Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Went down today. Steam room isn’t working so well today. There was one guy who kept telling me the steam was too hot but it wasn’t and kept pulling me away from it.

Was gargling my mouth at the shower area and shared the sink with a buff guy. Kinda surprised that he followed me into the maze at the mid-levels shortly after that and he kept licking and kissing my back (lots of bacteria!) Decided to let him suck me since I told him I didn’t want to btm. Felt he deserve better guys who would gladly btm for him so I gave him a wet kiss as a token of appreciation after he had cummed.

3 hours ago, Justice said:

i wonder some ppl who cruise older ppl ,say 20 yrs older n trying to network into their finances, they say they have chemistry for them, do u ppl believe that?

The chemistry is pretty real, at least for me. I feel more excited when someone older fondles me at the shower or steamroom, or licks my back enough to make me moan.

Guest sure thing
8 hours ago, Guest moreforeign said:

r there more foreigners due to TK summit?

Sure thing. The secret agents of KYU already mafe an inspection and gave green light for the crew to go. But be aware the North Korean poppers brand can kill.....

Guest guest

moderators can remove any post they like. just like pretending not to know the truth. lie to oneself. world most stupidest thing is to lie to oneself. 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:36 AM, sichomot said:

Good that Absolute close down. The visitors there were mostly snobbish. Just walking around showing off their body which they think is 'nice'. Lol.

Some saunas appeal to people with nice bodies, maybe because they find other nice bodies there.

Of course, those of us who are not so nice also converge to such places because we like nice bodies too.

This puts us at a disadvantage by having less appeal. There is nothing evil in this, nothing to criticize.

It is tempting to consider the nice bodies who are after other nice bodies to be "snobbish".

But I have not found a sauna with predominance of nice bodies where they don't act like they did at Absolute.

Not everything is lost for the less-nice.  If we happen to have self-confidence, if we are assertive,

we may have opportunities to bond to nice bodies who may find reasons to do it with us.

Beauty is not everything, youth is not everything, and nice bodies are not always after these.

If we accept our disadvantage and remain positive, not thinking that we are beggars for some crumbs of flesh

but instead retain the assurance of our worth and accept the logical, natural disadvantage,

we can enjoy the visit to a sauna like Absolute was, even if we don't get everything we want.

I have enjoyed Absolute from its inception until nearly the time they closed.

And even if one is not able to put up with a natural disadvantage and stays away from places like that,

what is the gain in wishing them bad?  Sour grapes?  It should please us that others have fun, 

and this state of mind has a magic (karma?) that attracts fun for us too.

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Not everything is lost for the less-nice.  If we happen to have self-confidence, if we are assertive,

we may have opportunities to bond to nice bodies who may find reasons to do it with us.

Beauty is not everything, youth is not everything, and nice bodies are not always after these.

If we accept our disadvantage and remain positive, not thinking that we are beggars for some crumbs of flesh

but instead retain the assurance of our worth and accept the logical, natural disadvantage,

we can enjoy the visit to a sauna like Absolute was, even if we don't get everything we want.

And even if one is not able to put up with a natural disadvantage and stays away from places like that,

what is the gain in wishing them bad?  Sour grapes?  It should please us that others have fun, 

So now you are a regular at Cruise, subsidising those statues' free entry. But these statues are ugly pieces.

At the museums, statues don't roll their eyes and turn up their noses like some bitchy cunts. Hope you enjoyed their contempt.

Guest Anti Statues
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Some saunas appeal to people with nice bodies, maybe because they find other nice bodies there.

Of course, those of us who are not so nice also converge to such places because we like nice bodies too.

This puts us at a disadvantage by having less appeal. There is nothing evil in this, nothing to criticize.

It is tempting to consider the nice bodies who are after other nice bodies to be "snobbish".

But I have not found a sauna with predominance of nice bodies where they don't act like they did at Absolute.

You sound like a dog waiting at the sides of diners table waiting with your wagging tail and whimpering yelps for a piece of food scrap to fall or be throwned from owners hands. Then when the food falls on the ground you will gladly lick it up with your dog tongue and go back to your begging posture sitting and wagging your tail for the statues to grant you a whiff of their armpits.

My own dog have more dignity than that.

Hello grandpa Steve, stop spoiling the market and stop spoiling the statues with your begging and indulgence. 

6 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

So now you are a regular at Cruise, subsidising those statues' free entry. But these statues are ugly pieces.

At the museums, statues don't roll their eyes and turn up their noses like some bitchy cunts. Hope you enjoyed their contempt.

I don't know if you realized that I wrote about Absolute, not Cruise.

I only went to Cruise a few times in the first year and a half after they opened, and at the time I didn't notice a problem with statues, I didn't find the gays there behaving differently than those at other places. I am sorry that statues have become such a big problem at Cruise.

5 hours ago, Guest Anti Statues said:

You sound like a dog waiting at the sides of diners table waiting with your wagging tail and whimpering yelps for a piece of food scrap to fall or be throwned from owners hands. Then when the food falls on the ground you will gladly lick it up with your dog tongue and go back to your begging posture sitting and wagging your tail for the statues to grant you a whiff of their armpits.

My own dog have more dignity than that.

Hello grandpa Steve, stop spoiling the market and stop spoiling the statues with your begging and indulgence. 

You must be a dog psychiatrist to talk about the dignity of your dog.  I didn't know that dignity is in their spirits.  I have seen well cared and fed dogs waiting for a treat from their masters, and I assume that they feel happy to be gifted by their human gods. Unfortunately, we humans don't have Gods that bless us with sexual gifts.  Quite the contrary, it seems that most of the traditional Gods want us to go sexually hungry, or else...!

Not much people after 9. Got the $10 price though I didn’t show my IC (I’m 40) and wore like I’m 45.

Enjoyed watching a live show in the steam room. Steam room took too long to produce the hot steam compared to weekday afternoons.

Got 4 guys to cum on me, face & chest & stomach. End of sauna night for me and moisturising session.

9 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Not much people after 9. Got the $10 price though I didn’t show my IC (I’m 40) and wore like I’m 45.

Enjoyed watching a live show in the steam room. Steam room took too long to produce the hot steam compared to weekday afternoons.

Got 4 guys to cum on me, face & chest & stomach. End of sauna night for me and moisturising session.

i agree with this not much after 9

esp i dont usu use steam rm

glad that you like your facial spa

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138 (this doesnt even need rights, it is set in a way anyone could edit, many been editing but somehow didnt use colour to indicate what u have indicated)

Edited by lovehandle

On 5/27/2018 at 11:37 PM, Guest Tmc said:

They close at 2am on Fridays, saturdays and eve of public holidays

Years ago most  sauna operate 24 Hours from Friday till sundar mid night 

towel club and rairau were the best 

13 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I was just at TMC this afternoon after two years of abstinence and self-imposed exile :-)

I arrived at about 5PM, the door charge is still SGD12, I paid in cash. It still the same boss as the old TMC years ago fronting the entrance and cashier. I got two towels, one large and one small, plus a key and a lock. Its the same layout from when TMC took over the place of Absolute. Anyways, I always like TMC because it looks clean and it smells clean like Dettol.

First stop was the locker room, one of the attendant showed me my locker and with the keys  and padlock, undress and went to the shower room . I always bring my own slippers, mouth wash, wet wipes, hand sanitizer and bottled water.

Shower room and Steam room

It was happening, I get to be naked. I thought it was all chubs but actually it wasn't. I saw some Indian guys and had a chance to have a shower with one.It was embarrassing because I forgot how to operate the knob of the shower and there was this lean Malay  guy who showed me how (I told you its been two years since my last visit). Majority of the ones getting a shower were all tall, lean, with great butt and nice cock, 2 Indians, one Malay and one Filipino.

Inside the steam room, I followed the Indian guy and his clique. Inside it was jam-packed. I was groped ,  my cock was tugged and my nipples were pinched . I went at the back of the mini maze and was being simultaneously rimmed by newly met Indian guy and anonymously sucked by someone in front. I was sweating , it was wet and it was pure pleasure. After this, I went off and took a shower.

2nd floor #1

After my 2nd shower,  I went to the 2nd floor and hid at the back where there is a raised platform with 2 futons and a mirror. It was quite in this area so I had a chance to sit and relax. Then suddenly one big Singapore daddy approached me and started touching me. I do like his touch, his big rough hands. Gosh he started to touch my bulge and also licking my nipples. My cock started to get hard, when it went to full tent, he started to put his hands inside my towel. From there he then started pulling my cock, licking my nipples again and then he put his tongue inside my ears, I always get crazy if someone does this to me. He asked me to turn and face the wall, he hugged me while tugging my cock and licking my nape, swirling his tongue inside my ears, pressing his dick, I politely told him that I don't like to get fucked. We just stayed inside one of the available rooms and we lay down, I was facing the wall and him was hugging me from my back. With that position he started putting lube in my ass I told him again that I don't want to but he was persistent and he told me that he'll just use his fingers. Well he did and it was heaven with his ear kissing. Before leaving the room, my butt and legs were lightly bitten 5 times.

After that we both took a shower and he left and I stayed.

2nd floor #2

I went back to the 2nd floor to rest and hid at the back (area with the mirror and two futons). I woke up with one PRC guy pinching my nipples. He was lean totally opposite from the Sg daddy. This PRC guy was better, gosh the sex was hot, he also knew my weakness which are my ears and my nape. He also started rubbing his beard on my neck, nipples and my groin (wow that was great). I was already making noises, my two feet were up in air since he was dry humping. He was biting my feet, my legs and he also was licking my nipples, a long and wet tongue lick from my nipples to my armpit. He started on my left nipple , bite , tongue swirl, lick, long lick from nipple to armpit. It was repeated on my right nipple, bite , tongue swirl, lick, long lick from nipple to armpit. Since there were people milling around, I told him that we should go to one of the private rooms. He helped me stand and was really nice. I told him my name is River and his name is CP. He really speaks little English but what he lacks there, definitely one of the best sex I had, I really got carried away and I like his balance of persistence and being sensual.

We both went downstairs and took our showers. After that he left and I stayed.

3rd floor

Went back to my locker to get my phone. Just went to the third floor to take a look over Chinatown but it was drizzling so I just sat there and checked my IG.

Entertainment Room

There is an entertainment room but only two people inside and it was too bright. 

1st floor 

I made a count of how many were TMC staff on a Sunday. There were 5 including the boss. I saw one young TMC crew and he was cute wearing blue T-shirt today and he smiled back at me. I also met my old friend from Penang after 10 years, who would imagine we'll bump into each other in TMC. Unfortunately, he was with a friend so we just exchanged numbers and just gave big bear hugs. Good news is he is working here in Singapore at MBS. He gained weight. Anyhow, we were the last ones to leave TMC.

Nice! Thanks for the comprehensive account haha. 

Will be heading to TMC later around 5.30pm. Anyone? 

Guest crowd
On 7/2/2018 at 1:56 AM, riverrobles said:

I was just at TMC this afternoon after two years of abstinence and self-imposed exile :-)

I arrived at about 5PM, the door charge is still SGD12, I paid in cash. It still the same boss as the old TMC years ago fronting the entrance and cashier. I got two towels, one large and one small, plus a key and a lock. Its the same layout from when TMC took over the place of Absolute. Anyways, I always like TMC because it looks clean and it smells clean like Dettol.

First stop was the locker room, one of the attendant showed me my locker and with the keys  and padlock, undress and went to the shower room . I always bring my own slippers, mouth wash, wet wipes, hand sanitizer and bottled water.

Shower room and Steam room

It was happening, I get to be naked. I thought it was all chubs but actually it wasn't. I saw some Indian guys and had a chance to have a shower with one.It was embarrassing because I forgot how to operate the knob of the shower and there was this lean Malay  guy who showed me how (I told you its been two years since my last visit). Majority of the ones getting a shower were all tall, lean, with great butt and nice cock, 2 Indians, one Malay and one Filipino.

Inside the steam room, I followed the Indian guy and his clique. Inside it was jam-packed. I was groped ,  my cock was tugged and my nipples were pinched . I went at the back of the mini maze and was being simultaneously rimmed by newly met Indian guy and anonymously sucked by someone in front. I was sweating , it was wet and it was pure pleasure. After this, I went off and took a shower.

2nd floor #1

After my 2nd shower,  I went to the 2nd floor and hid at the back where there is a raised platform with 2 futons and a mirror. It was quite in this area so I had a chance to sit and relax. Then suddenly one big Singapore daddy approached me and started touching me. I do like his touch, his big rough hands. Gosh he started to touch my bulge and also licking my nipples. My cock started to get hard, when it went to full tent, he started to put his hands inside my towel. From there he then started pulling my cock, licking my nipples again and then he put his tongue inside my ears, I always get crazy if someone does this to me. He asked me to turn and face the wall, he hugged me while tugging my cock and licking my nape, swirling his tongue inside my ears, pressing his dick, I politely told him that I don't like to get fucked. We just stayed inside one of the available rooms and we lay down, I was facing the wall and him was hugging me from my back. With that position he started putting lube in my ass I told him again that I don't want to but he was persistent and he told me that he'll just use his fingers. Well he did and it was heaven with his ear kissing. Before leaving the room, my butt and legs were lightly bitten 5 times.

After that we both took a shower and he left and I stayed.

2nd floor #2

I went back to the 2nd floor to rest and hid at the back (area with the mirror and two futons). I woke up with one PRC guy pinching my nipples. He was lean totally opposite from the Sg daddy. This PRC guy was better, gosh the sex was hot, he also knew my weakness which are my ears and my nape. He also started rubbing his beard on my neck, nipples and my groin (wow that was great). I was already making noises, my two feet were up in air since he was dry humping. He was biting my feet, my legs and he also was licking my nipples, a long and wet tongue lick from my nipples to my armpit. He started on my left nipple , bite , tongue swirl, lick, long lick from nipple to armpit. It was repeated on my right nipple, bite , tongue swirl, lick, long lick from nipple to armpit. Since there were people milling around, I told him that we should go to one of the private rooms. He helped me stand and was really nice. I told him my name is River and his name is CP. He really speaks little English but what he lacks there, definitely one of the best sex I had, I really got carried away and I like his balance of persistence and being sensual.

We both went downstairs and took our showers. After that he left and I stayed.

3rd floor

Went back to my locker to get my phone. Just went to the third floor to take a look over Chinatown but it was drizzling so I just sat there and checked my IG.

Entertainment Room

There is an entertainment room but only two people inside and it was too bright. 

1st floor 

I made a count of how many were TMC staff on a Sunday. There were 5 including the boss. I saw one young TMC crew and he was cute wearing blue T-shirt today and he smiled back at me. I also met my old friend from Penang after 10 years, who would imagine we'll bump into each other in TMC. Unfortunately, he was with a friend so we just exchanged numbers and just gave big bear hugs. Good news is he is working here in Singapore at MBS. He gained weight. Anyhow, we were the last ones to leave TMC.

doesn't sound like a lot of people there

2 minutes ago, Guest crowd said:

doesn't sound like a lot of people there

Yes that's right not like the Ten Men's I know, last time it would be full on a Saturday. 

Still I got what I want and had fun :-)

So now I know what time to go.

Also I really like how they clean the floors and beds compared to the old Club One Seven sauna near Clarke Quay the floors are so sticky .

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles   

plus.jpg.4999ea66dfccb6320762de4f1336536c.jpg

4 minutes ago, blekstik1 said:

hi, will be going down tmr and its my first time. any things that i should take note of?

You can bring your own slippers or flipflops.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

1 hour ago, hornbird said:

Do they allow footwears  ?

Hi @hornbird only flip flops , no high heels or brogues lol

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter