Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest Johnny3652
2 hours ago, auri said:

First time went on a Monday (line special) yesterday around 6pm. Pretty healthy crowd levels, to my surprise! 

Wow that's cool

Guest Not So Smart Advertising
9 hours ago, Guest smart advertising said:

Doubt it is doing better than some others. But that doesn't matter. I just want others to be alert. 

I only write real feedback or field reports after visits, but I m maybe smart enough to see that you are trying hard to promote this place for a long time.

If the skin nights at TenMen are doing so super well then you would not need to resort to promote it everytime, isn't it?

if you were a bit smarter then you would know that it just casts doubt...

Nobody said anything about promoting TMC. It is my personal experience as a sauna user that I am sharing, which by the way is the purpose of this forum.

So you are trying to tell us only you are capable of giving real feedback, and that other feedback which does not agree with yours is fake?

Poor boy, to each his own anyway. Maybe you are just too negative to see the other side of the fence.

Guest Justaguest
9 minutes ago, Guest Not So Smart Advertising said:

Nobody said anything about promoting TMC. It is my personal experience as a sauna user that I am sharing, which by the way is the purpose of this forum.

So you are trying to tell us only you are capable of giving real feedback, and that other feedback which does not agree with yours is fake?

Poor boy, to each his own anyway. Maybe you are just too negative to see the other side of the fence.

Guest smart advertising just cannot face the fact that TMC is doing better n better. 

Guest smart advertising

look we know it's you who always creates multiple Guest posts, at least the last 2 prior to mine.

In fact I don't bother.

I have my own experience and always put up real reports from my visits in blowing wind.

Guest Smarter
1 hour ago, Guest smart advertising said:

look we know it's you who always creates multiple Guest posts, at least the last 2 prior to mine.

In fact I don't bother.

I have my own experience and always put up real reports from my visits in blowing wind.

We do knew that you are a member but getting smart now as not to post as member before you got ban from the moderator. You also create multiple guest post and attack here. You not only post here but also at the other saunas (obviously we all knew which one) and I dun bother either.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:23 PM, Guest guest said:

phew, luckily my dancing ballerina hippos gifs passed the moderators fine tooth combing.

imo, there are lots comments about the crowd in suana, strangely, those who comment, we dun know how gorgeous they are, there are some ppl who didnt win any beauty pageants or get any top model awards, IN THEIR LIVES, wonder how they arrive at the conclusion that they are suited to make accurate comment on crowd, i mean how many top finalist pageant winners are there in the country? by that , i mean good looks n physique n height, stats says they are in the minority, less than 1%?most ppl are within a range from 3 to 7 points awarded to their image, isnt it, what my point? ppl say tmc has what crowd on n on, thats might be misleading, younger is always handsone? younger auto has gym bod? younger is auto everyones type? some plumb types are gd lookin, some mature has very good gym physique, some average has great personality, could be very skillful, some good at massage so on, i mean, is.it satisfying when there are many  clients who act like statues?

Guest Smarter
8 hours ago, Guest Smarter said:

We do knew that you are a member but getting smart now as not to post as member before you got ban from the moderator. You also create multiple guest post and attack here. You not only post here but also at the other saunas (obviously we all knew which one) and I dun bother either.

First I did not attack anyone here, I just posted an alert to watch out or doubt on some comments.

I never got banned from the moderator either.

It is just suspicious that you always need to bring up this "skin night" at every second post. But you don't post any report or anything what happened.

I gave my reports and experience from Ten Men here before and I m not going to repeat it.

At least I don't insult others and for sure I m not a "quarrelsome bitch" (compared to you or others).

In the sake of Blowing Wind, give it a rest. Thanks

Guest Smarter
5 hours ago, Justice said:

imo, there are lots comments about the crowd in suana, strangely, those who comment, we dun know how gorgeous they are, there are some ppl who didnt win any beauty pageants or get any top model awards, IN THEIR LIVES, wonder how they arrive at the conclusion that they are suited to make accurate comment on crowd, i mean how many top finalist pageant winners are there in the country? by that , i mean good looks n physique n height, stats says they are in the minority, less than 1%?most ppl are within a range from 3 to 7 points awarded to their image, isnt it, what my point? ppl say tmc has what crowd on n on, thats might be misleading, younger is always handsone? younger auto has gym bod? younger is auto everyones type? some plumb types are gd lookin, some mature has very good gym physique, some average has great personality, could be very skillful, some good at massage so on, i mean, is.it satisfying when there are many  clients who act like statues?

Yes, you are fully right, big crowd or good looks (or any other such attributes) would not equate into (sexual) satisfaction, because everybody is chasing something different and what is satisfaction for them might be a personal matter. Who wants to go to a sauna where there are only "gorgeous beauty pageants and "gym looks competition participants"...

One guy is satisfied if he got a great blow job, the other is satisfied if he fucked 5 different guys in one evening, another will find a bubbly hippo sexy and satisfying because he can cuddle him all evening...One will run away from the hippo boy because he is scared his dick will get flattened from the weight...

Everyone has different expectations.

From my personal experience a too big crowd may even lead to less satisfaction because (either not sufficient rooms available) or the maze area is overcrowded or the guys get picky because they think having a big crowd they can find a more suitable guy.

Guest Smarter
2 hours ago, Guest Smarter said:

First I did not attack anyone here, I just posted an alert to watch out or doubt on some comments.

It is just suspicious that you always need to bring up this "skin night" at every second post. But you don't post any report or anything what happened.

I gave my reports and experience from Ten Men here before and I m not going to repeat it.

At least I don't insult others and for sure I m not a "quarrelsome bitch" (compared to you or others).

Hey, that's the nickname I'm using as a guest, pls dun confuse others. You said you gonna give it a rest? Great! Pls keep it to your words.

At last, we gonna have peaceful moment. 

Yes, you are fully right, big crowd or good looks (or any other such attributes) would not equate into (sexual) satisfaction, because everybody is chasing something different and what is satisfaction for them might be a personal matter. Who wants to go to a sauna where there are only "gorgeous beauty pageants and "gym looks competition participants"...

One guy is satisfied if he got a great blow job, the other is satisfied if he fucked 5 different guys in one evening, another will find a bubbly hippo sexy and satisfying because he can cuddle him all evening...One will run away from the hippo boy because he is scared his dick will get flattened from the weight...

From my personal experience a too big crowd may even lead to less satisfaction because (either not sufficient rooms available) or the maze area is overcrowded or the guys get picky because they think having a big crowd they can find a more suitable guy.

oooopss the hippo word has entered the lexicon to describe the possible scenario in TENMEN,  :twisted::twisted:

The Devil's advocate.

oooopss the hippo word has entered the lexicon to describe the possible scenario in TENMEN,  :twisted::twisted:l

The Devil's advocate.

21 hours ago, auri said:

First time went on a Monday (line special) yesterday around 6pm. Pretty healthy crowd levels, to my surprise! 

Tonight is the talk about TMC skin night which had made one saunas so sore and jealous. Why? Because it getting more fun and most of patrons choice to go TMC skin night.

Guest Ex Client

Just some constructive suggestions for TMC from an ex customer:

1. Hope the management can do something about the air quality inside the maze area (the one with gloryholes). I find the whole stretch smells like a bakwa stall. 

2. To get staff to do more routine  & thorough cleaning of the rooms  Most of the time just see they standing like mannequins at the entrance. Even if the rooms are unused on quiet nights, the sweaty & stinky smell accumulated from the past lingers & is such a turn off.

3. To reduce the entrance fee to $8 after 8.30pm on weekdays & Sun in order to pull in the after dinner crowd. On my last few trips there, the whole place became rather empty by 9pm...staff also gave the impression that they were packing up already. 

4. Shorten the intervals of steam released @ the steam room. I find it even pales in comparison to Shogun's  not to mention  the other 2.

Guest PissOff
1 hour ago, Guest Ex Client said:

1. Hope the management can do something about the air quality inside the maze area (the one with gloryholes). I find the whole stretch smells like a bakwa stall. 

2. To get staff to do more routine  & thorough cleaning of the rooms  Most of the time just see they standing like mannequins at the entrance. Even if the rooms are unused on quiet nights, the sweaty & stinky smell accumulated from the past lingers & is such a turn off.

3. To reduce the entrance fee to $8 after 8.30pm on weekdays & Sun in order to pull in the after dinner crowd. On my last few trips there, the whole place became rather empty by 9pm...staff also gave the impression that they were packing up already. 

4. Shorten the intervals of steam released @ the steam room. I find it even pales in comparison to Shogun's  not to mention  the other 2.

You already a ex client, why still bark so much. Pissed off. You are just the same shit stirrer but changed to another nickname.

Guest shy and discreet
2 minutes ago, pansapiens said:

Well, if the main problem is that you don't know any other saunas, the obvious solution is Google.

then what goes in tenmen? google can only tell me so much tho

Guest Ex Client

Yes,  I'm an ex-client but that doesn't mean in future I will not return if TMC changed for the better. 好❤没好报, 不知好人心.

Aside to Guest Shy,

I suggest you just try out & see for yourself. If it is not good, don't return again. Do remember to write your field report here to verify the 4 points I've made.

Wish you luck here...if you are really, really lucky, TMC & Shogun do get some rare & attractive oversea visitors who do not want to pay for membership at other saunas.  Suggest you also go to Utopia Singapore or Travelgayasia to read their reviews . This is where I normally go when visiting sauna oversea.

Guest shy and discreet
31 minutes ago, Guest Ex Client said:

Yes,  I'm an ex-client but that doesn't mean in future I will not return if TMC changed for the better. 好❤没好报, 不知好人心.

Aside to Guest Shy,

I suggest you just try out & see for yourself. If it is not good, don't return again. Do remember to write your field report here to verify the 4 points I've made.

Wish you luck here...if you are really, really lucky, TMC & Shogun do get some rare & attractive oversea visitors who do not want to pay for membership at other saunas.  Suggest you also go to Utopia Singapore or Travelgayasia to read their reviews . This is where I normally go when visiting sauna oversea.

hey thanks for that. appreciate the input.

anyone else has anything to share?

14 minutes ago, Guest shy and discreet said:

hey thanks for that. appreciate the input.

anyone else has anything to share?

There is 50% discount promo if you are connected with Ten Mens Club via LINE.

The promo is sent via LINE every Monday and Thursday.

Backread this thread on what is their LINE id.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles   

plus.jpg.4999ea66dfccb6320762de4f1336536c.jpg

Guest smart advertising
12 hours ago, Guest Smarter said:

11 hours ago, Guest Smarter said:

Oppps sorry both above posts from me under "Smart Advertising".

Guest smart advertising
5 hours ago, Guest PissOff said:

You already a ex client, why still bark so much. Pissed off. You are just the same shit stirrer but changed to another nickname.

Didn't we want to stop these aggressive insults and just stay on the topic.

People are posting their opinion on the sauna. He (Guest Ex Client) even made the effort to write recommendations for improvements.

What's so bad about that?

Guest shy and discreet
12 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

There is 50% discount promo if you are connected with Ten Mens Club via LINE.

The promo is sent via LINE every Monday and Thursday.

Backread this thread on what is their LINE id.

wow thanks for the tips! do you know if someone like me will be able to have some fun there?

2 minutes ago, Guest smart advertising said:

Didn't we want to stop these aggressive insults and just stay on the topic.

People are posting their opinion on the sauna. He (Guest Ex Client) even made the effort to write recommendations for improvements.

What's so bad about that?

Didnt you said that you are taking a rest? You better take a rest as mentioned.

9 minutes ago, Guest shy and discreet said:

wow thanks for the tips! do you know if someone like me will be able to have some fun there?

My answer would be similar to Guest Ex Client . It would be better to experience it yourself . The answer should be yes. Why is that? The one responsible to create fun is you, if you  expect fun from others then you will be like a statue or dead wood. Work for it and definitely you will get it.

I do prefer if you become a BW member so that I or any other member can message you privately and give you a specific answer on what fun do you exactly want.

I can also say that TMC is the cleanest among the gay saunas in Sg in my opinion. Its not perfect as what Guest Ex Client mentioned but TMC is serious about cleanliness. The ones mentioned by Guest Ex Client are valid because I agree with it, me being a loyal patron of TMC, what he is saying is true from item 1 to 4. I do hope TMC can improve further.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles   

plus.jpg.4999ea66dfccb6320762de4f1336536c.jpg

Guest smart advertising
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Didnt you said that you are taking a rest? You better take a rest as mentioned.

For sure you are the last one to tell me what to do.

I just wanted to repeat/ remind the pledge for not insulting and attack.

You don't need to come around with unnecessary posts every 2 mins either. It serves nothing.

As you didn't stop other contributors to post at Blowing Wind (Steve5380 or Nightingale) you won't manage to stop me either.

Please stop this permanent ranting and provoking. I m very sure 99.9% of all others would be thankful for ceasing to do this.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Guest Ex Client said:

Aside to Guest Shy,

which suana is perfect, not taking sides, quick , name me one? n for about 10$ , is it fair that ppl seek five stars standard like world top hotel? i mean, one afternoon i was drinking coffee, the coffeeshop was crowded, had to share a small cluttered table, no air con, noisy, warm, find own seat, no waiters, well, would i like to drink it elsewhere? no doubt but is the drink 1$? 

some ppl like to comment on crowd, lets say, there are many pageant finalists in a place,  ppl think everyone would be selected? for some, looking at them without any chance of somethings might get them frus, isnt it, if that is so  what the point? 

12 hours ago, pansapiens said:

Well, if the main problem is that you don't know any other saunas, the obvious solution is Google.

Google is not enough. You have to visit individual sauna and judge for yourself which crowd suit you better.  Then you come back here to give your honest opinion. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

12 hours ago, Guest Ex Client said:

Aside to Guest Shy,

Oversea visitors we usually spend a lot of money flying to SG and lodging in its expensive hotels.  So it is hard to believe that we would care for the membership fee of a sauna.

Travelgayasia.com has many more reviews than utopia-asia.com.   Utopia used to be the best site years ago, but somehow it fell out of grace.  I found a strange thing:  I could not find TMC listed under saunas in either Travelgayasia or Utopia !!!   What has happened here ??

Guest Hanterhunter
12 hours ago, Guest Ex Client said:

Aside to Guest Shy,

OMG, u treat going to saunas like buying Toto/4d? (Wish you luck here...if you are really, really lucky)..  no wonder someone said that you are a shit stirrer.

2 hours ago, Guest Hanterhunter said:

OMG, u treat going to saunas like buying Toto/4d? (Wish you luck here...if you are really, really lucky)..  no wonder someone said that you are a shit stirrer.

Old pot calling old kettle backside black.

Same same.

半斤八两,

half  a  kati = 8 taels 

sama sama 

Lol. :clap:

Guest guest guestt
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oversea visitors we usually spend a lot of money flying to SG and lodging in its expensive hotels.  So it is hard to believe that we would care for the membership fee of a sauna.

Travelgayasia.com has many more reviews than utopia-asia.com.   Utopia used to be the best site years ago, but somehow it fell out of grace.  I found a strange thing:  I could not find TMC listed under saunas in either Travelgayasia or Utopia !!!   What has happened here ??

You think you ang mohs are the only one paying a lot to visit foreign country and staying at hotels.

We SEAsians also pay a lot to fly to the US and pay a lot to stay in hotels over there, and we also pay all kinds of unnecessary taxes , when we use the services of busineeses over there. 

State taxes, whatever.

At least you get a GST refund, which we are not eligible and easy to credit into your CC.

do we get any tourist tax refund when we shop in the   US, ANSWER is no, no, no.

So you have no grounds to whine or complaint. in fact , we are subsidising you right, 

a nice thank you would be nice.

You can all the tax payers when you get a GST refund when you buy an expensive item like an SLR in Singapore , you get a tax refund for tourist.

Guest Ex Client
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Can't agree more on the high cost of living here. Those I met so far are more budget conscious younger travellers  from neighbouring asean countries where their forex rates are not so favourable. Btw, caucasians esp fit ones usually like twinks & muscled boys so hardly see them around in TMC. 

Guest smart ad
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It could be that the Travelgayasia and Utopia charge a fee for being presented on the website, then those who don't want to pay for being mentioned won't be covered.

it could have other reasons, but I don't want to name them here, because some will just attack me.

The membership thing is actually derived to safeguard the visitors to saunas. They can only set up as a private club. If they would not be run on a membership basis, then there could be issues as we still have 377A in place. They would serve an illegal purpose or would abet for criminal activities. But if they are private clubs which require membership, then the situation is different and they are not "public" places.

Regarding the overseas travellers this is correct, that Malaysians, Filipinos or Indonesians have to bulk out a lot just to enter for a one time visit. If they are smart they can get the "utopia asia card" then the entrances should be cheaper or on the local level. Even for a Malaysian the visit would amount to 67 Ringgit (= 13 chicken rice dishes) or 229.000 Rupiah (= 15 nasi ayam dishes) .

but on the other hand entrance fees for HK saunas are not cheap either. It is mostly the rental that adds up to a big junk of the expenses.

The Membership fee is from the same mindset that SMRT has when it sells the ez cards, you have a non refundable deposit to pay.

I think you will have to swallow the Membership fees if you want to enter a sauna.

3 hours ago, Justice said:

what u all think is the % of aj who are regulars at different suana , ppl who are not loyal to any suana, for various reasons, i know some are like that,.care to share your thoughts on it,

That's the reason why so many guests here are bitching and fighting to "protect" their preferred choice of sauna.  We are all customers and it is to our advantage if there are more saunas existed and competing for customers rather than contempting other saunas to close down. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Dracarys

Met this really sweet guy there on Thursday near the dark rooms at the second level where the glory hikes are too. Would really like to reconnect. Thank you for that very beautiful moment. I think you know who you are. Awesome tattoo by the way

Guest Georgejoey
1 hour ago, Guest Dracarys said:

Met this really sweet guy there on Thursday near the dark rooms at the second level where the glory hikes are too. Would really like to reconnect. Thank you for that very beautiful moment. I think you know who you are. Awesome tattoo by the way

Sweet loving memories in TMC :)

On 1/9/2019 at 4:04 PM, Guest Ex Client said:

Agreed with #2 but not for #3 and #4  though.

Based on personal obsevation and business operation point of views + factoring in all the costs vs profit fron $8... would have rejected #3 & #4 right away. 

Well who knows someday 10men management may change their mind and decided to run charity for gay and bi guys, then probably #3 & #4 will make more sense to them, i guess xD

Guest Ex client
2 hours ago, Justice said:

is it gonnaa crowded today?

Depending on the time I guessed. From my past experience, best to go around 1 to 4pm. After 5pm, people will start leaving and few will walk in, you will feeling miserable and hungry in the maze filled with bakwa smell...lol.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:42 PM, Guest Ex client said:

Depending on the time I guessed. From my past experience, best to go around 1 to 4pm. After 5pm, people will start leaving and few will walk in, you will feeling miserable and hungry in the maze filled with bakwa smell...lol.

bakwa?

glad that u highlighted the timing

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter