Jump to content
Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)


Guest Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Btmboi1706 said:

Never been to TMC before. Wonder how’s the crowd there. Is it better than cruise club and keybox?

 

never try , never know.

As everyone expects something different or has different opinion on what he finds good or bad, entertaining or boring, right or wrong crowd, you would need to see for yourself I think.

We can write many things here, but I think you need to take your own experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 2Eachisown
12 hours ago, Btmboi1706 said:

Never been to TMC before. Wonder how’s the crowd there. Is it better than cruise club and keybox?

In terms of crowd size, KB is indisputably ranked top followed by the rest. If you are a chub & bear (CB) chaser, 10Men will be the place to go. In fact since today they've got event, all the chubs & bears will probably flock there. Hence, the rest of the saunas will also have less of them which might be a bonus for some.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest critic
3 hours ago, Guest 2Eachisown said:

In terms of crowd size, KB is indisputably ranked top followed by the rest. If you are a chub & bear (CB) chaser, 10Men will be the place to go. In fact since today they've got event, all the chubs & bears will probably flock there. Hence, the rest of the saunas will also have less of them which might be a bonus for some.

 

 

 

 

Just wonder why these comments comparing one sauna with another and then writing something in advantage of the other (which is not the one of that thread) comes from guest posts?

If this is the Ten Men thread, then comment on ten men.

 

But I think the Moderators should allow one general gay sauna thread to write about all saunas in one thread without any restrictions and you might critic one more negatively then the other and compare. In the end everybody knows it is a personal opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Looser
5 hours ago, Guest 2Eachisown said:

In terms of crowd size, KB is indisputably ranked top followed by the rest. If you are a chub & bear (CB) chaser, 10Men will be the place to go. In fact since today they've got event, all the chubs & bears will probably flock there. Hence, the rest of the saunas will also have less of them which might be a bonus for some.

 

 

 

Why feeling so insecure when TMC is doing better than e one you are supporting.. so pathetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 2Eachisown
9 hours ago, Guest Looser said:

Why feeling so insecure when TMC is doing better than e one you are supporting.. so pathetic.

I'm just stating the facts and couldn't care less about your attack on me.

Once bitten, twice shy, I've been misled by some of the "rave" reviews here and was really disappointed when I visited them. Just want to paint a more accurate picture for those who are thinking of going there for the first time.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest FirstTimer
36 minutes ago, Guest 2Eachisown said:

I'm just stating the facts and couldn't care less about your attack on me.

Once bitten, twice shy, I've been misled by some of the "rave" reviews here and was really disappointed when I visited them. Just want to paint a more accurate picture for those who are thinking of going there for the first time.  

 

Yup, tonight was my first time visited TMC and also attended their event. I must said that yr favourite KB cannot hold a candle at all compare to TMC ... Totally cannot, no way !!!

I'm not gonna response your reply as everybody already knew where you come from. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest SpeedoMuscle

Good for u! I personally enjoy Ten Men too! But I miz out last nite event though, sad!

 

The thought of men walking ard in sexy undies & drinking beer makes me hard! Can describe any hunky/ muscular guys u seen last nite? Share leh, give us the juice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest SpeedoMuscle
8 hours ago, Guest FirstTimer said:

Yup, tonight was my first time visited TMC and also attended their event. I must said that yr favourite KB cannot hold a candle at all compare to TMC ... Totally cannot, no way !!!

I'm not gonna response your reply as everybody already knew where you come from. 

 

Good for you! I personally enjoy Ten Men too! But I miz out last nite event though, sad!

 

The thought of men walking ard in sexy undies & drinking beer makes me hard! Can describe any hunky/ muscular guys u seen last nite? Share leh, give us the juice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest critic
13 hours ago, Guest 2Eachisown said:

I'm just stating the facts and couldn't care less about your attack on me.

Once bitten, twice shy, I've been misled by some of the "rave" reviews here and was really disappointed when I visited them. Just want to paint a more accurate picture for those who are thinking of going there for the first time.  

 

 

It's always best to make your own experience and then make an opinion.

 

It's like with everything. Some will find Starbucks less enjoyable than Coffee Beans others pay an extra premium on TCC coffee because of another reason.

 

Same goes for saunas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2019 at 7:11 AM, TaurusTaurus said:

The place of Sauna is to meet and to touch. If someone did to you meaning you are lucky.Going there and No one touch you, you are lost already.

 

Pls don't anyhow touch people in the sauna. It's annoying like hell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was surprised that TMC had built hunks visiting on Tuesdays C&C night. There were a few angmohs who were very nice indeed. It was my first time there and I couldn't believe how dark the place was. I have night blindness so I couldn't see a thing, except for a few guys standing naked but covering their genitals at the corridors. Are they staff members? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

I was surprised that TMC had built hunks visiting on Tuesdays C&C night. There were a few angmohs who were very nice indeed. It was my first time there and I couldn't believe how dark the place was. I have night blindness so I couldn't see a thing, except for a few guys standing naked but covering their genitals at the corridors. Are they staff members? 

My gosh u should put on your glasses dude ..what with these unfavourable and negative remarks !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tinkermybutt said:

My gosh u should put on your glasses dude ..what with these unfavourable and negative remarks !

Huh, why were the remarks negative? Clearly I went on C&C night because I'm into them, I was just surprised that there were other builts there. Sorry if you felt offended that I was also attracted to people of other builds. And by the way, I had my glasses on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Huh, why were the remarks negative? Clearly I went on C&C night because I'm into them, I was just surprised that there were other builts there. Sorry if you felt offended that I was also attracted to people of other builds. And by the way, I had my glasses on. 

I wouldn't worry about it, you didn't say anything wrong. You were just making an observation.

 

The darkness thing can't be helped, it's part and parcel of saunas in general. Dim lighting to lower inhibitions and encourage intimacy among the patrons. I was there on Monday and one of the staff was tinkering with the switchbox. For a few seconds the lights were all turned on in the maze and it really changed the vibe of the place, before darkness returned once again.

Line ID: darkiendle

Kik ID: darkiendle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, darkien said:

I wouldn't worry about it, you didn't say anything wrong. You were just making an observation.

 

The darkness thing can't be helped, it's part and parcel of saunas in general. Dim lighting to lower inhibitions and encourage intimacy among the patrons. I was there on Monday and one of the staff was tinkering with the switchbox. For a few seconds the lights were all turned on in the maze and it really changed the vibe of the place, before darkness returned once again.

Thanks! For a moment I thought I said something wrong! Anyway I enjoyed the place. Only cos of the mirrors and the darkness I kept kicking the partitions cos I thought there was still space to walk lol. But it was a nice place where I could be myself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Huh, why were the remarks negative? Clearly I went on C&C night because I'm into them, I was just surprised that there were other builts there. Sorry if you felt offended that I was also attracted to people of other builds. And by the way, I had my glasses on. 

Gay sauna should be dark to capture the moods of intimacy and the vibes of horniness among people who patronage it. If you want it to be bright you should go to nightclub.

Edited by tinkermybutt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

I was surprised that TMC had built hunks visiting on Tuesdays C&C night. There were a few angmohs who were very nice indeed. It was my first time there and I couldn't believe how dark the place was. I have night blindness so I couldn't see a thing, except for a few guys standing naked but covering their genitals at the corridors. Are they staff members? 

Should not be Staff!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, darkien said:

I wouldn't worry about it, you didn't say anything wrong. You were just making an observation.

 

The darkness thing can't be helped, it's part and parcel of saunas in general. Dim lighting to lower inhibitions and encourage intimacy among the patrons. I was there on Monday and one of the staff was tinkering with the switchbox. For a few seconds the lights were all turned on in the maze and it really changed the vibe of the place, before darkness returned once again.

And perhaps for the reason so u cant see too clearly ha....light is like "zao yao jing" in sauna i suppose....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Thanks! For a moment I thought I said something wrong! Anyway I enjoyed the place. Only cos of the mirrors and the darkness I kept kicking the partitions cos I thought there was still space to walk lol. But it was a nice place where I could be myself. 

 

It can be quite painful when you kick your toes on the partition. Was it really that dark inside the maze ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

 

It can be quite painful when you kick your toes on the partition. Was it really that dark inside the maze ?

It was painful! Twice in fact! It was dark, and even darker for me since I'm practically blind in the dark. Some of them seem like they could see pretty clearly though haha, or maybe they're just familiar with the layout. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2019 at 11:29 PM, Guest critic said:

 

Just wonder why these comments comparing one sauna with another and then writing something in advantage of the other (which is not the one of that thread) comes from guest posts?

If this is the Ten Men thread, then comment on ten men.

 

But I think the Moderators should allow one general gay sauna thread to write about all saunas in one thread without any restrictions and you might critic one more negatively then the other and compare. In the end everybody knows it is a personal opinion.

 

Ten Men sauna used to be called "Absolute" many years ago.  But there is nothing absolute about saunas. Their worth is very subjective.

This is why comparisons with other saunas is nearly inevitable.  Like how Ten Men compares with others in cost, type of members, cleanness,  accessibility.

Any review of saunas will make comparisons, the main being in their number of stars, the rating by their customers.

 

On 4/2/2019 at 11:10 AM, ScratchedDiamond said:

I was surprised that TMC had built hunks visiting on Tuesdays C&C night. There were a few angmohs who were very nice indeed. It was my first time there and I couldn't believe how dark the place was. I have night blindness so I couldn't see a thing, except for a few guys standing naked but covering their genitals at the corridors. Are they staff members? 

 

Thanks!  As an ang moh I don't read too many favorable comments about our group.  

As an old man I have some beginning of cataracts that reduces my vision in the dark.  But I don't feel handicapped.  One of these years I might have the operation to get new lenses, and then...  who knows if with better vision I will see more good bodies than bad ones.  Often, the fewer details the better, hahaha.

 

On 3/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, Guest Fuze said:

 

Pls don't anyhow touch people in the sauna. It's annoying like hell. 

 

Oh... no touching in the sauna?  Should we touch instead in the packed MTR?

What about looking at guys?  Is this annoying too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

 

Could it mean that there is no need for  a "skinny chaser night"

because the skinny are chased EVERY night?

 

Lol.  When you enter a chub chaser night, are you suppose to chase after the chubs or being chased by the chubs ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

 

Lol.  When you enter a chub chaser night, are you suppose to chase after the chubs or being chased by the chubs ?

 

It is really indeterminate...  it could mean the one who chases chubs ("chub" is noun) or a chaser who is a chub. ("chub" is adjective)  :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chub_(gay_slang)

 

Terminology[edit]

 

These definitions are general in nature; specific definitions may vary depending on the perspective of the individual.

  • Chubby or chub – a large, overweight, or obese man
  • Superchub – a chub who is extremely large
  • Bear – a man with a stocky or heavyset build; typically hairy body and facial hair; sometimes older (or older looking) and displaying a masculine appearance and mannerisms
  • Chubby bear – a bear who is particularly large; this term has risen in use as the term "bear" has become more mainstream and broadened to include smaller men
  • Chaser – someone who is sexually or romantically attracted to chubs or bears, but himself has a small body type. The term chaser is sometimes used in various communities to describe an outsider who is sexually attracted to people within the community
  • Chub for chub (also referenced as chub4chub, internet shorthand) – a chub who is sexually or emotionally attracted to other chubby men
  • Girth & Mirth – a formerly widespread name for clubs of big men and their admirers
  • Big Men's Club – another term used to define clubs and organizations for gay and bisexual men and their male admirers
  • BeefyFrat – was a popular gainer/feeder social network, it folded sometime around 2014 - having been abandoned by its creator
  • (The terms chubby chaser and daddy can also be found in use among heterosexuals)


    The Chub subculture is often found to overlap with the Bear subculture. Though there is no strict terminology which differentiates between the two groups, it may be noted that most Bears also associate themselves as Chubs, though Chubs may not necessarily associate themselves with the Bear subculture.[1]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, G_M said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chub_(gay_slang)

 

Terminology[edit]

 

These definitions are general in nature; specific definitions may vary depending on the perspective of the individual.

  • Chubby or chub – a large, overweight, or obese man
  • Superchub – a chub who is extremely large
  • Bear – a man with a stocky or heavyset build; typically hairy body and facial hair; sometimes older (or older looking) and displaying a masculine appearance and mannerisms
  • Chubby bear – a bear who is particularly large; this term has risen in use as the term "bear" has become more mainstream and broadened to include smaller men
  • Chaser – someone who is sexually or romantically attracted to chubs or bears, but himself has a small body type. The term chaser is sometimes used in various communities to describe an outsider who is sexually attracted to people within the community
  • Chub for chub (also referenced as chub4chub, internet shorthand) – a chub who is sexually or emotionally attracted to other chubby men
  • Girth & Mirth – a formerly widespread name for clubs of big men and their admirers
  • Big Men's Club – another term used to define clubs and organizations for gay and bisexual men and their male admirers
  • BeefyFrat – was a popular gainer/feeder social network, it folded sometime around 2014 - having been abandoned by its creator
  • (The terms chubby chaser and daddy can also be found in use among heterosexuals)


    The Chub subculture is often found to overlap with the Bear subculture. Though there is no strict terminology which differentiates between the two groups, it may be noted that most Bears also associate themselves as Chubs, though Chubs may not necessarily associate themselves with the Bear subculture.[1]

 

How about cubs, which is the smaller version  of bear ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter