Male HQ

Cum Taste + Do All Cum Taste The Same? + Your Diet Will Deter The Taste Of Your Sperm?(compiled)

Guest T5

• G_M changed the title to Cum Taste + Do All Cum Taste The Same? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest thick cums
On ‎28‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:15 PM, ua632643113 said:

Hello guys,

did you try cum?

how is taste and is that safe for swallow?

Through my encounters, youngsters' cums more watery and mature cums more creamy. The difference between man and boy cums.

23 minutes ago, Guest thick cums said:

Through my encounters, youngsters' cums more watery and mature cums more creamy. The difference between man and boy cums.

Its like any soups. You boiled the soup for 12 hours, it becomes creamy and oily 老火汤。

01200000032073134375276521287_s.jpg

Guest guest
19 minutes ago, Guest Xxx said:

Its like any soups. You boiled the soup for 12 hours, it becomes creamy and oily 老火汤。

01200000032073134375276521287_s.jpg

Yours is  老黄瓜汤

• 5 months later...
On ‎29‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:35 PM, giPmuC said:

Agree. I always take pineapple juice. I guess that helps, based on feedback. Hehe

You taste your own cums b4?  If I encounter anyone with sweet cums, I would think he is diabetic ....haha. 

21 hours ago, AnH said:

i'm going to try the pineapple diet and taste my own cum to see whether will it be sweet

I am going to drink lots of Milo in the next few days and see if my cum taste like Milo dinosaur. :D

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

In this Taiwanese video clip, an experiment was made to see if Tainan boys had sweeter semen than Taipei boys... Watch the video to find out... 

On another note, is it true that having more pineapples a few days before sex can make semen more palatable... 

Being someone who craves for this white elixir, i certainly wants to know more about if diet / smoking / alcohol does indeed affect the flavour of semen... 

• G_M changed the title to Cum Taste + Do All Cum Taste The Same? + Your Diet Will Deter The Taste Of Your Sperm?(compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...

So I started my cum tasting journey recently. First taste my own precum, then my accidental cum. 

I mastered a new skill where I jerked off hard to make me cum then I squeeze it to delay the ejaculation but can't control and the cum will ooze out and I will taste it. 

Been getting good at it, tasted my own cum everytime I jerked off using this method. 

Then I stopped. 

Yesterday I couldn't bring myself to taste the cum. It's like eww gross. I think must train my mind again. 

So far I only tested my own cum. 

I find that warm fresh cum ejaculated from the cock into my mouth is the best... 

The other cum first on hand and scoop it into mouth feels cold already. Also when it shoots into the mouth chances are it will squirt all over your face. Nose etc. 

So if makes it nicer.. 

5 hours ago, Guest Yum said:

So far I only tested my own cum. 

I find that warm fresh cum ejaculated from the cock into my mouth is the best... 

The other cum first on hand and scoop it into mouth feels cold already. Also when it shoots into the mouth chances are it will squirt all over your face. Nose etc. 

So if makes it nicer.. 

• 3 weeks later...

I do agree that more meat and spices would most likely have heavy and strong taste and smell....especially when the top is "heaty" in chinese context. Imo I think more fresh fruits and veges can make it taste more pleasant. That's my personal experience on my Tops. 

Guest cumdrinker

I love swallow cum and I'll sometimes play around in my mouth before swallow. Really love all the different taste of it except the "curry" one. Too much curry is no good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2006 at 2:28 AM, Guest T5 said:

Hi,

i read from somewhere and i come across this article that say the what u eat will deter how your sperm will taste like... may i know how true is it? Mine taste like bittergourd... i find it very digusting. If the article is real, what is it that i have to eat in order to make my sperm taste sweet or become nicer, what should i eat more in order to make it taste nicer? Pls advise. :P

Not all sperm taste the same really depends on what u consume Not only the day but might be a combo of a few days.. lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.