Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Today tried the new ten men club love the new environment . Tomorrow after work might go again . Saw one hot daddy book airline fligh tickets but too bad I have fun already . Love the new ten men

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

Due to a mistake on my part while doing some back-end work, the previous TMC thread has been purged from the system and cannot be recovered. :frustrated: My apologies for the inconvenience caused to those who have contributed to the previous discussion thread or are searching for it.

Which explains the creation of this, so... post away.

xoxo

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Was it a real accident or someone staged it to try to remove their objectively negative reviews and patrons' complaints towards their nasty attitude?

To what I know, TMC has more positive feedbacks then negative one. The complaints usually are those nonsensical patrons hoping to get a free entrance in return..

1 hour ago, outdoorfun said:

Any going tonight?

The Main forum is not the place for you ro post your ad

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest myfirstvisit

Just happen to pass-by Chinatown today and happen to have nothing to do. I've never visited gay sauna in Sg, curiosity gets over me and I make my virgin visit to 10 men.

The staff are friendly, courteous and polite.

The entire area is very small unlike the sauna overseas. They only have 5 rooms at the second lvl for intimate session.

Condoms can be collected at the exit upon request. Looks like there's no brand and I'm quite sketical about its quality.

The audience are mainly 30s and above. I always tot that this sauna specialty dishes are bears and chub. Apparently i was wrong, everyone is looking for fit, good looking guys which is almost non existent.

If only gay sauna in Sg can be more than hooked up for sex, hopefully they can include more facilities like Jacuzzi, massage services etc

I had done a few reports on TMC in the past.  I'm a frequent ang moh visitor, older guy.  I have been to TMC probably 15 times in the last 3-4 years.  I always found the staff pleasant, the $12 SGD entry fee is reasonable as you can stay there as long as you want. The "new" site has pluses and minuses as all places do.  the smaller, upper maze is not my thing and I wish there were more "dark" spaces that were larger (old TMC had a room off the TV room that was great for group fun and another spot in the maze like that)...but that is the way things are. Sauna is fine.

Main complaint is the guys that go to sleep in private rooms and basically make the rooms unusable. My suggestion to improve the fun is to 1. don't allow guys to wear any towels, etc all the time and 2. make movie room totally dark to stimulate fun.

Overall, I have no big complaints about TMC, I have found it clean and fun.  Never failed to hook up during a visit.

Been to TMC 3 times in the past 6 months. I have never been to any other gay sauna (I am bi :-p). I went there at lunch time 12-1. The place is good enough for my liking. It has actually 2 maze floors, with a mix of darker and brighter rooms. The lower floor maze even has a room with glass wall that overlook the changing room. As I have strong exhibitionist tendencies, this is my favorite room :-) I go there for full-on action but for those interested there is the movie room and a rooftop terrace for friendship/chatting.

Now to the action: my sampling of 3 stays may be biased but never failed to get action. I am in my 30s mixed race, bubble butt, mostly top. The crowd is quite representative of the Singaporean population, maybe slightly overweight on 40-50s Chinese guys and 30s-40s Japanese and underweight on 20s, but I don't mind. To the person who complained about the towel, there is a skin night twice a week, and while initially shy the crowd is receptive to teasing. Today I started sucking two guys under the shower and that started some group action right there for example. I ended up with one cock in my mouth, one in each end and another guy fingering me, then trying to enter me. I don't do bareback and he did not insist. Perhaps that's my only complaint: condom seems less than optional in TMC. I like to push people see where their limits are: all 3 times I could find plenty of guys not arguing as I positioned my cock and started pushing on their man-hole.  That usually puts me off and I finish wanking myself or asking for BJ to completion.

13 hours ago, gamcubmelb said:

so... how does pong pong night work - the shower space is kinda small, does it only happen there? or I assume this includes the steam room :)

The steam room is definitely the number one happening place. The shower is usually quiet but like I said... I am an exhibitionist :-p

On 1/19/2016 at 0:50 AM, Guest said:

The steam room is definitely the number one happening place. The shower is usually quiet but like I said... I am an exhibitionist :-p

On 1/19/2016 at 11:25 AM, gamcubmelb said:

so... how does pong pong night work - the shower space is kinda small, does it only happen there? or I assume this includes the steam room :)

Ok - so I found out myself - someone actually soap you up and rub you down in the shower - that's pong pong night.

52 minutes ago, 8inchanaconda said:

hi

is anyone going tonight.?

I have never been there, would like to check it out.

could use some company.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

1 hour ago, NUSFlex88 said:

What's the crowd like during their Thursday beefy night usually? Mostly pigs or real bears?

Pigggssss?????? where got pigs in TMC...only real men there ok. Pigs are ainmalsand  only  in pig sty lah. You hunky like Hercules hor or flexible like long beans???????? Be kind in your words ok...anyway i am a hunk :)

17 minutes ago, Guest said:

Pigggssss?????? where got pigs in TMC...only real men there ok. Pigs are ainmalsand  only  in pig sty lah. You hunky like Hercules hor or flexible like long beans???????? Be kind in your words ok...anyway i am a hunk :)

His nickname already show how arrogant he is, want to whole BW members know he from NUS :swear:

Edited by Rosli

On ‎15‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:38 PM, Guest myfirstvisit said:

Just happen to pass-by Chinatown today and happen to have nothing to do. I've never visited gay sauna in Sg, curiosity gets over me and I make my virgin visit to 10 men.

The staff are friendly, courteous and polite.

The entire area is very small unlike the sauna overseas. They only have 5 rooms at the second lvl for intimate session.

Condoms can be collected at the exit upon request. Looks like there's no brand and I'm quite sketical about its quality.

The audience are mainly 30s and above. I always tot that this sauna specialty dishes are bears and chub. Apparently i was wrong, everyone is looking for fit, good looking guys which is almost non existent.

If only gay sauna in Sg can be more than hooked up for sex, hopefully they can include more facilities like Jacuzzi, massage services etc

I don't think TMC can expand further as the surrounding area were built up and occupied.

TMC is a place for skinny, lean and toned looking for bears and chubs. If you are not, you are just another competitor there. Of course you could meet one if you are lucky.

On 04/01/2016 at 10:40 PM, Glyph said:

Hi all,

Due to a mistake on my part while doing some back-end work, the previous TMC thread has been purged from the system and cannot be recovered. :frustrated: My apologies for the inconvenience caused to those who have contributed to the previous discussion thread or are searching for it.

Which explains the creation of this, so... post away.

xoxo

Who cares about older posts? Nobody will read them anyway. Furthermore Ten Mens Club is not that great.

On 28/01/2016 at 6:55 PM, NUSFlex88 said:

What's the crowd like during their Thursday beefy night usually? Mostly pigs or real bears?

I've noticed from the pass message that this asshole (NUSFLEX88) is anti -TMC. He always writes negative feedbacks on TMC

It's been a while since the last time I visited TMC (on its new location). I kinda miss the old loc of TMC. I like its layout better than the new one.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

On 31 January 2016 at 0:01 PM, Guest said:

You are given towels to dry yourself, but you are not supposed to wear your towel while walking around.

Hi, does this mean you can be bear naked on skin night? Can I wear G Strings ? 

10 hours ago, Den Yuan said:

Not for me. Hate the loud music and design.

Well it is one man's gourmet and another gay's venom. For that entry price, i sincerely think it is a bonus. I loved the cleanliness of the place and the crowd there. Anyway that is the only venue where me and my bf go to for private sessions. I cant ask for more.

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter