Male HQ

Questions For Bottoms: Do You Like To Be Fingered?

Guest Idunlikefingers

Guest Idunlikefingers

I am bottom but I dislike the feeling of finger up my arse. It is extremely uncomfortable. Maybe due to the hardness of the fingernails. Wonder why the top assume bottoms like to be fingered.

In my experience, its totally depends on individuals. I ussd my fingers to relax my partner not to feel painful when i top him. But some of them told me he didnt like it. Reason is diverse. Because of my nails even i cut shortly. Sometimes they dont like the emotional feeling that i put my finger into his ass. So they prefer to use my dick slowly. After some experiences, i ask them to use finger or not.

Same problem is on prostate stimulating sex. I like to stimulate my partners prostate, and make them cum during pistoning, but some doesnt like it because they feel like peeing. Maybe you can tell to your partner and find some better way.

Actually no .. i keep worrying about the dirt on his fingers after that

do u think there r more dirt on his fingers or your anal?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest alexisss

If the person fingers well.

Once meet this bisexual ah beng in cruise.

He got a small dick but when he finger...

Oh.my.god.!

Never been fingered like that before; it was like in heaven. Overwhelming till the point it was pre cumming bloody alot and almost wanted to cum. It was better than having a dick. His finger really massage the prostate very well. And when he vibrate his hands. Gosh! Orgasmic.

Should have kept his contact.

No, please don't finger me, especially not when you did not trim your nails, and not when you just touch your precum before putting on condom, so terrified when you remove your dick to finger in more lube while I still on my fours

On Tuesday, January 05, 2016 at 0:17 AM, azimuth said:

If the worry is over dirt and nails (seems like these are the main concerns), maybe can try putting a condom over the finger or try gloves? *shrugs*

I dun think there will be many people who will do this though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I enjoy it, provided the fingernails are blunt and the person who does the fingering has good techniques.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Fingering is essential for properly loosening up most bottoms before fucking them. To avoid scratching the inner anal walls, tops should start wearing condoms on their finger(s) while fingering their bottoms, and some companies even manufacture specialized fingering condoms for this purpose.

10 hours ago, Guest Cave said:

Fingering is essential for properly loosening up most bottoms before fucking them. To avoid scratching the inner anal walls, tops should start wearing condoms on their finger(s) while fingering their bottoms, and some companies even manufacture specialized fingering condoms for this purpose.

Seriously a top SHOULD use a condom on their finger. You lucky MOST will bring ONE CONDOM and use that on their cock to fuck you left along waste another on his finger for you heheheh... For every 30 guys that fucked me, I am lucky he brought his own. I have to be the one to give a condom or there is no fucking taking place!

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

For me nt really, cuz I always worry that shit might get onto his hands. Every time a top fingers me, I don't necessarily enjoy it, but its one of those things that you wont like, but its good for you later on when you have anal (tho I always end up backing out after fingering cuz I'm such a wuss)

16 hours ago, 98boi said:

For me nt really, cuz I always worry that shit might get onto his hands. Every time a top fingers me, I don't necessarily enjoy it, but its one of those things that you wont like, but its good for you later on when you have anal (tho I always end up backing out after fingering cuz I'm such a wuss)

If you finally meet a top who you think is special, and are comfortable giving your ass to, I hope he is patient and considerate and good enough in bed to make you wonder why you didn't do it earlier. Just joking. In all seriousness, yes, fingering is good for bottoms even if they think they don't like it.

• 1 year later...

I really like to be fingered, regardless if I'm bottom or top :-)

It depends on the technique, starts with 1 and lots of lube . If someone whispers something naughty, licks my ears and my neck, I'm like an open buffet already.

915699543_HotelRiverButt.jpg.c10e7b3e4c0c1e41cd4432d062de6fa5.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Lalaland
On 12/17/2016 at 10:58 PM, 98boi said:

Same sentiments exactly.

On 12/16/2016 at 4:00 AM, Guest Cave said:

Agree. It feels more hygienic, like wearing gloves while handling food. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should teach these in sex education in schools. The human anatomy.

There are different kinds of fingers. Fingers meant for fingering and fingers not meant for fingering. Use only those fingers with the flesh longer/covering than the fingernail. There are people, like me, with our nails at the shortest are still protruding beyond the flesh. Just stick the dick up there instead.

For those who don't like fingering. You just haven't met the right finger. Just like those who can't bottom, you haven't met the right dick. It is a physical thing, unless you lack the nerve endings as part of a normal human being.

4 hours ago, Guest elgin3371 top said:

where do you wipe your finger after came out from shithole?

did you sniff it?

Have a manpussy hole that is nicely cleaned out and you have worries where to wipe or not wipe... and nothing to smell. No worries. But that takes a lot of discipline and time to get it that clean. It is not only for him but for me too. Spend any hour or two and you come out with a asshole that is able to put out for long period of time... long then one guy is able to make full use of it. heheheh... thus... that is where the anal toys comes. in after which heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I do enjoy and love it , again it depends on the fingering technique. I want it slow first , starts with one finger and of course with lots of lube and with me relaxed like what you see below.

tumblr_p8b36rS5QO1xqr2fio1_400.gif

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

That is a cool vid... Riverobles!!:clap:

it brings back memories of the first time I had a body massage by a Local Masseur.

I guess fingering is a skill... you need someone who knows what he is doing, and

to make it enjoyable and relaxing.

I feel that qualified Masseurs know that their fingernails must be kept well trimmed

so as not to injure their clients, I only trust a Masseur to finger massage my

butthole.

I don't think fingering is only for Bottom Guys,  I have a few close Top friends who

told me that they love to be fingered when they jerk-off.

There are too much Old-Fashioned stereotypes about Bottom or Top behaviours 

especially by asian gays... who have so much Rules or "traditional roles" to comply.

Further to what Upshot  mentioned in his post about deep cleaning your butthole,

well it sure works... and with a diet of high fiber foods, there is no problem with 

any smells or stuff on the fingers!!   hehe. :thumb:

Anyway... it is only shit...  you deal with it everyday... and if you have looked after

your siblings and wiped their bum after a poo... it is no big deal...!!

Some Tops behave like Faggoty Girls and scream if shit happens...!!

Be a Man ...!!.   for fuks sake guys.

Cheers, Mike   ;-) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.