Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

I must say the clientele is a little older on the whole, and also can find married/straight men. The older gentlemen really know how to take their time and pleasure/worship your body, compared to the younger ones generally. If you go there with an open mind, you might just have a good time. I just did. Came thrice within 2 hours! 

1 hour ago, Puppy Eyes said:

I must say the clientele is a little older on the whole, and also can find married/straight men. The older gentlemen really know how to take their time and pleasure/worship your body, compared to the younger ones generally. If you go there with an open mind, you might just have a good time. I just did. Came thrice within 2 hours! 

Got married men ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

3 minutes ago, AvgLooksButFit said:

i like one of the staffs in Ten Men, but never had the courage to approach him.  he's very fit, about 165cm bah. I supposed he is the most senior (age-wise, no offence intended) staff there? always see him topless...

I’m sure, he is not the Owner.

can i ask, those who go to the open air mezzanine, is it rude to go there to jerk off? i know guys go there mainly to smoke, but i really like the feeling of jerking off, having sex etc. basically exhibiting in front of others, but i also don't want to come across as rude or invasive. just wanted to know all your opinions if you go to the open air area and see someone jerking off, is that ok with you?

1 hour ago, gaybrosg93 said:

can i ask, those who go to the open air mezzanine, is it rude to go there to jerk off? i know guys go there mainly to smoke, but i really like the feeling of jerking off, having sex etc. basically exhibiting in front of others, but i also don't want to come across as rude or invasive. just wanted to know all your opinions if you go to the open air area and see someone jerking off, is that ok with you?

Totally not OK!

2 hours ago, gaybrosg93 said:

Actually I've seen people making out up there, but honestly it's not the best place to, because there are many who go up there to catch a breather and rest a bit. 

1 hour ago, windrunner said:

How's the crowd like today and is there any theme? I would like to go there but I'm shy.

I was shy at first too, but when in Rome do as the Romans do. Today should be skin night, so everyone should be nude. The darkness will help haha. The darkness can be a double edged sword though. It hides you from whatever shame you have, and it prevents you from seeing who you're dealing with. So sometimes you just have to play by luck, and prepare for the shock (or surprise) after. 

2 hours ago, gaybrosg93 said:

I think perfectly OK!

It is not a designated sex free zone

1 hour ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

I was shy at first too, but when in Rome do as the Romans do. Today should be skin night, so everyone should be nude. The darkness will help haha. The darkness can be a double edged sword though. It hides you from whatever shame you have, and it prevents you from seeing who you're dealing with. So sometimes you just have to play by luck, and prepare for the shock (or surprise) after. 

How mater you hide, Everyone can see at the Changing Room. What is the Point of Shy?

10 hours ago, windrunner said:

How's the crowd like today and is there any theme? I would like to go there but I'm shy.

I understand that the idea of visiting for the first time can seem scary, especially if you are shy. But just try to visit, have a look.

The locker room is mainly filled with people changing clothes, just like your regular gym locker. Unless there's a specific theme, everyone just walks around with their big towel around their waist (again just like at a gym)

If it helps you could wear your underwear under your towel, though it is not really practical ;)

The darkness does help in the maze, so people won't be able to judge your body/face if that is a concern. But as mentioned above, you won't be able to tell how people really look as well haha

People there are not pushy either, if you don't respond back, they just pass by. Just stop by and tell us how it was ;)

12 hours ago, gaybrosg93 said:

Dont listen to those who dont know the better! LOTS OF FUN HAPPEN ON THE ROOF TOO!!

Guest jerker
18 hours ago, TaurusTaurus said:

Totally not OK!

a bit harsh. even those who smoke got something to see. if he want to expose his 3" dick at the roof and jerk, let him do...

Just wonder where the sex free zones are...

Guest jerker
7 hours ago, geizershow said:

Lemme

know if u need company for the first time.. can guide u and protect u

you mean by protect : you will make sure that the guys wear condom and slap all who try to touch fresh meat?

4 hours ago, Guest jerker said:

you mean by protect : you will make sure that the guys wear condom and slap all who try to touch fresh meat?

4 hours ago, Guest jerker said:

Haha,

The Ugliness Thing Inside the Sauna is those who are Walking Around by wearing Condoms with no Towel.

1 hour ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

True also. Sometimes late at night at 9 plus still quite crowded.... But I don't like it that the staff start cleaning and sometimes turn on the lights. 

I agreed with you. One of the Nights happened to me. There was one meaty guy and me. I just started chatting to him. Luckily, he responded to me and later he started playing with me. One staff started cleaning. So, it wasn’t a good Feeling. I asked to the staff can I touch him (Staff), haha he allowed me. I think they also like us.

2 minutes ago, TaurusTaurus said:

Haha

When I was taking shower at Shogun, the Staff guy look like Malay was taking shower next to me. I thought I saw him before, never think as a Staff. He has very nice bird and washing here and there, in between looked at me. After that he stood outside and hugging some one before start working. I thought so good and Thinking wanted to work like him.

On 4/17/2019 at 9:07 PM, TaurusTaurus said:

I agreed with you. One of the Nights happened to me. There was one meaty guy and me. I just started chatting to him. Luckily, he responded to me and later he started playing with me. One staff started cleaning. So, it wasn’t a good Feeling. I asked to the staff can I touch him (Staff), haha he allowed me. I think they also like us.

Really? Ugh, would love to touch the cute staff at the entrance...

Guest GuestTenMen
On 4/13/2019 at 3:02 PM, gaybrosg93 said:

Today I saw a guy sucking off a hairy Indian big cock guy at the smoking area. Alot of other guys were looking at the slutty btm serving that huge black cock. That btm guy got his asshole up in the air. Wasted nobody went to play with his hole whilst he was sucking that Indian guy

Yesterday evening on Thursday night, I had a blast time. Thanks to the young hunky Mly guy who sits at the front door of the steam room. We had a good time , I suck n ride on you vigorously till you cumms and feeling exhausted. It wiil be more fun if that fat chubby guy didnt disturb us. Your tool is long, thick and taste delicious. If you are here do ping me, love to connect with you again. :)

Edited by tinkermybutt

Guest chubcubible
38 minutes ago, potato said:

Does 10men shower room has cubicles? Not so comfortable to shower openly. 

3 minutes ago, Horny4chaser said:

No, it's open shower concept. 

But you can always ask some chubs to cover you up and built a cubicle for you. LOL

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter