Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guys if som1 touches you and not comfortable bout it just tap2 on their hands n for sure they will leave you alone.

Better still if encounter wif stranger, just whisper to them whether u top or btm.

Never try never know!

Guest here you go
21 minutes ago, Ulee said:

Heey, can somebody explain newbie the rules of the sauna club? Im european expat 28yo and pretty interested to go there tonight to make my first experience... just dont want to piss somebody off with wrong behavior

15 hours ago, Ulee said:

Heey, can somebody explain newbie the rules of the sauna club? Im european expat 28yo and pretty interested to go there tonight to make my first experience... just dont want to piss somebody off with wrong behavior

When you are in a new area generally, you are looking around and follow accordingly. That’s all.

If you are in Japan, they have so many Sign Boards and easy to follow accordingly. Like in the Changing Area ‘cannot Walk naked’, of course when change the dress can naked. When I apply my body lotions, always naked. Those are ok.

Guest nicest encounter

askin because im curious with the crowd there! can share bout ur hottest encounter in tenmen? tell us your story, how is he like and what happened :pray:

Hey guys I don't post often but I really want to know how the crowd at TMC thinks

I went there today with an acquaintance to have a lil' fun. I saw a lot of cute big size guys there who were my type, but I wasn't sure if everybody there was looking for bears only, or if there were guys who were into small petite types. 

I didn't try to make a move on any of em' but if I could I would like to visit the place again and try doing so, which is why I wanna ask for those who patronise TMC, are y'all there for the big guys too? Or would someone like me appeal to the crowd there? 

Also do people usually have fun in the open shower? I was giving a blowjob to the person I was with as he was showering. There wasn't anybody around when I started so I didn't think much of it,  but then I noticed a number of other bears hanging around in the shower staring and I got embarrassed and hurried my acquaintance to move somewhere more private. Was it unethical of me to do so in the shower? Or is that a thing people like in saunas? Still not quite sure how I should be acting in saunas.

Guest scroll up

I m not into bear chubs.

Nothing to worry to suck someone at the shower. It's a sauna, you can suck anyone anywhere

but expect onwatchers if you do openly.

Nothing to worry, boy.

12 hours ago, yaggay123 said:

Hey guys I don't post often but I really want to know how the crowd at TMC thinks

I went there today with an acquaintance to have a lil' fun. I saw a lot of cute big size guys there who were my type, but I wasn't sure if everybody there was looking for bears only, or if there were guys who were into small petite types. 

I didn't try to make a move on any of em' but if I could I would like to visit the place again and try doing so, which is why I wanna ask for those who patronise TMC, are y'all there for the big guys too? Or would someone like me appeal to the crowd there? 

Also do people usually have fun in the open shower? I was giving a blowjob to the person I was with as he was showering. There wasn't anybody around when I started so I didn't think much of it,  but then I noticed a number of other bears hanging around in the shower staring and I got embarrassed and hurried my acquaintance to move somewhere more private. Was it unethical of me to do so in the shower? Or is that a thing people like in saunas? Still not quite sure how I should be acting in saunas.

I too came across people staring when I was sucking specifically in dark Maze and shower.  I don't feel bad because these people either want to become horny or want to join us,  so that you can suck them too.  

Nothing to worry, they will never disturb you,  may be they like the way you suck.

1 hour ago, Adrians said:

I'm 20 and interested to visit tcm but I feel embarassed walking in alone . Feels like going with someone 

You are old enough. Don't need to ask your parents to go with you to a sauna. Grow up!

Do not post such ads in the Main forum which will disrupt the forum discussion.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, yaggay123 said:

The fact that you as small petite are into bears should tell you that others may be attracted to bodies that are very different from their own.

If bears go to TMC because they are valued there, it does not mean that they all prefer bears.

If you are one of few small petites,  you could have a good chance.  It should be worth a try  :)

I don't know of any gay sauna where sex in the open like in the showers is prohibited.

If it is not done often, this is because we are shy.

28 minutes ago, kaze said:

mezzanine level. if u know the place, the glory hole area is the (previous) sitting area before the dark maze at mezzanine level.

You mean the place where we can watch the locker and try to find someone interesting from above? Didn't realize there were any glory holes... 

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The fact that you as small petite are into bears should tell you that others may be attracted to bodies that are very different from their own.

If bears go to TMC because they are valued there, it does not mean that they all prefer bears.

If you are one of few small petites,  you could have a good chance.  It should be worth a try  :)

I don't know of any gay sauna where sex in the open like in the showers is prohibited.

If it is not done often, this is because we are shy.

Thank you for the confidence boost! I never thought about it that way ^^;; but you made a fair point. Will try my luck at TMC again haha

9 hours ago, chunchun said:

You mean the place where we can watch the locker and try to find someone interesting from above? Didn't realize there were any glory holes... 

It's in one of the small tiny rooms. The first one if I'm not mistaken. But the whole place can be one big glory hole anyway haha. I have not seen anyone use it yet though. -_-

I was there yesterday with my date. Had hot session at the Open Shower. There is no one there. We started kissing and my date gave me a blowjob. Then we proceed to the cubicle. 

After we finished, we went to the Maze and the proceed to the Open Shower. When we are about to start Round 2 in the Open Shower, someone came from the back and start caressing us. Touched our body and our ass. Grind his cock at my date’s ass. He started hugging my date. Started touching my chest. Maybe hinting a threesome? Hahahaha.. My date said I’m sorry. I told my date let’s go home instead. The Man smacked my ass and wave good bye.

What an experience in the sauna. Will definitely return.

I wonder where is the glory hole? It’s too dark and I can’t see clearly.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:26 PM, Rafayel85 said:

The glory holes are nothing much, unfortunately. I haven't come across anyone using them.  Certainly cannot compare to those two level suckatorium concept in venues overseas 

Guest BtmH
On 5/4/2019 at 12:26 PM, Rafayel85 said:

The glory holes are intentionally not mentioned because it can be a kinky surprise for those caught unaware.

The first time I was there, some one took me to that room and fucked me silly. He wanted the light full on because he wanted to see my humiliation. I was dazzled by his fucking skills.

After he left, I went to shower. There's this fishy uncle who kept following me to the showers. I was washing when he touched me. I don't mind him touching like volunteering to wash my back. His hand slipped down to my butt crack and into my hole. He whispered that he and his friends watched me getting fucked just now. 

I thought he was just kidding, it's just hearing my moaning from outside. After the shower, I went back to that room to check and was surprised that there are holes on both sides of the room. When I left the room, people started following me to the maze. There a couple fucking openly on the big bed. Because of the strong sunlight through the gaps in the ceiling, it was not as dim and easily seen.

Someone touched me but I moved away because it's too open. But he whispered to my ears, "don't kay kay lah, just now we watched you like a prostitute leh, let me see you got wash properly or not".

I immediately knew what he meant. I'm a marked target by the watchers because I looked like a good top, they were disappointed that I'm even more bottom than them. They were all bottoms, only want to molest me but not hard enough to penetrate me. No wonder they only watch and touch my behind. 

Guest Supporter
7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

can squeeze in so many pax?

Finally this long waiting event is here. I had so much fun last year. 

Guest Pong
2 hours ago, Guest Supporter said:

Finally this long waiting event is here. I had so much fun last year. 

What is pong pong nite? What can u expect frm this event?

Went during yesterday night than I saw there’s 2 guy just fucking on the open space like a wow from me. I was kissing with one of the guy there and another guy touching me from the back looks kinda not bad but the guy I’m kissing drag me away.. I’m one of the chubby guy but I rarely go :x finding expert for guide how to approach guys~

2 hours ago, Chubby92 said:

Went during yesterday night than I saw there’s 2 guy just fucking on the open space like a wow from me. I was kissing with one of the guy there and another guy touching me from the back looks kinda not bad but the guy I’m kissing drag me away.. I’m one of the chubby guy but I rarely go :x finding expert for guide how to approach guys~

Open space? You mean on the rooftop? Yeah some people don't like a third person to disturb. Last time I was sucking a guy on the second floor and someone joined in and eventually took my spot, should've pushed him away =.="

6 hours ago, Chubby92 said:

I love the open space. Fulfills the outdoor fetish for me. Only problem is there is no available lube so you need to have lube packets, unless the bottom's ass is already pre-lubed.

Getting fucked there is rare but very kinky. I fingered myself in front of a smoker, and he got turned on and penetrated me while smoking.

7 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

I love the open space. Fulfills the outdoor fetish for me. Only problem is there is no available lube so you need to have lube packets, unless the bottom's ass is already pre-lubed.

Getting fucked there is rare but very kinky. I fingered myself in front of a smoker, and he got turned on and penetrated me while smoking.

Haha I Guess my open space is level 2! Haha how do you head to the open door area?

Today again my lucky day. Got almost 3 cocks cum all 3 in steam room. Got 2 cum in mouth and one on face. All 3 were nice mouth fuckers. The second guy was really good with fit gym toned body and huge curved cock and took almost 15 to 20 mins to cum on my face. 

Really wanted to get ass fucked from him but due to time constraints I had to leave within 1 HR.

If you are here please PM me,  

You followed me into the steam room and was fucking my mouth.

You were moaning while fucking.

2 other guys joined us. 

Time was around 4 to 4 30 pm

22 hours ago, Chubby92 said:

Haha I Guess my open space is level 2! Haha how do you head to the open door area?

It's the top level, the balcony area. Level 2 is still okay, the dark maze is way too dark and I ended up steeping into puddles on the floor...

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter