Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

On 3/8/2016 at 3:37 PM, justanotherguysg said:

u going today?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

15 hours ago, atTampines said:

if I'm not wrong from the previous lube me up event that I went. The staff would lubricate you up all over your body in the sauna/steam room...

but the steam room seemed very small... and too hot plus abit too dark for me,\

did you have fun? was it very crowded?

Guest Steve
On 13 mars 2016 at 1:22 PM, lovehandle said:

but the steam room seemed very small... and too hot plus abit too dark for me,\

did you have fun? was it very crowded?

Once your eyes adapt to it, you can see what happens inside the steam room. That is part of the thrill, right, being the prey of those already inside. Not being sure of what you are going to find. Start touching/ sucking your neighbor and you'll get plenty of action! :-)

For me it is not a bad place to just chill and kill time. Sometimes if I'm gonna meet my friends at tantric or taboo I would chill for a while there before heading down to Maxwell. 

Anyway. There is a movie room where they'll play Western or Asian movies so you could sit on the sofas and relax, however the loud music from outside could be heard from the movie room therefore affecting the movie experience if you're really into the movie. Also there are more sofas and another TV near the exit of Ten Mens where you return your towels + key and lock to the counter. You can purchase snacks and drinks there if you're feeling peckish.

There is also the steam room but it may be dark for some people so it might take some time for your eyes to really get used to the surroundings, temperature of the steam room depends on the person. For me the heat is okay for me to sit in there for a while to just relax.

Lastly, there is the open roof top for you to go up there to just sit around and smoke if you're a smoker. I prefer to go to the roof top in the evenings because there is not much sunlight haha. 

Hope this helps! Cheers. 

Edited by atTampines

It is on the 18th. I was there yesterday night and never seen so many men in the steam room. That's what the steam room behaviour should be like! People not being fussy, just having nice clean fun. And love the staff getting in on the action too. My fave lean, tall, chinese staff was inside lubing me up with his calloused hands. LOVE.

4 hours ago, lovehandle said:

but why did they lie then?

Huh? What do you mean lie? The event is on the 18th. It's stated there on the website and it happened on the 18th, Friday at the stated time.

I don't understand what you're getting at. Who's lying to whom?

1 minute ago, Sean II said:

Huh? What do you mean lie? The event is on the 18th. It's stated there on the website and it happened on the 18th, Friday at the stated time.

I don't understand what you're getting at. Who's lying to whom?

That's why I'm reading through these posts and wondering where's the lie???? What lie???? :huh:

I have already explained , we went up with friends at 5pm yesterfday and asked the counter staff is there a lube nite ?

He replied no! it is Saturday,  and he asked whether should we come back on sat instead and refunded us money.........

I know it is not believable, but it really happened, my friends can vouch for that too

Lol... I really wonder though. I also went at 5pm and the counter staff told me it's an event night (I.e. lube night), even had the poster on the counter.

First time attending the event, there were really a lot of people in the steam room. Really enjoyed it, it was hot. *literally*

I think by far, the counter staff are the most friendliest.

15 minutes ago, awkwardpenguin said:

Lol... I really wonder though. I also went at 5pm and the counter staff told me it's an event night (I.e. lube night), even had the poster on the counter.

First time attending the event, there were really a lot of people in the steam room. Really enjoyed it, it was hot. *literally*

I think by far, the counter staff are the most friendliest.

U went on fri?

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

U went on fri?

Yes I went yesterday, unless of course yesterday was not Friday.

I was a bit perplexed since the event nite starts at 730pm but I was charged the event price event though I came in at 5pm.

There were a couple of people in already as well, but there was not much action going on. Just managed to sleep/ chill in the TV room before the event starts.

Guest Strange
On ‎18‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:15 AM, lovehandle said:

Oh, is that so?
Then not too customer-oriented....

16 minutes ago, awkwardpenguin said:

Yes I went yesterday, unless of course yesterday was not Friday.

I was a bit perplexed since the event nite starts at 730pm but I was charged the event price event though I came in at 5pm.

There were a couple of people in already as well, but there was not much action going on. Just managed to sleep/ chill in the TV room before the event starts.

Anyway, lesson learnt for the few of us, we will clarify and maybe show them the website even if they said no!
at 4-5pm, we are also puzzled why there was no poster

3 hours ago, Guest said:

I feel like the spa scene people just prefer blowjobs lately.. went twice this month never got fucked. Only wanted to use my mouth..

Did you bring condoms and lube? I had several bottoms basically asking me to bareback them which of course I turned down. Once I told the guy I would get cd at the counter and couldn't find him when I came back lol

Guest 28guy

Hi guys, 

I have a few questions. Hope anyone could answer them:

1) For the steam room, is it dark or bright? And can you leave your towel on in the steam room or must you remove them? If remove, where do you place your towel?

2) Is there more than 1 maze? Is the maze bigger than Shogun's main maze?

3) For theme nights like skin night, you can wear towel with the exception of entering the maze right? So before entering the maze, where do you place the towel?

Thank you. :)

12 hours ago, Guest 28guy said:

Hi guys, 

I have a few questions. Hope anyone could answer them:

1) For the steam room, is it dark or bright? And can you leave your towel on in the steam room or must you remove them? If remove, where do you place your towel?

2) Is there more than 1 maze? Is the maze bigger than Shogun's main maze?

3) For theme nights like skin night, you can wear towel with the exception of entering the maze right? So before entering the maze, where do you place the towel?

Thank you. :)

inner part a bit dark..there is a light reflection through the glass door.. Enough i guess not to bump with other patrons.

-they have 2 maze.. One for me is not too dark.. While other maze is really dark...

-you are not allowed to enter maze with a towel.. Staff will asked u to take it off.. And u may put ur towel in ur locker..

Was there on Skin Nite yesterday about 7.30 pm

So the crowd...
Two stocky, good looking dudes (so my type, but they were hunting for mature dudes)

Two young, fit good looking dudes making out at the recess area on Level 2 (so not my type, but quite a few who like these conventional types, were trying to sneak their hands into the action)

The rest were uncles and relatively out of shape.

Even tho it's all touch-and-go for the crowd, I do find the uncles there generally fuss-free to chat with.

Sat Mar 26th was no towel night. It was quite fun, except for the few "shy" guys that snuck their towel into places.  there were some big squeezes with all the bodies.  Of course, there were the guys pretending to be "soccer players guarding their crotches during a penalty kick"...honestly, walking around like that is silly.  

The staff as usual was helpful.  2 showers were not working, would be good to fix those.  Good crowd of mixed age, race and sizes.  I had a good time, drained a load out of a european guy with an 8-9 inch dick...WOW. 

GG

7 hours ago, Baby Face said:

This also need advise? :lol:

Yes, I am the most stupid person on earth. Please be kind enough to answer my question.

"tmc provides 2 towels ( one small n one bath towel). how u guys dry yourself when going back? "

Edited by quest4mnm

Yes, I am the most stupid person on earth. Please be kind enough to answer my question.

"tmc provides 2 towels ( one small n one bath towel). how u guys dry yourself when going back? "

Edited 15 minutes ago by quest4mnm

Hi guest,

If the practice still exists, tmc usually allows for 1 to 1 exchange...ie...you can change your used towel for a new one at the counter and use it to bathe and dry yourself b4 you leave...of cos you need to remove the towel for a few seconds b4 a new one is given to you....which is okay...

cheers

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter