Male HQ

Increase cum volume...dam it works!

PhallusKnight

23 hours ago, PublicFlasher said:

Its only been 5 days... no increase yet... will report as soon as i have results

Wa so much zinc you sure you feeling ok? no tummy aches or light headedness? i think 50mg is a bit too much.

I've cut down to 25 now. Plus one thing to take note of is that it seems to work in like phases it will work for a while then after a bit the effects get muted.

I'll stop for a week or so then start again then it'll be back  at full strength lol

4 hours ago, PhallusKnight said:

Wa so much zinc you sure you feeling ok? no tummy aches or light headedness? i think 50mg is a bit too much.

I've cut down to 25 now. Plus one thing to take note of is that it seems to work in like phases it will work for a while then after a bit the effects get muted.

I'll stop for a week or so then start again then it'll be back  at full strength lol

No problems with the zinc. Will take note of effectiveness and report on that. 

IMO, Taking in too much vitamins = flushing your money down the cubical.

How do you know it's excessive? When you're urine turns super bright yellow or florescent yellow. Our body will only absorb what it suppose to,

unless you're injecting directly into your bloodstream or liquid form that absorbs from the skin.

I didn't say it doesn't work, just that it doesn't do you any good.

On ‎14‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 5:46 PM, PhallusKnight said:

On ‎14‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:48 PM, PublicFlasher said:

No problems with the zinc. Will take note of effectiveness and report on that. 

erm yes indeed zinc is for sperm pdtn

but for all of u, u r taking it for??? impregnant a lady?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

https://tasuki5279.tumblr.com/

I hope that ans ur qn :P

tks DB
when i was posting tht time, i suspected 
later, when i was browsing tumbler, (it was so explicit till my eyes pop up) i saw some of their EVEN more daring experiment, so from those actions
I knew they definitely r!

but tks anyway

q like guys w specs
eg. https://tasuki5279.tumblr.com/post/178567442657/飛機杯盲測試鏡檔案001-他的twitter
I felt the male lead(the one without specs) MUST be a top

and did this guy : drew his brow??
https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pghpaciswu1vqudce.mp4

2 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

黃小褱 and his partner also bespectacled very good!

the male lead is him (without spec) https://tasuki5279.tumblr.com/post/179422001538/台灣同志大遊行-我會帶著ipad-想看什麼-來找我點播吧, i think he conducted many activities/experiement(future coming up too) 
maybe i dont really use IG/twitter/Line nowsadays  , i m shocked to see how opened they are
his top is sleeping and he is 自拍ing enjoying himself!! 

• 5 years later...

To increase cum volume?

Primarily, I have been a vegetarian for >20 years. During my NS and OCS days, I am already practising vegetarianism. 👍

I have been abstaining from sex, close to 20 years. I do acupuncturing by myself to achieve better appetite and lasting hard-on. (believe or not is up to you) Most importantly, I do not really have the habit of "fapping" and it is always messy to clean. Uploaded a [click -> video], taken a while ago.

Increase in semen volume recipe and volume pills, seem to be "gimmick". So, please do not place have high hopes.  To increase cum volume over short period time is impossible👎

My suggestions are:
(1) practise "lacto-ovo vegetarianism".
(2) immediately and drastically kick-off nasty wanking habit 😉

Edited by UberFlash

On 1/2/2016 at 6:04 PM, PhallusKnight said:

Hi all thought I'd share some stuff I've been testing out this past  2 month plus on how to increase the volume of your ejaculate! And also why i started haha

Anw I had my first gay experience about 2 mths ago and as the guy wanted to give me a bj i was thinking my first time must make it super awesome! So i start taking some supplements after quite alot of research also start eating a lot of fruits and veggies which are supposed to make cum taste better. Long story short this stuff works really well, for me at least,  i mean before this when i jack off i cum like 3-5 spurts average after eating this stuff i think average spurt is like 9 times now and i precum bucketloads. For example now when i jack off from the edge of chair i'll have precum dripping in a line to the floor...some ppl might not like the mess but i like it haha no need lube to Jo anymore. The guy was impressed huhu success!

So anyway i took these few health supplements after breakfast and they are generally good for your health just not too much, should be able to see results in few days.

1) Zinc no more than 40mg a day (too much it will give you diarrhea and zinc poisoning! Try right after a meal ok or lower the dosage cos this one might give you stomach cramps and headache) Problem is most zinc supplements come in 50mg pill so you might need to split it in two

2) Pygeum 90mg (took mine in a mix with saw palmetto which is good for prostrate health)

3) Lecithin granules non-gmo ones (taste pretty alright eat a teaspoon with my cereal)

4) L-carnitine (i didnt take the suppl but i eat alot of nonsweetened dark chocolate which has L-carnitine in it)

Good luck guys and keep em cumming!

PS: As with all health related stuff do your own research as well to be certain can try thunderspalace forum lots of info on this

Is there a single supplement that contains all the components? A bit of hassle to take all 4