Male HQ

% of Facebook friends you had been sexually involved with

Dorkable

I guess I got lucky that not 100% of those I've met are shit-tier unworthy of entry into my facebook friend list. But it's kinda scary when facebook starts showing "friend" suggestions of one you slept with months ago.

4 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

I'm curious why is there a 0.07%? Some grey areas?

I took [friends I've been involved with] divided by [total friends] and the number came up to 0.10067114094, which rounds up to 10.07%...

23 minutes ago, Dorkable said:

25.7%

I have a small friend list.

u have at least 35 friends and u ve done with 9 of them. :P 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Glyph said:

I guess I got lucky that not 100% of those I've met are shit-tier unworthy of entry into my facebook friend list. But it's kinda scary when facebook starts showing "friend" suggestions of one you slept with months ago.

Haha yes can totally relate to it. Facebook popped out a suggested friend whom I had sex with many years ago, and it turns out he's the brother-in-law of my school mate (my gal friend's husband's brother).

3 hours ago, Glyph said:

1 hour ago, exec_fetish said:

Haha yes can totally relate to it. Facebook popped out a suggested friend whom I had sex with many years ago, and it turns out he's the brother-in-law of my school mate (my gal friend's husband's brother).

Yes, it happens to me too.

I suspect it is due to the hp nos that the other parties saved onto their FB accs. And when we have their hp nos, they will appear as People You May Know.

Anw, 0% for me too.

okay, 2/624 x 100 = 0.3%

For almost everyone i had sexual relations with, I would just follow them on instagram and exchange phone numbers as that's good enough for me. No point them seeing my posts about plants.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest 72%dark
On 02/01/2016 at 8:55 PM, Glyph said:

I took [friends I've been involved with] divided by [total friends] and the number came up to 0.10067114094, which rounds up to 10.07%...

On 02/01/2016 at 8:59 PM, Coolbriz said:

Lol we don't count humans that way I thought.. 

Coolbriz, the number 10.07 doesn’t actually “count humans”; it’s a ratio, meaning it expresses a mathematical relation between two numbers. Hence it doesn’t imply “grey areas” or anything else for that matter. There is nothing wrong with Glyph’s calculation.

Ok math lesson over. Sorry for the digression.

Anyway if you think about it, what makes this question interesting is not the magnitudes (how many people you’ve slept with and how many people you’re FB friends with will vary a lot from person to person), but the degree of overlap between the people you have (had) sex with and the people you’ve friended (on FB); i.e. possibly implying something about the intersection of your social and sexual lives, and/or the types of people you friend (on FB) and/or have sex with.

On 02/01/2016 at 10:45 PM, exec_fetish said:

Scary and amazing indeed, especially when you have not contacted him after that one night stand you have had with him. 

Question is to add or not to add him in. 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:17 PM, EasleyLim said:

Don't shit where you eat, guys. It's bad manners.

Glad that most of u like cool briz

and like u, I m 0% too

I would want to see an even deeper analysis :  it should look into before having any connection, it is how many %?

(some only add certain friends after hookup , and they keep pestering u to add them in order to stay connected again)

and some randomly add friends so as to get more hookups

I can accept after hookup and then 1 plead u to add him cos after knowing him, he may want to use your service eg u r a lawyer or a doctor or a agency for cleaning services (that is totally acceptable and this s what network is about, without attending an event/sex event, one cannot network, after network, it is fine to add a person to tap on his services or professional expertise)

but I feel if one keep on adding eg from some fb photos or instagrams (also can link to fb address) based on his handsome face or muscles, and then try to be funny later, this is a strict no-no

some asked me for contacts in sauna, a strict NO is a no...but if they needed professional help in all form(except sex), maybe that is a diff thing for those who really needed help

On 1/2/2016 at 8:43 PM, Glyph said:

a little bit slow.. but yes.. its scary.. i was sextexting guys and few days later, they show up in my friend suggestions too.

16 minutes ago, kaze said:

a little bit slow.. but yes.. its scary.. i was sextexting guys and few days later, they show up in my friend suggestions too.

kaze

the fb has technology to monitor your interests and passions

eg the ads u clicked onto

the survey u tried doing

the friends u try to hook............

it will monitor u closely just like google

the very same applied to all smart techgy like Line etc they are able to track

Many mbrs thinking that having LINE means they r safe
but many didn't realise fb and such platform alwys prompt u to secure using phone no. and etc

for a slut like me, surprisingly I had sex with a very small number of my FB friends .... probably just about 1%.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

for a slut like me, surprisingly I had sex with a very small number of my FB friends .... probably just about 1%.

which is good!

cos none of my friends n contacts asked for Line or fb
the moment when someone keep telling me Line or gym, I know what is he

• Guest locked this topic