Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)


Guest Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, mature chn said:

Yes, I am the most stupid person on earth. Please be kind enough to answer my question.

"tmc provides 2 towels ( one small n one bath towel). how u guys dry yourself when going back? "

Edited 15 minutes ago by quest4mnm

Hi guest,

If the practice still exists, tmc usually allows for 1 to 1 exchange...ie...you can change your used towel for a new one at the counter and use it to bathe and dry yourself b4 you leave...of cos you need to remove the towel for a few seconds b4 a new one is given to you....which is okay...

 

cheers

 

Thanks mature chn for your info.  I truly appreciated it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thinking about going to TMC (after much thought cause it seems like it attracts my type of men *cough* chub dads *cough* ). I'm a  young chub. Does it matter which nights I go to? Being alone and a chub can be quite daunting for the first time. Will there be people interested in me? What should I take note of?  

Edited by Chubchub94
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest TMC regular

It does not matter which night you go, as the crowd is generally what you mentioned.

There is nothing daunting really....

Pay entrance fee

Collect towels

Put stuff in locker

Shower 

Explore

 

Hard to say if dudes will be interested in u

I mean there are dudes who put out their ass, but still no takers.

And then there are dudes who are pursued relentless like preys.

If you are interested in action, then up to u to initiate as well.

If you are there just to look-see, then doesn't really matter.

I guess u know there are some nights which are skin nites

14 hours ago, Chubchub94 said:

Thinking about going to TMC (after much thought cause it seems like it attracts my type of men *cough* chub dads *cough* ). I'm a  young chub. Does it matter which nights I go to? Being alone and a chub can be quite daunting for the first time. Will there be people interested in me? What should I take note of?  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2016 at 2:21 PM, Guest TMC regular said:

It does not matter which night you go, as the crowd is generally what you mentioned.

There is nothing daunting really....

Pay entrance fee

Collect towels

Put stuff in locker

Shower 

Explore

 

Hard to say if dudes will be interested in u

I mean there are dudes who put out their ass, but still no takers.

And then there are dudes who are pursued relentless like preys.

If you are interested in action, then up to u to initiate as well.

If you are there just to look-see, then doesn't really matter.

I guess u know there are some nights which are skin nites

 

 

I just went there. It was great. Very clean. The people were nice.

 

Not as many chubs as I thought but I guess I was there at the wrong time. Then I went to Shogun where all the chubby uncles are but they were literally just sitting down and watching TV. No one was in the maze. I left after 30 minutes. Very different environment from TMC. Not a fan. Might return for their chub and chaser skin nite.

 

I'll definitely return to TMC though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Chubchub94 said:

What's the crowd like after 11pm on Fridays considering it closes at 2. Is it still alive or dead town? 

 

Was there yesterday night I left at around 10plus. By that time there were still some guys roaming around and most of the rooms still taken up by people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had a good time yesterday, stayed from 5pm to 9pm.

 

Just after they finished cleaning the steam room around 545pm, went in and sat at the corner beside the steam room door. Chinese guy in his 30s (approx) and quite fit sat beside me, and after awhile started playing with his cock then sucking him off. After awhile he asked me upstairs and I followed. In one of the rooms on the 2nd floor, and started sucking him before laying on my back. He fucked me really hard for about 30 mins in a few positions (wearing a condom btw). Yes, I was the one making a lot of noise on the 2nd floor around 6+(paiseh ah didn't really realise how loud I was until I think back to yesterday). After cumming (just him, though I was close), he left and I went to smoke.

 

Came back from smoking and went to the steam room (again, it's my 2nd favourite place after the rooftop). Quite a lot of action going on inside. Indian guy in his 40s sat beside me and started playing with my cock, then he sucked on me for awhile. Some other guy came and started fingering me. Less than 5 mins of sucking and getting fingered I came on 2nd guys hand (indian guy stopped sucking after awhile). Went for another smoke.

 

Around 8+ went steam room again. Saw the indian guy again but this time I sucked him. Got 1 older Chinese man beside me sucking on someone else. Went on for awhile until the guy came. Went for another smoke before leaving.

Line ID: darkiendle

Kik ID: darkiendle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a wild goose chase.

 

went to TenMen last night(Friday night) and had threesome with this cute couple. One is from JB and his Boyfriend is from HKG. 

 

That at was some wild sex we had there.

 

didnt managed to get any of your contacts. But hopefully one of you read this and drop me a PM.

 

thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest said:

What does GMPD stands for? Saw it written on their fb page. 

found a website with description for GMPD but not entirely sure if that is the right meaning, seems right to me...

gachimuchi (ガチムチ) - muscle-chubby
gachidebu (ガチデブ) - muscle-fatty
gacchiri (ガッチリ) - muscular
debu (デブ) - fat
GMPD - acronym for “gacchi, muchi, pocchari (ポッチャリ - a word usually associated with chubby women, see also: La Farfa magazine), debu

 

Oh... Is fundoshi night any interesting? It's this saturday and the one thing attractive to me is they say free flowing beer at selected times. Haha...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oldies-lover said:

So, will there be still crowd if I am going tonight at 8pm?

 

Still got old men around? Anyone know?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just sharing my experience at Ten Mens yesterday!!!.. no ads.. no affiliation.

 

Was there yesterday at 1pm to about 430pm. Had a few good steam sessions.

Went to the steam room.. ready to just chill. sat down near the door butt naked and the guy next to me started touching my thigh.. while the next touched my dick. soon after, i was being kissed, cuddled, fingered in my ass, sucked on by 3 guys.. while i sucked and jerked their cocks... i was a slut ready to serve the cocks coming in.. taking on 2 cocks on the left and right.

 

after the action. i stayed around and washed up to go up for a nap.

 

There were lots of action. though it was early.

 

2nd round steam - went to the deepest(hottest) of the steam room and some more action!!!.. 2 , 3 guys.. i can't remember now,, all cuddling up, stroking cocks,, sucking away. I was so turned on i went on to tweak and twist my butt onto a few guys's cocks teasing them.. while some of them tried to fuck me.. i had to resist.. (no condom).. there were just so many guys touching me until i lost track. its so sensual to twist and move my body on theirs in the steam room, rubbing their cocks in-between my butt cheeks..

 

Had so much JO going on!!.. had a guy cum all over my leg near the window while masturbating him. 

 

Met a guy who followed me to the room. think he was waiting for me.. so we had some cudding and sucking action later on. 

 

Back to the steam room. i think its the 3rd or 4th... just love to hang around there, it was much more packed.. this time i was more playful.. i intentionally cleaned my hole prior.. and i had there with some soap.. fisting my self.. in front of the guys.. stretching my hole. soon the guy next to me started to touch me..and he fisted me. while we kissed and i sucked him off.

 

My last encounter there was with a really nice guy who sucked me off non stop.. he was a btm too. but we had a bit of chit chat in the room. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 11/03/2016 at 2:38 PM, Sagui_32 said:

 

I never fail to have fun in TMC even on a quiet day. Of cos I do pick n choose my type of guy!  Anyway, overheard thru the air when there last night that they are having their fundoshi event this sat. With free fundoshi worth  $10 to be given as door gift. That's great as the fundoshi will be brand new n not recycle used type. I felt more easy rather than wearing a piece of cloth that someone had wear it before although it has washed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, justanotherguysg said:

just sharing my experience at Ten Mens yesterday!!!.. no ads.. no affiliation.

 

Was there yesterday at 1pm to about 430pm. Had a few good steam sessions.

Went to the steam room.. ready to just chill. sat down near the door butt naked and the guy next to me started touching my thigh.. while the next touched my dick. soon after, i was being kissed, cuddled, fingered in my ass, sucked on by 3 guys.. while i sucked and jerked their cocks... i was a slut ready to serve the cocks coming in.. taking on 2 cocks on the left and right.

 

after the action. i stayed around and washed up to go up for a nap.

 

There were lots of action. though it was early.

 

2nd round steam - went to the deepest(hottest) of the steam room and some more action!!!.. 2 , 3 guys.. i can't remember now,, all cuddling up, stroking cocks,, sucking away. I was so turned on i went on to tweak and twist my butt onto a few guys's cocks teasing them.. while some of them tried to fuck me.. i had to resist.. (no condom).. there were just so many guys touching me until i lost track. its so sensual to twist and move my body on theirs in the steam room, rubbing their cocks in-between my butt cheeks..

 

Had so much JO going on!!.. had a guy cum all over my leg near the window while masturbating him. 

 

Met a guy who followed me to the room. think he was waiting for me.. so we had some cudding and sucking action later on. 

 

Back to the steam room. i think its the 3rd or 4th... just love to hang around there, it was much more packed.. this time i was more playful.. i intentionally cleaned my hole prior.. and i had there with some soap.. fisting my self.. in front of the guys.. stretching my hole. soon the guy next to me started to touch me..and he fisted me. while we kissed and i sucked him off.

 

My last encounter there was with a really nice guy who sucked me off non stop.. he was a btm too. but we had a bit of chit chat in the room. 

 

Not sure why all of u luv the hot steam room? bj is an enjoyment to me but ...really not in a warm room for me pls

Seemed like 10men is winning many votes now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Not sure why all of u luv the hot steam room? bj is an enjoyment to me but ...really not in a warm room for me pls

Seemed like 10men is winning many votes now

You enjoy what you enjoy. I enjoy what I enjoy. All that matters is we all ENJOY!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Guest Sauna Fan said:

Is the crowd in TMC mostly into daddies and chubs only? I am lean toned type and usually go away with my balls still full.

 

to be very honest, I noticed that the recent crowd at TMC are lean fit guys who are into fellow lean fit, or if you would put it, the "Wolves" body type. it used to be very specific to stocky/meat/chubby guys and chasers but I suppose with its rising popularity, some of the more mainstream crowd is drawn to it too

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, lelakisg said:

i was there on friday for the first time , not many ppl , i think most of the people who go to sauna go high standad . mostly all walk around only and even some push ur hand when u touch them at the dark room , 

 

i dont catch your logic in this. going to sauna doesnt simply mean u must have sex. going into dark maze doesnt mean any1 can freely have access to your body.

 

if u're saying they push your hand away when you touch them, i would say its no big deal. its not as if they hurl abusive words at you or get aggressive at you. you chose them.. likewise, they have a choice to pick you or not. from how i see it, if u're venting out your temper for not getting what you want, grow up.. the world doesnt revolves around you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2016 at 3:50 PM, Exynos said:

 

to be very honest, I noticed that the recent crowd at TMC are lean fit guys who are into fellow lean fit, or if you would put it, the "Wolves" body type. it used to be very specific to stocky/meat/chubby guys and chasers but I suppose with its rising popularity, some of the more mainstream crowd is drawn to it too

 

It was a rather mixed crowd.. i usually attract the chubs... and some lean types...  had a hot tattooed guy with me..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27 March 2016 at 5:51 PM, mature chn said:

Yes, I am the most stupid person on earth. Please be kind enough to answer my question.

"tmc provides 2 towels ( one small n one bath towel). how u guys dry yourself when going back? "

Edited 15 minutes ago by quest4mnm

Hi guest,

If the practice still exists, tmc usually allows for 1 to 1 exchange...ie...you can change your used towel for a new one at the counter and use it to bathe and dry yourself b4 you leave...of cos you need to remove the towel for a few seconds b4 a new one is given to you....which is okay...

 

cheers

 

U can walk naked, nobody stopping

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 22/04/2016 at 0:17 PM, lovehandle said:

Not sure why all of u luv the hot steam room? bj is an enjoyment to me but ...really not in a warm room for me pls

Seemed like 10men is winning many votes now

The reason why TMC steamroom is so happening is becos the steamroom is clean and it do have a nice scent in it. The temperature  is adjust to the comfortable degree. More ever I use to see their staff not only wash but also scrub the whole steamroom once in the evening  time around 5 and during the closing time. Of cos in between there are some idiots who will urine inside. Sign. But if it really bad and u report to the staff,  they will freshed it up. That why there are so many ppl like to group inside n have fun, that's  include myself too, hahaha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The reason why TMC steamroom is so happening is becos the steamroom is clean and it do have a nice scent in it. The temperature  is adjust to the comfortable degree. More ever I use to see their staff not only wash but also scrub the whole steamroom once in the evening  time around 5 and during the closing time. Of cos in between there are some idiots who will urine inside. Sign. But if it really bad and u report to the staff,  they will freshed it up. That why there are so many ppl like to group inside n have fun, that's  include myself too, hahaha.

Sounds good! Enjoy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tmctmc
On 9 May 2016 at 0:10 PM, funjiro said:

Can some one describe their shower event a little to me? Never been to this event before. Thanks.

I would like to know as well. Anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There were a lot of questions as to what this Pom Pom Night was. So I went last night to find out.

 

Everyone has to pay S$15 for this one-off special theme night. Regardless of whether you are below 35 years old, or enter TMC at 2pm or 7pm.

 

So at 7pm, there will be an announcement made that Pong Pong Night has started. Patrons can only bring the smaller red towel into the shower area and steamroom. There will be like 3 to 4 of their staffs stationed at each shower, to help patrons soap up and scrub his body. The staffs are all wearing swimtrunks.

 

It was very professionally done. Just some polite chit chat. No hanky panky with the staffs. Each scrubbing and showering took about 4 to 5 mins. Then you can either go to the steamroom or somewhere else. 

 

Around 1 to 2 showeres were free for customers who wanted to shower by themselves without the staff helping them to scrub.

 

The water sprinklers were turned on inside the steamroom for the theme night. They hanged some lightsticks on the ceiling of the steamroom too. It was incredibly packed inside. Can't even move and have to squeeze thru layers of naked bodies to move around. Most were cubs and bears n chubs. Quite wild as most people were having fun. They put rubber mats inside too so patrons will not slip. 

 

After 30 mins, I think one staff was doing scrubbing of patrons inside the steamroom. But didn't see too clearly.

 

For myself, I had fun with 3 other guys at the back of the steamroom. Really fun and they made me cum a lot. Thks guys!

Edited by gymcub
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gymcub said:

There were a lot of questions as to what this Pom Pom Night was. So I went last night to find out.

 

Everyone has to pay S$15 for this one-off special theme night. Regardless of whether you are below 35 years old, or enter TMC at 2pm or 7pm.

 

So at 7pm, there will be an announcement made that Pong Pong Night has started. Patrons can only bring the smaller red towel into the shower area and steamroom. There will be like 3 to 4 of their staffs stationed at each shower, to help patrons soap up and scrub his body. The staffs are all wearing swimtrunks.

 

It was very professionally done. Just some polite chit chat. No hanky panky with the staffs. Each scrubbing and showering took about 4 to 5 mins. Then you can either go to the steamroom or somewhere else. 

 

Around 1 to 2 showeres were free for customers who wanted to shower by themselves without the staff helping them to scrub.

 

The water sprinklers were turned on inside the steamroom for the theme night. They hanged some lightsticks on the ceiling of the steamroom too. It was incredibly packed inside. Can't even move and have to squeeze thru layers of naked bodies to move around. Most were cubs and bears n chubs. Quite wild as most people were having fun. They put rubber mats inside too so patrons will not slip. 

 

After 30 mins, I think one staff was doing scrubbing of patrons inside the steamroom. But didn't see too clearly.

 

For myself, I had fun with 3 other guys at the back of the steamroom. Really fun and they made me cum a lot. Thks guys!

Wah so hot! And thanks for the account of the event! Shall try next time. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 1:21 AM, gymcub said:

There were a lot of questions as to what this Pom Pom Night was. So I went last night to find out.

 

Everyone has to pay S$15 for this one-off special theme night. Regardless of whether you are below 35 years old, or enter TMC at 2pm or 7pm.

 

So at 7pm, there will be an announcement made that Pong Pong Night has started. Patrons can only bring the smaller red towel into the shower area and steamroom. There will be like 3 to 4 of their staffs stationed at each shower, to help patrons soap up and scrub his body. The staffs are all wearing swimtrunks.

 

It was very professionally done. Just some polite chit chat. No hanky panky with the staffs. Each scrubbing and showering took about 4 to 5 mins. Then you can either go to the steamroom or somewhere else. 

 

Around 1 to 2 showeres were free for customers who wanted to shower by themselves without the staff helping them to scrub.

 

The water sprinklers were turned on inside the steamroom for the theme night. They hanged some lightsticks on the ceiling of the steamroom too. It was incredibly packed inside. Can't even move and have to squeeze thru layers of naked bodies to move around. Most were cubs and bears n chubs. Quite wild as most people were having fun. They put rubber mats inside too so patrons will not slip. 

 

After 30 mins, I think one staff was doing scrubbing of patrons inside the steamroom. But didn't see too clearly.

 

For myself, I had fun with 3 other guys at the back of the steamroom. Really fun and they made me cum a lot. Thks guys!

Wow, sound interesting...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter