Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was just at TMC this afternoon after two years of abstinence and self-imposed exile :-) I arrived at about 5PM, the door charge is still SGD12, I paid in cash. It still the same boss as the old

Planning to try go gloryhole later first time. Do people check it out often? Or I need to invite?

was at TMC last evening, spent 12bucks (yup fat uncle here) for dinner on 2 yummy delicious big fat sausage and 2 loads of thick hot gooey cream. my bj skill must have gone rusty, used to be able

Posted Images

Visited this sauna on the 2nd day of CNY after months of not going there. Was pleasantly surprised to receive a red packet by the receptionist guy. In it was a complimentary voucher which I believe can be used to offset your next visit? Crowd was average though. It was their Chubs & Chasers night that day. As usual, their steamroom was the one with most action. Was "chasing" a guy with a tattoo on his left (or was it right?) arm but he disappeared after a while. Didn't really get my type of guy but managed to load off in the steamroom around 9 plus. 

Will visit it again though. Maybe for their other theme night. 

P/S: The best visit was still on a Friday for me, happened last year. That experience with that hot daddy. Oh gosh! 

If no one is going to discuss as per topic title and continues to post ads in the main forum.

I will closed this post and remove it completely.

On 2/9/2016 at 1:47 PM, Den Yuan said:

Grammar mistake

GOOd just close it lah, discussion is boring no body bothers to share exciting stories , all want to talk about big fish that swam away or went into toom with another bear or chub , all so boring, just close the bloody topic..

Guest justanotherguy

was there today.. first time at a sauna... steam room experience for the first time was awesome.. i mean the steam.. nothing else.. sitting down was a little boring so went to the end where it was warmest to stand there to enjoy sweating away. I didn't realise the action could be that intense.. 2 guys.. were groping me crazy and 1 was JO-ing me off. and grinding his cock between my ass cheeks...

Went up to the maze.. and just relaxed in the room.. to cool off. I love the steam room so much i had to come back for a 2nd round.. and this time. 1 guy came to JO me.. wanted me to BJ but I had to say no.. Sorry! if you are here, im not into the heavy duty stuff..  and next had 3 other guys came check me out and an caucasian was probably having a time BJ-ing a few guys.. and took my cock in as well.

As I begin to make my way off. the crowd was building up.. in the mazes.. another guy approached me at the changing room asking if i was going. he seemed a little disappointed though. 

Checked out the other amenities and the place was well equipped. give the place a 4 stars!

I went there yesterday around 4pm..first time to enter a sauna and there are many people inside..their movie room is crowded like no space to sit on..i was alone so kinda shy a bit..when i entered the movie room i feel like their eyes on me, since crowded i come out right away..im not sure if shower room and steam room the same..as i was exploring the place thd steam room i went to is the shower area / steam room in the 2nd level after u had entered the sauna. Maze, movie room, roofdeck, shower area..im not sure if there is another steam room.

i feel like the place is well maintained..

oh well, i was there to just look around first, but there is this guy keep following me, though at first i reject him eventually permitted him to BJ and HJ me..He dont know that he is the first to BJ me.. 

Nipple playing tickles me alot..but it was good..the whole experience was just, if they called it heaven then be it..i have told him no bareback..I cumm twice though..yes we had kissed, but i felt like i dont know how to kiss..physically, he is not my type but he's been nice, gentle and cooperative so it was fine. Few times i squeezed and hold tightly in his arms during BJ-ing sessions especially 2nd cumm..

I should have stayed longer if only i dont have a friend waiting for me. 

On 12 February 2016 at 8:58 PM, Guest justanotherguy said:

was there today.. first time at a sauna... steam room experience for the first time was awesome.. i mean the steam.. nothing else.. sitting down was a little boring so went to the end where it was warmest to stand there to enjoy sweating away. I didn't realise the action could be that intense.. 2 guys.. were groping me crazy and 1 was JO-ing me off. and grinding his cock between my ass cheeks...

Went up to the maze.. and just relaxed in the room.. to cool off. I love the steam room so much i had to come back for a 2nd round.. and this time. 1 guy came to JO me.. wanted me to BJ but I had to say no.. Sorry! if you are here, im not into the heavy duty stuff..  and next had 3 other guys came check me out and an caucasian was probably having a time BJ-ing a few guys.. and took my cock in as well.

As I begin to make my way off. the crowd was building up.. in the mazes.. another guy approached me at the changing room asking if i was going. he seemed a little disappointed though. 

Checked out the other amenities and the place was well equipped. give the place a 4 stars!

Aside from second level shower area near locker, is there any other steam room? Coz Upon entering the sauna itself there is like 2 desktop pc area.. Locker there and shower/steam room.. Few steps up the main locker area..since u like ghe sauna area s lot..where is it exactly?

thanks dude

It was my first try here on Friday and it was a blast! I went again on Saturday to experience skin night.

lots of men, mostly bear and chub. Saw a few muscular guys but they r not interested in me. Lol

not many Caucasian but had this giant Caucasian guy about 6 foot 2. Super tall so he stands out. 

I will def come again to this club. Nice music too! 

Btw, I am from Malaysia. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It was my first try here on Friday and it was a blast! I went again on Saturday to experience skin night.

lots of men, mostly bear and chub. Saw a few muscular guys but they r not interested in me. Lol

not many Caucasian but had this giant Caucasian guy about 6 foot 2. Super tall so he stands out. 

I will def come again to this club. Nice music too! 

Btw, I am from Malaysia. 

I was there Saturday too, yeah many people.. but left before 6..i missed the skin nights..maybe next time..

Went to tenmen on one of the skin night last week with a friend, place was crowded probably all guys want to have their load release after CNY holidays. Decided to fondle each other at the dark maze with our towels off (before 6pm), the other guys decided to join in and started to grope and suck us off. There were a few times we enter a room with no doors and  it was sexciting, not happened once but a few times with hands all over our bodies.

On 2/15/2016 at 1:08 PM, Sagui_32 said:

I feel like too bright.. Swear.. Hehhe maybe the ine given to me quite bright..

it is bright... was changing when a guy keep on staring at me and fondling my nipples and butt... can i ask why does that happen even in the locker room???

1 hour ago, Guest said:

it is bright... was changing when a guy keep on staring at me and fondling my nipples and butt... can i ask why does that happen even in the locker room???

Well Maybe everyone there has a target, just so happen that ur the target of the guy..I only go once so  me myself also exploring and observing while I'm inside..

On 2/13/2016 at 2:43 AM, Sagui_32 said:

Aside from second level shower area near locker, is there any other steam room? Coz Upon entering the sauna itself there is like 2 desktop pc area.. Locker there and shower/steam room.. Few steps up the main locker area..since u like ghe sauna area s lot..where is it exactly?

thanks dude

hmm so far didn't find the sauna area.. besides the steam room next to the PC.. thinking of going back again, love the steam room.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

hmm so far didn't find the sauna area.. besides the steam room next to the PC.. thinking of going back again, love the steam room.

I cant Pm u.. Tonight is there skin nights.. Hehhe..

yeah i ask them where is the steam room.. I didnt know i need to go further within the shower area..its just there.. Next time explore

On 2/17/2016 at 10:56 AM, Sagui_32 said:

yeah i ask them where is the steam room.. I didnt know i need to go further within the shower area..its just there.. Next time explore

so how was the night? i might go back in the daytime.. enjoyed the steam room.. and feeling refreshed.. maybe next week

6 hours ago, Sagui_32 said:

I went thursday night instead.. Not much action..i know alreay where the steamroom.. Hehe

shiok right?!! the steam room, i like to perch myself at the corner where there is some light shining thru... sigh.. so wanting to go today mid noon to relax.. but kinda broke

1 hour ago, Guest said:

shiok right?!! the steam room, i like to perch myself at the corner where there is some light shining thru... sigh.. so wanting to go today mid noon to relax.. but kinda broke

Yesterday night crowd not many..but appreciate the effort of  the staff to clean the private room from time to time..

36 minutes ago, a1beng said:

looks like the crowd isn't going to be alot on mid noon today

Last time i went was 1230pm. Not too much but more come in at about 2. Only thing is the private rooms have no lube, condom. Unlike the one i hear from the other clubs

Just now, Guest said:

Last time i went was 1230pm. Not too much but more come in at about 2. Only thing is the private rooms have no lube, condom. Unlike the one i hear from the other clubs

for lube and condom, just request from the counter lo

3 hours ago, Sagui_32 said:

Yesterday night crowd not many..but appreciate the effort of  the staff to clean the private room from time to time..

Was there yesterday too. First time that I went there and came away empty handed. Sigh. I guess it was bound to happen sometime. 

On 2/17/2016 at 10:56 AM, Sagui_32 said:

Hey..Sagui! ya can PM me now..so far i don't think i've fully explored the area.. will be going around the different places to explore, review.. hopefully some photos or write up on my blog.

On 2/19/2016 at 9:50 AM, a1beng said:

for lube and condom, just request from the counter lo

oh wow.. i think have charge right?.. the counter staff is quite cute and nice though. he was pleasant as i told him it was my first time visiting a joint like this.

4 minutes ago, justanotherguysg said:

oh wow.. i think have charge right?.. the counter staff is quite cute and nice though. he was pleasant as i told him it was my first time visiting a joint like this.

Yes they were..all the staff their are very helpful even when u were looking for locker # they also help..they often do cleaning..

1 hour ago, justanotherguysg said:

Hey..Sagui! ya can PM me now..so far i don't think i've fully explored the area.. will be going around the different places to explore, review.. hopefully some photos or write up on my blog.

Never take photos inside the sauna.  Never even bring handphone inside the maze.

1 hour ago, Hazree69 said:

Oh ok.... I ever bring my iphone into both mazes and even the steam room..... But its actually a hastle lah to bring your mobiles into those areas....

Not to mention unethical .

there are things that just should be done without explicitly stating it .

this s one of them .

privacy .

6 minutes ago, Guest Privat said:

Not to mention unethical .

there are things that just should be done without explicitly stating it .

this s one of them .

privacy .

Of course I meant  .... Should NOT be done ...

1 hour ago, atTampines said:

They played a selection of remixed Madonna songs most were my favourite so I was very happy, they were generous with the drinks. Most of the guys were in their sexy underwear or trunks. There were a mixture of muscled guys, bears, chubs and lean guys. 

So if they have events like that one last night tge atmosphere is still the same? The DJ Nex do what? Sorry so many questions..

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter