Male HQ

Increase cum volume...dam it works!

PhallusKnight

11 hours ago, ardunos said:

You managed to find pygeum in Singapore?

Not in stores got it from iherb its a great site free delivery too! in like 3 days 

5 hours ago, bluemoonbird said:

Wa interesting haven't heard about this one before, you tried it out yourself?

Haha I have some videos of "after"  if you really interested maybe can show you somehow lol...Before not really :D

In general most men will begin to have enlarged prostate after 40 so taking a bit from now shdnt be a problem plus it doesn't seem to have side effects from the studies that I've read (zinc yes if alot and taken over a period of like 10 years..) Key is in moderation and it's not supposed to be like a long term non-stop supplement take a bit when you need that's it. Also where'd you read about the hair loss I haven't come across that yet, would be good to know about it thanx. 

16 hours ago, PhallusKnight said:

Haha I have some videos of "after"  if you really interested maybe can show you somehow lol...Before not really :D

In general most men will begin to have enlarged prostate after 40 so taking a bit from now shdnt be a problem plus it doesn't seem to have side effects from the studies that I've read (zinc yes if alot and taken over a period of like 10 years..) Key is in moderation and it's not supposed to be like a long term non-stop supplement take a bit when you need that's it. Also where'd you read about the hair loss I haven't come across that yet, would be good to know about it thanx. 

Hehe.. Dun mind can show me ur videos?

16 hours ago, lilyboy said:

would love to see that hehe; but interesting feedback, thanks

but why were you taking it in the first place, is it for this reason or for something else?

I read about it online, say will increase cum volume, shot distance and orgasm intensity. So I give it a go when ordering supplements from iherbs

I am a contemporary con artist

16 hours ago, SeannyShortcake said:

I've always been shooting to the face and beyond that.

For me it's more of the kegel exercises I've been doing rather than supplemental aid.

Eat a whole balanced diet :)

That oughta work.

Nice I do them too! How many do you do? I try to squeeze in about 500 a day when I remember to do them. Supplements just for that extra umph lol,  there's just a real kick seeing it gushing out it's quite...umm satisfying :D

On 04/01/2016 at 5:55 PM, PhallusKnight said:

The proof is in the pudding!!

Go make a load... of pudding...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/01/2016 at 7:45 PM, The.Intrv. said:

Tiagong morphine suppositories is jin effective and sexciting. 

Tiagong take liao sure full tank; one can shoot from Changi to Joo Koon. Jin amazing leh. 

huai u got edmw disease!!!! :doh:

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Ok wow whoever mentioned ladies fingers...

Come to think of it, im in the army and the cookhouse serves ladies fingers for lunch and dinner like 3 days a week. Don't really like em cos they're icky and gooey, but no choice just eat since nothing else...all I can say is, now I know...

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, where's the video for testimony ? :)

On 4 January 2016 at 5:55 PM, PhallusKnight said:

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, January 02, 2016 at 6:04 PM, PhallusKnight said:

Hi all thought I'd share some stuff I've been testing out this past  2 month plus on how to increase the volume of your ejaculate! And also why i started haha

Anw I had my first gay experience about 2 mths ago and as the guy wanted to give me a bj i was thinking my first time must make it super awesome! So i start taking some supplements after quite alot of research also start eating a lot of fruits and veggies which are supposed to make cum taste better. Long story short this stuff works really well, for me at least,  i mean before this when i jack off i cum like 3-5 spurts average after eating this stuff i think average spurt is like 9 times now and i precum bucketloads. For example now when i jack off from the edge of chair i'll have precum dripping in a line to the floor...some ppl might not like the mess but i like it haha no need lube to Jo anymore. The guy was impressed huhu success!

So anyway i took these few health supplements after breakfast and they are generally good for your health just not too much, should be able to see results in few days.

1) Zinc no more than 40mg a day (too much it will give you diarrhea and zinc poisoning! Try right after a meal ok or lower the dosage cos this one might give you stomach cramps and headache) Problem is most zinc supplements come in 50mg pill so you might need to split it in two

2) Pygeum 90mg (took mine in a mix with saw palmetto which is good for prostrate health)

3) Lecithin granules non-gmo ones (taste pretty alright eat a teaspoon with my cereal)

4) L-carnitine (i didnt take the suppl but i eat alot of nonsweetened dark chocolate which has L-carnitine in it)

Good luck guys and keep em cumming!

PS: As with all health related stuff do your own research as well to be certain can try thunderspalace forum lots of info on this

Perhaps can share what brand n where to buy. As i knw, zinc r not easy to buy..usually it's combination with other vit/minerals 

• 3 weeks later...

okay, with regards to the sweddish flower pollen, I would say that the effects are plausible, meaning that I have insufficient evidence to conclude anything.
I got myself one bottle at like 14 dollars from iherb something I think, it came to my house delivered in a package that was like 10 times the size of the bottle haha.

upon consuming the tablets, 3 times a day for around 5 days, i've developed flu-like symptoms. I initially blamed it entirely on the erratic weather we have been having lately, but upon further realization i found that it was simply hay fever from the pollen I have been ingesting. 

I guess for people that have sensitive sinuses or noses like me, this product is a no-go as it will definitely fuck up your system, had running nose, headaches, mild fevers, migraines, mucus etc during the period I was on that supplement.

as for results, its hard to say, I guess I did shoot kinda alot, but its no surprise to me as I am generally a big shooter by default, if there was any increase in the load or orgasm I would feel it. still that does not mean that the supplement does not work, my body just cant handle the pollen.

Now I have an almost full bottle with me, dunno if I should resell it based on the amount of tablets left tho.

Edited by Clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

On 5/7/2016 at 11:43 PM, Clickclock said:

okay, with regards to the sweddish flower pollen, I would say that the effects are plausible, meaning that I have insufficient evidence to conclude anything.
I got myself one bottle at like 14 dollars from iherb something I think, it came to my house delivered in a package that was like 10 times the size of the bottle haha.

upon consuming the tablets, 3 times a day for around 5 days, i've developed flu-like symptoms. I initially blamed it entirely on the erratic weather we have been having lately, but upon further realization i found that it was simply hay fever from the pollen I have been ingesting. 

I guess for people that have sensitive sinuses or noses like me, this product is a no-go as it will definitely fuck up your system, had running nose, headaches, mild fevers, migraines, mucus etc during the period I was on that supplement.

as for results, its hard to say, I guess I did shoot kinda alot, but its no surprise to me as I am generally a big shooter by default, if there was any increase in the load or orgasm I would feel it. still that does not mean that the supplement does not work, my body just cant handle the pollen.

Now I have an almost full bottle with me, dunno if I should resell it based on the amount of tablets left tho.

Wa 3x a day might be a bit too much le try cutting down to just 1 shdnt be a problem. I added the flower pollen to my supplements :D only slight increase but i dont take daily i only take like when i know im gonna have a session in a day or 2 hehe it does work in a surprisingly short amt of time. Still think it works best combined with other stuff, lecithin and pygeum still the most effective for me and no side effects that ive noticed so far.

• 1 month later...

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/new-kkj-bird-pill-5391341.html

what have you all tried?

notable quotes --

I actually tried numerous kkj bird pill
1. Passiona Men
Not really feel any much effect
2. Kickstart
Have some effect, grow more facial hair
3. Eurykuat
Have affect if taken at night then goes sleep, at night kkj will grow strong
4. XP 2D
Heart beat faster a bit and feel uncomfortable
5. Meneed
Trying now, will sic info once taken more

unker usually take blue pill and apply a bit of procomil spray... become Ironman. hot and and stiff rod. can keep piaking for hours without coming too quick. and the blue pill let's me come 2nd round or 3rd round...

Hi boys... been interested in this topic for a while. I finally decided to get on and do it. I did much research and decided on the following mix...

(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

All the information is easily found on the web. 

I found all but 1 of the sups from regular pharmacy. The pygeum i ordered online... iherb.com

I have been on this for only 1 week and will report results within the next few weeks. My cum is usually quite thick and after the first shoot, the rest oozes out into a pool aroubd my belly button... i increased my water intake to losen things up a bit. After first week i havent noticed much of an increase in volume yet... my orgasms seem a little more intense. Lets see how fulfilling the next few weeks are. 

2 hours ago, PublicFlasher said:

Hi boys... been interested in this topic for a while. I finally decided to get on and do it. I did much research and decided on the following mix...

I found all but 1 of the sups from regular pharmacy. The pygeum i ordered online... iherb.com

I have been on this for only 1 week and will report results within the next few weeks. My cum is usually quite thick and after the first shoot, the rest oozes out into a pool aroubd my belly button... i increased my water intake to losen things up a bit. After first week i havent noticed much of an increase in volume yet... my orgasms seem a little more intense. Lets see how fulfilling the next few weeks are. 

Does this help in term of volume, velocity (speed) or thickness of the cums? 

3 hours ago, PublicFlasher said:

isn't the formula similar? except no. 4

Also how do u get the results reported?

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:04 PM, PhallusKnight said:

1) Zinc no more than 40mg a day (too much it will give you diarrhea and zinc poisoning! Try right after a meal ok or lower the dosage cos this one might give you stomach cramps and headache) Problem is most zinc supplements come in 50mg pill so you might need to split it in two

2) Pygeum 90mg (took mine in a mix with saw palmetto which is good for prostrate health)

3) Lecithin granules non-gmo ones (taste pretty alright eat a teaspoon with my cereal)

4) L-carnitine (i didnt take the suppl but i eat alot of nonsweetened dark chocolate which has L-carnitine in it)

Good luck guys and keep em cumming!

PS: As with all health related stuff do your own research as well to be certain can try thunderspalace forum lots of info on this