleeping. So after the back massage, he asked me to turnover and immediately offered a body to body, he told me I need to pay $50. Because I was freaking horny after few days of containing my cum, I agreed. But after few mins, my excitement withered and just wanted to cum as fast as I could. He teased my nipples and gave me a hand job, he even asked me to pay extra for the blowjob, which of course I didn't agree without any contemplation. 

By the way, I don't mean that every customer should get free extras. I always tip the masseurs be with or without it, because to me attitude is paramount.

After the pleasure (just the cumming not the whole experience), I bathed and paid the bill. He offered me tea and gave the receipt. The receipt has a $20 discount on your next visit (like I am going to visit again, no way!)

Lester Stats: Malaysian Chinese, about 175cm, early 30s, not fit, he has a bulging tummy. I only booked him because of good reviews from fellow BW members, which I still don't understand what is good about him.

However, I saw other PRC therapist who looks fit but I guess they are up there for the extras too. So I am not going back there. 

60 mins massage costs less than $70

Experience: 3/10
Ambience: 7.5/10
Service: 5/10
Massage Strokes / Pressure: 6/10

mky

By the way, I don't mean that every customer should get free extras. I always tip the masseurs be with or without it, because to me attitude is paramount.

After the pleasure (just the cumming not the whole experience), I bathed and paid the bill. He offered me tea and gave the receipt. The receipt has a $20 discount on your next visit (like I am going to visit again, no way!)

Lester Stats: Malaysian Chinese, about 175cm, early 30s, not fit, he has a bulging tummy. I only booked him because of good reviews from fellow BW members, which I still don't understand what is good about him.

However, I saw other PRC therapist who looks fit but I guess they are up there for the extras too. So I am not going back there. 

tks for your frank review, we need them 
Somehow I do not have a good feel about this shop

born in 90s, shdnt be old

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:50 PM, Lucas1990 said:

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tks for your frank review, we need them 
Somehow I do not have a good feel about this shop

born in 90s, shdnt be old

Same as you, I am really disappointed with their service

Edited by milky6547

mky

On 12/30/2017 at 10:56 PM, milky6547 said:

The place is situated near The Pinnacle @ Duxton. Obviously, since the shop is located at Chinatown Plaza, you can expect a tranquil environment. It is a walking distance from the MRT if you are like me who likes a stroll. Anyway, I booked a one-hour massage with Lester. The reception is brightly lit, the therapist asked me to chose my choice of massage. The shop charges you additional $10 for the suite room (similar to the big room in Dspa.) Should you choose a normal room, the massage bed is placed on the floor without any bedframe. Considering I can save a $10, I chose the normal room. 

Lester ushered me into the shower room. He proceeded with the massage, strokes were not bad (I am not sure what technique did he use). There were events when my hands touched his cock, but I can barely feel anything (not that mine is big, lol), probably his cockoo is sleeping. So after the back massage, he asked me to turnover and immediately offered a body to body, he told me I need to pay $50. Because I was freaking horny after few days of containing my cum, I agreed. But after few mins, my excitement withered and just wanted to cum as fast as I could. He teased my nipples and gave me a hand job, he even asked me to pay extra for the blowjob, which of course I didn't agree without any contemplation. 

Lester has been around in the industry at NF, SpaD, Shuang for at least a decade now and you write like he is some newbie subject to review! 

9 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Lester has been around in the industry at NF, SpaD, Shuang for at least a decade now and you write like he is some newbie subject to review! 

as the old saying....one man meat another poison lor....

maybe lester over load with customer early on - sort of tired, while him may not milky type of man.

well, read as a review with thank for sharing and lester room for improvement.

10 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

This is just my personal opinion and sharing my experience only. I did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks

mky

4 minutes ago, milky6547 said:

This is just my personal opinion and sharing my experience only. I did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks

If you have not encountered Lester in all these years, it means you have not been around, in which case, you can't be "qualified" enough to review. Your so-called sharing is but an ill-concealed attempt to vent anger at being charged extra for pleasure which you think you are ENTITLED to by virtue of big cock?

11 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Les, we don't know at all

we didn't even know at all

I don't call names, I don't book, I don't ask for referrals usually, I just go in w a peaceful heart (I hope the same from how others treat me)

and every masseurs or service staff eg a wait staff is given a new treatment/chance with no assumption about their previous behaviours

I assumed that they are r given a 2nd chance.....but definitely will condone actions like stealing etc, so long it is not such notorious stuff, we go in like a fresh pc of paper

is Les really famous for being lousy all the time?

5 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

If you have not encountered Lester in all these years, it means you have not been around, in which case, you can't be "qualified" enough to review. Your so-called sharing is but an ill-concealed attempt to vent anger at being charged extra for pleasure which you think you are ENTITLED to by virtue of big cock?

As I have mentioned, be with or without extra, I always tip the masseur. So there is no need for you to be mean in calling me that I am not qualified to review. If you don't agree with me, I respect your opinion. Thanks and peace.

mky

2 hours ago, milky6547 said:

As I have mentioned, be with or without extra, I always tip the masseur. So there is no need for you to be mean in calling me that I am not qualified to review. If you don't agree with me, I respect your opinion. Thanks and peace.

don't bother, even if one has been in the circle, will not chance upon lester or lesley

one doesn't need to experience all the massage shop and spend money on everything before we are qualified to comment

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

don't bother, even if one has been in the circle, will not chance upon lester or lesley

one doesn't need to experience all the massage shop and spend money on everything before we are qualified to comment

Agree with you on that. Thank you

Edited by milky6547

mky

8 minutes ago, milky6547 said:

Agree with you on that. Thank you

I cant believe that on a beautiful new year, there are issues on non-issues!
do continue w your sharing on massages, go try shuang spa, I find it not too bad initially though pricing abit steep, but lately I hardly go for  suchmassages as I have packages with normal spas

not sure how these massages been performing after so long, tks to the reminder msgjunkie then I rem about shuang spa

On 1/1/2018 at 10:31 AM, msgjunkie said:

That is BS. Even if you’ve been to a place once you are qualified to share your experience or to review. If one person gives a bad review in a day of 100% positive feedback it should still be taken seriously and acted upon. It means maybe your service is not consistent or that your are overloading your messeurs. Or that customer is just cranky. Whatever the case may be, as a business providing service to the community you have evaluate to see if you can perhaps do better. Doesn’t even matter if you have been around for 100 years (and especially if you have been around for 100 years) you have to consistently evaluate and provide customers with the service they expect otherwise you are just waiting to go out of business. We all like the next shiny new thing. 

23 minutes ago, Rice60640 said:

That is BS. Even if you’ve been to a place once you are qualified to share your experience or to review. If one person gives a bad review in a day of 100% positive feedback it should still be taken seriously and acted upon. It means maybe your service is not consistent or that your are overloading your messeurs. Or that customer is just cranky. Whatever the case may be, as a business providing service to the community you have evaluate to see if you can perhaps do better. Doesn’t even matter if you have been around for 100 years (and especially if you have been around for 100 years) you have to consistently evaluate and provide customers with the service they expect otherwise you are just waiting to go out of business. We all like the next shiny new thing. 

yeh! Rice

u finally opened mouth!!!!love ya, 姜是老的辣 (thoug u r not that "old)

glad that we have straight talker who is around and is  not afraid of being flamed

Beware that it will start a..........(I told myself truth must be spoken regardless of how others see me, if nt why is this a forum)

from a thread on keybox became a warfare

from a simple cake and baking to....

from a focus grp discussion on what type of staff hired became to commenting abt pricing of Tangs

and it will nt end, I felt so sorry for the general staff who been doing a gd job all these wise , but the price of dept stores seemed to discount everything

If one is to discuss above services of Dept malls and its sale price, this should be discuss in the " Services and business" , a lot of them are longtime forummers somemore

4 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

Spare me the hypocrisy! If feedback is the true motivation, you can always do so through multiple direct channels. The reason why such so-called reviews are written is PATENTLY for the vindictive purpose of punishing masseurs who dare quote the price for illicit pleasure. Customers are pissed off because they FANTASIZE that horny masseurs can't wait to get into their pants by virtue of their big cock or what naught and being quoted a charge bursts their fantasy, pure and simple!

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, milky6547 said:

Thanks for sharing your experience and I definitely won't patronize Lester. I'm quite sure there are some places where the massage is inclusive of HE even if it's just a mere HJ. 

1 hour ago, msgjunkie said:

Spare me the hypocrisy! If feedback is the true motivation, you can always do so through multiple direct channels. The reason why such so-called reviews are written is PATENTLY for the vindictive purpose of punishing masseurs who dare quote the price for illicit pleasure. Customers are pissed off because they FANTASIZE that horny masseurs can't wait to get into their pants by virtue of their big cock or what naught and being quoted a charge bursts their fantasy, pure and simple!

You have your views and so do others. Transference not required. If you believe everything you’ve read, so be it. Others may take it as a precaution. If everyone believes in reviews 100% than almost all business will be out of business. To each their own. And, I believe you don’t know me enough to call me a hypocrite. Direct channel feedback have their purpose. Peer reviews and public pressure also have their purpose. As an individual, the pressure exerted is miniscule, as a group, the pressure exerted is larger and the need to improve also becomes larger.  

Edited by Rice60640

23 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I cant believe that on a beautiful new year, there are issues on non-issues!
do continue w your sharing on massages, go try shuang spa, I find it not too bad initially though pricing abit steep, but lately I hardly go for  suchmassages as I have packages with normal spas

not sure how these massages been performing after so long, tks to the reminder msgjunkie then I rem about shuang spa

I will continue to write my feedback. Thank you for reading it too. :) it's nice to see people like you here in BW sharing your experience. 

mky

6 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

If one person gives a bad review in a day of 100% positive feedback it should still be taken seriously and acted upon.

One moment it is a bad review must be taken seriously and acted upon otherwise DIRE consequences for the business.

27 minutes ago, Rice60640 said:

If everyone believes in reviews 100% than almost all business will be out of business.

Next moment, whoever believes in reviews!

2 minutes ago, milky6547 said:

I will continue to write my feedback. Thank you for reading it too. :) it's nice to see people like you here in BW sharing your experience. 

Lol, i hardly goes for such massage

if not i will have plenty to revw

yes , we must read certain revws w pinch of salt

but if it s from a fav writer that really share in a direct manned, i will appreciate that too

10 hours ago, greysnow said:

Thanks for sharing your experience and I definitely won't patronize Lester. I'm quite sure there are some places where the massage is inclusive of HE even if it's just a mere HJ. 

I rest my case! Free loaders seeking information on where they think masseurs might be impressed enough by their big cocks to give them FREE service! Wait LONG LONG! Go and ask, see if any one is impressed!

Edited by msgjunkie

8 minutes ago, milky6547 said:

If you have an axe to grind over some delusion, confide PRIVATELY in some kindred spirit and NOT invite ridicule PUBLICLY!

7 hours ago, icayui said:

Its getting confusing.

Is this thread about spalogy, the guys and the massage?

It drift first to tangs and Robinson's..do spalogy guys parade their their wares there?LOL...

sorry for the confusion but there is a reason, it is supposed to be on the topic listed

9 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

One moment it is a bad review must be taken seriously and acted upon otherwise DIRE consequences for the business.

Next moment, whoever believes in reviews!

You clearly don’t understand perspective and the fact that you can link the two as opposite view from the same perspective shows that you clearly don’t understand. One is from the proprietor’s view and the other is from the public.  I am done with this thread. You win. Happy?

Edited by Rice60640

1 hour ago, Rice60640 said:

You clearly don’t understand perspective and the fact that you can link the two as opposite view from the same perspective shows that you clearly don’t understand. One is from the proprietor’s view and the other is from the public.  I am done with this thread. You win. Happy?

You speak with a forked tongue, swaggering in with your customer-is-king conceit and when exposed proclaim "I am done!"

• 6 months later...

after a loooong hiatus, i decided to visit spalogy for my second time for no apparent reason (first time was when it just opened). I guess i have been feeling too much tensions on my back and my shoulder these days, and i was nearby. I got a suite that comes with an attached bath, and i picked a 90 minutes massage that includes a hot stone massage. It was my first time trying hot stones, and i really enjoyed it. the warm sensation coming from the stones felt so relaxing in contrast with the cool aircon. my masseur lexter was a very pleasant guy who seems to know what he does very well. i actually felt like i have known lexter for a long time even though it was the first time i met him. the ending was of course a happy one, and it exceeded my expectations to be honest.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2017 at 10:56 PM, milky6547 said:

Thanks for the comprehensive write up. Save me a trip to Spalogy! Haha... 

• 5 months later...
On 1/24/2019 at 9:15 PM, msgjunkie said:

Chinatown Plaza sold en bloc:

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/chinatown-plaza-sold-en-bloc-for-s260m

Say goodbye to ur favourite boys at Spatology before they vanish!

Just received a message from their line account that they are already permanently closed

mky

• G_M changed the title to Spalogy - New Spa @ Chinatown Plaza
  • 5 months later...