Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest Horny

Went there on saturday. Had the best time there, fucking openly on the second storey Big bed near the glory holes. The wonderful guy who rode me till I sweat! Thank you for that experience.

wonder who he was though. Nevertheless it was so fucking good! Dick still gets excited thinking about it! 

Guest Horny
Just now, Guest Horny said:

Went there on saturday. Had the best time there, fucking openly on the second storey Big bed near the glory holes. The wonderful guy who rode me till I sweat! Thank you for that experience.

wonder who he was though. Nevertheless it was so fucking good! Dick still gets excited thinking about it! 

Friday I mean!

On 5/1/2019 at 12:01 AM, yaggay123 said:

Hey guys I don't post often but I really want to know how the crowd at TMC thinks

I went there today with an acquaintance to have a lil' fun. I saw a lot of cute big size guys there who were my type, but I wasn't sure if everybody there was looking for bears only, or if there were guys who were into small petite types. 

I didn't try to make a move on any of em' but if I could I would like to visit the place again and try doing so, which is why I wanna ask for those who patronise TMC, are y'all there for the big guys too? Or would someone like me appeal to the crowd there? 

Also do people usually have fun in the open shower? I was giving a blowjob to the person I was with as he was showering. There wasn't anybody around when I started so I didn't think much of it,  but then I noticed a number of other bears hanging around in the shower staring and I got embarrassed and hurried my acquaintance to move somewhere more private. Was it unethical of me to do so in the shower? Or is that a thing people like in saunas? Still not quite sure how I should be acting in saunas.

It was fine! And for me I usually look for the slimmer ones there =) like u, SLIMMM

Just go there and relax in a comfortable environment.

What may happen will happen anyway.

You are the only person to decide if you wanna enjoy what comes along. 

If i go there, it is without any expectation except to relax and stay cool for a few hours.   

Guest Hahaha
12 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Tenmen shower dun have Hot water right?

I just pretend that u did not raise that question. My feets are laughing.

7 hours ago, apssfrk2008 said:

SO 10Mens club has glory holes? Where are they? I know Shogun has them but havent found them in 10mens

From the lockers area, go up the short flight of stairs, turn right.

As you go into the corridor, the first few tiny cubicles on your left have glory holes.

I have yet to see them being used though for that though.... only seen people peeping through them

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

prev years they said possible

if it is a "standing" crowding party then i dont think it is too enjoyable (esp some cannot have fun in large group)

I strongly suggest that this event is not for you. Maybe you should lay there (the neighbor saunas which u always goes ) the whole day. That's should be yr paradise/playground.

21 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I think not all showers have hot water.

I think you may be right, some shower heads give really warm/hot water, whereas others only tepid at best.... unless I still haven't figured out how their taps work

On 5/22/2019 at 10:01 AM, auri said:

From the lockers area, go up the short flight of stairs, turn right.

As you go into the corridor, the first few tiny cubicles on your left have glory holes.

I have yet to see them being used though for that though.... only seen people peeping through them

didnt know that. will check it out next time i visit. thanks for the info.

Guest Exciting
On 5/10/2019 at 2:08 PM, -Ignored- said:

can squeeze in so many pax?

Wow, this event got a music mist room, first in Singapore sauna? As long as I can remember, I dun think I have experience such room before. But I believe it should be interesting.

Guest Jonathan28
On 5/10/2019 at 2:08 PM, -Ignored- said:

can squeeze in so many pax?

Wondering can we get showered by their guys more than one time?

6 hours ago, Guest Jonathan28 said:

Wondering can we get showered by their guys more than one time?

Dont think they will memorise who did more than once

abt 3-4 staff showering concurrently

it s dark so no1 rem

anyway they only scrub your upper body, so dont.... hanky panky

while i was queueing for my turn, they insisted before u go into the mist rm, u need to shower

henxe i made myself wait

a customer pulled/touched me down there thkg i m one of the staff!!!!! Ok lah; just one or two tug still can pardon him

actually i dont mind being paid to b one of the “pong pong” staff

problem is: it is really a watery event

the mist really is raining on u, i totally cant see well n too small in that mist room for anything to happen

I felt the most happening is the rooftop , everyone is like sitting (sunbathing in total darkness) and moving abt as though cruising, 

some went up trying to “dry” their swimming trunks(mayb they went pong pong w it) by sitting around

it looks like something will happen but nothing cos all too shy to make the first move- wat a waste!

the only couple enjoying is one massaging another but there is only one pair of hands of his to do the massage....

Will i go again: no.... even though they will close at 2am for this event (charges is only 15sgd)

On 5/24/2019 at 3:54 PM, Guest Exciting said:

Wow, this event got a music mist room, first in Singapore sauna? As long as I can remember, I dun think I have experience such room before. But I believe it should be interesting.

It is just a mist room

the music is playing as per normal just like using any speakers/ PA system- if u hve patronised 10men u surely can visualise that

u need a small towel in that bathing area cos “bathing”/pong pong mah

elsewhere is as u like- but is that really critical?

5 hours ago, Coresub said:

Is the event a towel night, skin or underwear?

So. I made a last minute decision to go to the event tonight alone, and I wasn't disappoint at all. It was very happening, lots of cute bears, or so it would seem in the dark at least, and lots of action. Many guys came up to touch me, indicating their interest, albeit some not my type, but it did make me feel wanted in some way. Also now I understand how those people in the forums feel when they complain about guys following them everywhere they go. 

Still regretted making the decision to go however.. not because it was a bad experience, but I felt like such place is just not suited for me. So here's like a super long post describing my adventure today. Like, I told myself I'd go wild today and try to have fun with as many guys as possible, and at the start I was, like rubbing and sucking, 1 guy was ready to penetrate me, but literally 5 minutes in I just felt the nauseating feeling hit (because I can't deal with crowds), and I just ended up sitting at 1 corner of the sauna resting instead (also thank you to that 1 guy who sat beside me to calm me down, I still don't know who you are but thank you) and after that I went around to explore the place since it was like, my second visit there? And I ended up in the level that had like a maze? I went in to like walk 1 round to see whats around (and obviously I couldn't see anything because it was super dark) people started groping me and I had to keep declining just to get through. But once I reached a dead end I kinda just gave in and let the people touched and kiss me. Yet again a few minutes after I began to feel sick and I just left. I went upstairs to the rooftop and I think that was the place where I spent most of time at during my visit. It was pretty relaxing, except for that period where this uncle kept touching me after I pushed his hand away. After resting I made a final trip to the shower room again and throughout my whole time there, I was pretty much just pushing people away and it honestly feels terrible to reject so many people, some of them whom I felt were pretty attractive. At the end I saw a group of bears huddling in the sauna and just jacked off to that and called it a night.

I really wanted to go ham and have a ton of fun tonight, hit on a ton of guys (which I didn't in the end because I was too afraid to initiate anything) and I didn't want to think this but, I probably just don't enjoy sex at all. To all the guys I pushed away today, I'm very sorry. To any guy who had interest in me but didn't dare to initiate either, do PM me, would love to at least know you. I'm pretty sure I was the only petite boy there who had to jump just to hang his towel above the shower :')

It wasn't a bad experience at all but the place might just not be for me. Would still wanna give it another try in the future though, the amount of bears there are still a sight to behold.

Edited by yaggay123

I had fun tonight ! So happy to suck 3 quite sporty guys. All in the mist room which was the steam room. I thought all bears and uncles so very happy to see some fit slim guys. I like to stand at the shower area to "hunt" for guys I like and then when they are in the mist room, I will follow them. Two of them I did and deep throat them good! Came when sucking off a short twink. Love e sucking in the steam room or wet area. The hair usually no smell haha ( I don't know why too) . Thanks to the 3 guys who made the trip so worthwhile and also the employees showering us. Your banter and playfulness at the shower area really made me feel at home. Although when I was there at around 8.30 pm, the crowd was not that huge, it has a cosy feeling. On the way, saw a cute bear. I am not into bears but this one got good dress sense and looks cute. 

On 5/24/2019 at 2:54 AM, Guest Exciting said:

So the steam room was transformed into a "mist" room?   From the picture it seems that the "mist" is pure water.

Since the days of Absolute I thought that it would be easy to transform the steam room, with limited appeal,  into a foam shower room.   I got this idea from the one they have (or had?) at Kakiku in KL.  An exciting place to be rubbing, sliding against each other in a room packed with happy people!   And at 10 Mens,  this room is conveniently adjacent to the showers, so it would be easy to clean off the foam.  (and continue some fun?)

Guest rain rain
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

So the steam room was transformed into a "mist" room?   From the picture it seems that the "mist" is pure water.

Since the days of Absolute I thought that it would be easy to transform the steam room, with limited appeal,  into a foam shower room.   I got this idea from the one they have (or had?) at Kakiku in KL.  An exciting place to be rubbing, sliding against each other in a room packed with happy people!   And at 10 Mens,  this room is conveniently adjacent to the showers, so it would be easy to clean off the foam.  (and continue some fun?)

It's Irish mist (= drizzling rain). Ha ha

6 minutes ago, Guest rain rain said:

It's Irish mist (= drizzling rain). Ha ha

They should change to GAY mist:  A little liquid soap mixed in it, and it becomes a pleasure of slippery bodies!

Edited by Steve5380

yes the mist is just water
For those who like sucking randomly in Crowd  will enjoy the session for sure!

yaggay, he penetrated (trying to) u raw in the mist room??

12 hours ago, yaggay123 said:

So. I made a last minute decision to go to the event tonight alone, and I wasn't disappoint at all. It was very happening, lots of cute bears, or so it would seem in the dark at least, and lots of action. Many guys came up to touch me, indicating their interest, albeit some not my type, but it did make me feel wanted in some way. Also now I understand how those people in the forums feel when they complain about guys following them everywhere they go. 

Still regretted making the decision to go however.. not because it was a bad experience, but I felt like such place is just not suited for me. So here's like a super long post describing my adventure today. Like, I told myself I'd go wild today and try to have fun with as many guys as possible, and at the start I was, like rubbing and sucking, 1 guy was ready to penetrate me, but literally 5 minutes in I just felt the nauseating feeling hit (because I can't deal with crowds), and I just ended up sitting at 1 corner of the sauna resting instead (also thank you to that 1 guy who sat beside me to calm me down, I still don't know who you are but thank you) and after that I went around to explore the place since it was like, my second visit there? And I ended up in the level that had like a maze? I went in to like walk 1 round to see whats around (and obviously I couldn't see anything because it was super dark) people started groping me and I had to keep declining just to get through. But once I reached a dead end I kinda just gave in and let the people touched and kiss me. Yet again a few minutes after I began to feel sick and I just left. I went upstairs to the rooftop and I think that was the place where I spent most of time at during my visit. It was pretty relaxing, except for that period where this uncle kept touching me after I pushed his hand away. After resting I made a final trip to the shower room again and throughout my whole time there, I was pretty much just pushing people away and it honestly feels terrible to reject so many people, some of them whom I felt were pretty attractive. At the end I saw a group of bears huddling in the sauna and just jacked off to that and called it a night.

I really wanted to go ham and have a ton of fun tonight, hit on a ton of guys (which I didn't in the end because I was too afraid to initiate anything) and I didn't want to think this but, I probably just don't enjoy sex at all. To all the guys I pushed away today, I'm very sorry. To any guy who had interest in me but didn't dare to initiate either, do PM me, would love to at least know you. I'm pretty sure I was the only petite boy there who had to jump just to hang his towel above the shower :')

It wasn't a bad experience at all but the place might just not be for me. Would still wanna give it another try in the future though, the amount of bears there are still a sight to behold.

Guest rain rain
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

They should change to GAY mist:  A little liquid soap mixed in it, and it becomes a pleasure of slippery bodies!

Wouldn't gay mist have a whitish texture and smells like fresh cut hay???

26 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes the mist is just water
For those who like sucking randomly in Crowd  will enjoy the session for sure!

yaggay, he penetrated (trying to) u raw in the mist room??

He put on a condom, he came before fully entering me

he came prepared at that "mist area"? (wont it be wet and watery that it might fall off) and 
oh he ejaculated that fast??! He must have allowed many to touch and blow him before that?!?!!!!!

Nowadays all those esp those lurking at corners blowing many others, knew that to blow me , they have to auto wear a cap on my dick first (b it they like the taste or not) 

Some bite it as though it is a chocolate bar !!!  No matter how sizeable the choc bar is, that is still a flesh! (just like some of u mentioned in Keybox that some grabbed your balls  so hard, as males, i dont expect all to know the anatomy of that part better than anyone)

15 hours ago, yaggay123 said:

Look like you are the main attraction of the evening.  Sorry to heard you have so many to choose and reject but in the end, you just jerked off in the sauna.

Don't read and response to guests' post

15 hours ago, herodai said:

I had fun tonight ! So happy to suck 3 quite sporty guys. All in the mist room which was the steam room. I thought all bears and uncles so very happy to see some fit slim guys. I like to stand at the shower area to "hunt" for guys I like and then when they are in the mist room, I will follow them. Two of them I did and deep throat them good! Came when sucking off a short twink. Love e sucking in the steam room or wet area. The hair usually no smell haha ( I don't know why too) . Thanks to the 3 guys who made the trip so worthwhile and also the employees showering us. Your banter and playfulness at the shower area really made me feel at home. Although when I was there at around 8.30 pm, the crowd was not that huge, it has a cosy feeling. On the way, saw a cute bear. I am not into bears but this one got good dress sense and looks cute. 

There is only one short twink there,  Yaggay123 ? 

6 minutes ago, herodai said:

I cannot see the faces. I prefer not to haha .... There are definitely some twins or sport slim guys last night. Cannot wait for 10mens next event 

Yesterday at 10plus a couplem of young slim boys came in. During the event there were a few slim bodies around.. beautiful 

16 hours ago, yaggay123 said:

Were you the petite guy sitting in the steamroom with another guy massaging your neck? I was beside you touching u a bit when it was happening.. you looked apprehensive and scared.. but u have a beautiful body and nice cock

3 hours ago, geizershow said:

Yesterday at 10plus a couplem of young slim boys came in. During the event there were a few slim bodies around.. beautiful 

I left at 10 plus but I came around 8.30 pm ... still thinking about the bear who left together With me. White tee shirt and dressed quite trendily. He looked very manly and my type 

57 minutes ago, herodai said:

I left at 10 plus but I came around 8.30 pm ... still thinking about the bear who left together With me. White tee shirt and dressed quite trendily. He looked very manly and my type 

Eh means we left around same time bah.. i was there around 9.30. Left 10 plus after getting my “fix” at the dark corner mattress

I missed the event and was there about 10, it was quiet but I still managed to get my fix... had to walk around naked and sit at the glory hole with the doors open so everyone knew my intentions :-)

16 hours ago, geizershow said:

1 hour ago, Coresub said:

I missed the event and was there about 10, it was quiet but I still managed to get my fix... had to walk around naked and sit at the glory hole with the doors open so everyone knew my intentions :-)

Contradicting posts.  The event was supposed to end at 2am and already empty by 10plus ?

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter