Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

20 hours ago, gonnarelax said:

Hi all, there is no promotion for today (thu 13 Jun) as well.

19 hours ago, auri said:

amazing... that they would pause their long running promotion just cos a competitor is closed for a short while

No business sense.  They should give even better promotion to pull the crowd in when there is an opportunity to strike when the iron is hot.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

No business sense.  They should give even better promotion to pull the crowd in when there is an opportunity to strike when the iron is hot.  

Oh boy ..... What is all this about the commotion of promos in this club ..... is $12 entrance fee is too much or costly for you to bear?

Edited by tinkermybutt

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I heard it was very busy yesterday though.... so obviously, they did not need to offer any promo to attract customers

1 hour ago, auri said:

I heard it was very busy yesterday though.... so obviously, they did not need to offer any promo to attract customers

that is cos maybe Kbox is closed for reno , after 8pm, it is back to "normal"

anyway, i did observe that the Promo wasnt stipulated on their website at all (since weeks ago)

1 hour ago, tinkermybutt said:

Oh boy ..... What is all this about the commotion of promos in this club ..... is $12 entrance fee is too much or costly for you to bear?

No one is talking about cost and affordability,  only of ongoing promos in the club and why it suddenly stopped.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

You mean no one is allowed to discuss about promos here ?  

Yes but not you!! You always against TMC with all the negatives remarks. So stay out.!!!

Just my review here...I was there on a Sat night. Decided to spend my valuable Saturday night here from 10pm to midnight. It was either Zouk, 1-Altitude or TMC, being my last weekend in SG. Place was confusing tbh, I had to ask for direction a few times. No sauna which is weird. Big rest area which is a plus.

There was no one in the maze or private room. Not even a soul, I kid you not. At one point, I was thinking to even just hit on the locker assistant. For two hours, there was only two passerbys. But I always wonder where the people at because the most 'happening' area is the locker. Period. I gave up after 11.30 to catch the last train because decided not to waste money on grab by jerking off to empty walls. Then when I'm about to leave, fully dressed, I just realized that there were multiple floors. I went upstairs (yes, the exit is hard to find too) , fully dressed, to only surprise a naked dude.

My Saturday night in a nutshell. Not saying this club sucks, or crowd sucks (there's no one to be seen aside in the locker), but uhm, I had a poor experience. 

14 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

Just my review here...I was there on a Sat night. Decided to spend my valuable Saturday night here from 10pm to midnight. It was either Zouk, 1-Altitude or TMC, being my last weekend in SG. Place was confusing tbh, I had to ask for direction a few times. No sauna which is weird. Big rest area which is a plus.

There was no one in the maze or private room. Not even a soul, I kid you not. At one point, I was thinking to even just hit on the locker assistant. For two hours, there was only two passerbys. But I always wonder where the people at because the most 'happening' area is the locker. Period. I gave up after 11.30 to catch the last train because decided not to waste money on grab by jerking off to empty walls. Then when I'm about to leave, fully dressed, I just realized that there were multiple floors. I went upstairs (yes, the exit is hard to find too) , fully dressed, to only surprise a naked dude.

My Saturday night in a nutshell. Not saying this club sucks, or crowd sucks (there's no one to be seen aside in the locker), but uhm, I had a poor experience. 

Yesterday's crowd was bad actually. Even me who usually gets something there, left empty handed after an hour. Usually after an hour I leave satiated already

2 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Yesterday's crowd was bad actually. Even me who usually gets something there, left empty handed after an hour. Usually after an hour I leave satiated already

My gut feeling is all went to KB since it opens back? I was hoping to find some cute chasers. I saw one or two in the locker room and was targeting them, but they just 'disappeared'. I guess they went to the other floor I never knew existed. So sad.

44 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

My gut feeling is all went to KB since it opens back? I was hoping to find some cute chasers. I saw one or two in the locker room and was targeting them, but they just 'disappeared'. I guess they went to the other floor I never knew existed. So sad.

U shd have explored , rather than sticking to one

Sauna means to Cruise , ie to explore and to keep searching 

u have explored our website and u posted something similar (sorry that i didnt see your posting here)

your bad experience is not just yours, i trust the rest have felt that too (even without Keybox opening , the new renovation was not all positive )
anyway, i trust u didnt fly over to Sg just for such activities right?

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

U shd have explored , rather than sticking to one

Sauna means to Cruise , ie to explore and to keep searching 

u have explored our website and u posted something similar (sorry that i didnt see your posting here)

your bad experience is not just yours, i trust the rest have felt that too (even without Keybox opening , the new renovation was not all positive )
anyway, i trust u didnt fly over to Sg just for such activities right?

Admittedly it was my bad for not knowing there were multiple floors. Not blaming who or what, only my fault. I'm here for work and leisure. 

I was in onsen on Thursday, keybox on Friday, TMC on sat night. So yeah, I'm here to taste Singapore. 

3 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

Admittedly it was my bad for not knowing there were multiple floors. Not blaming who or what, only my fault. I'm here for work and leisure. 

I was in onsen on Thursday, keybox on Friday, TMC on sat night. So yeah, I'm here to taste Singapore. 

yes i saw your onsen (in  a rush) sharing too

so good to be flying for business

29 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes i saw your onsen (in  a rush) sharing too

so good to be flying for business

Just wished my experience in TMC was more worthy and informed. I thought I went to the wrong place at first because doesn't make sense that there's zero people, 2-3 passerbys on a Saturday night.

7 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

Just wished my experience in TMC was more worthy and informed. I thought I went to the wrong place at first because doesn't make sense that there's zero people, 2-3 passerbys on a Saturday night.

wow... that really doesn't sound that good.

saturday night really should be busy, I would imagine, but the one time I was there on a Saturday, the crowd did go down around 8pm.

there were more than 2-3 persons, but certainly had a "quiet" vibe to it.  

3 hours ago, bennyboi said:

for tmc, its an early crowd. crowd starts thinning from 9pm. by 1030, most would have left. that's what i experienced in tmc on weekends 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Save yr monies from going to TMC and have yr eyes checked. Best with your brain check too. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Save yr monies from going to TMC and have yr eyes checked. Best with your brain check too. 

@bennyboi's experience is not unusual.  I have had it too. 

My eyes are perfect, and my brain is great.  Yours is not, judging from your post.

I honestly don't give no fuck about your thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

@bennyboi's experience is not unusual.  I have had it too. 

My eyes are perfect, and my brain is great.  Yours is not, judging from your post.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

1 minute ago, bennyboi said:

I honestly don't give no fuck about your thoughts.

Oh!  That's so nice of you saying that. :lol:   If you don't give a fuck about the thoughts of others,  why do you post? Better keep your experiences to yourself.

20 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh!  That's so nice of you saying that. :lol:   If you don't give a fuck about the thoughts of others,  why do you post? Better keep your experiences to yourself.

So other travellers or visitors could have a better experience than me and learn from my feedback? And I'm in the spirit of sharing, so if you're not in the sprit of listening to honest review or feedback, excuse yourself then. 

I seriously don't think whats wrong since this topic is about sharing right? I just said I had a less than satisfying experience. Period. I'm entitled to my own opinion. You're entitled to your own one too. 

---

Edit:

My apology if I misread. I'm not sure if you're supporting the fact that I should get my brain and eye checked or what. But generally, I've said my piece and mean no defamation whatsoever. I still think tmc is nice, I'd go someday to have the true experience of it, right time and also being more informed. 

28 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

l

Edited by bennyboi
Not sure the context of Steve, apology in advance.

On 6/16/2019 at 10:23 AM, bennyboi said:

I was at TMC last Thursday ...had a great fun with many young guys, suck a few n got fucked twice in the steam room, One of which had a nice thick n hard dick. I had a hard time to accomodate it in my asshole. What a night ..I had a blast time visit TMC.   

Edited by tinkermybutt

36 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

I was at TMC last Thursday ...had a great fun with many young guys, suck a few n grt a fucked twice in the steam room, One of which had a nice thick n hard dick. I had a hard time to accomodate my asshole with it. What a night ..I Had a blast time visit TMC.   

Awesome. We're there a lot of chasers? And hey, mind I know what's the best time to go? I learn a hard lesson that daytime suits best. But what time exactly? 

4 hours ago, bennyboi said:

---

Edit:

My apology if I misread. I'm not sure if you're supporting the fact that I should get my brain and eye checked or what. But generally, I've said my piece and mean no defamation whatsoever. I still think tmc is nice, I'd go someday to have the true experience of it, right time and also being more informed. 

Apology accepted.  You must have read my post too fast, without realizing that I was empathizing with your experience, sharing my experience of having had similar frustrating days where, out of ignorance of the place,  I missed some good fun.  And I stated that my eyes are prefect and my brain is great,  rebuking the insinuation by Guest that you needed to check yours since you missed the fun at TMC.

22 hours ago, geizershow said:

Because no promo ?

22 hours ago, bennyboi said:

NO ONE in the maze ???  They need to give more promo.

Edited by LeanMature

9 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Awesome. We're there a lot of chasers? And hey, mind I know what's the best time to go? I learn a hard lesson that daytime suits best. But what time exactly? 

The best time is at 6pm to 10pm or noon 12 to 4pm. I was always lucky getting a good fuck n suck. 

Guest HonestGuy
Just now, tinkermybutt said:

The best time is at 6pm to 10pm or noon 12 to 4pm. I was always lucky getting a good fuck n suck. 

I hope you can stop misleading others.

There is hardly a soul around after 9pm, staff are known to start mopping the floor and preparing to close shop. As for noon 12 to 4pm, maybe on a Sat afternoon, definitely not on weekdays. Those that come at this hour are usually old folks.

Your constant bragging that you are this very lucky guy who is always getting good sex there, only expose you as an individual with no/poor taste for men.

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest HonestGuy said:

There is hardly a soul around after 9pm, staff are known to start mopping the floor and preparing to close shop. As for noon 12 to 4pm, maybe on a Sat afternoon, definitely not on weekdays. Those that come at this hour are usually old folks.

Your constant bragging that you are this very lucky guy who is always getting good sex there, only expose you as an individual with no/poor taste for men.

Oh dear, another one need eyes checked, best with the brain check too. 

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

They better do.  They stopped it for one week and the whole place was deserted.  

You better take yr medicine. You stopped for once, your whole brain went dead.

1 hour ago, tinkermybutt said:

In my experience I would say about 4pm to 7pm is peak hour..... however, I have not actually been there around lunch time so don't know the situation then

24 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

They better do.  They stopped it for one week and the whole place was deserted.  

Really? I thought I read it was very busy last week when KB was closed!

Guest Guest
36 minutes ago, auri said:

In my experience I would say about 4pm to 7pm is peak hour..... however, I have not actually been there around lunch time so don't know the situation then

That why LeanMature need to take his medicines on time and make sure the right medicines too. 

38 minutes ago, auri said:

Conflicting report.  Some said not a single person inside the maze, others said something different.  Take what it said with a pinch of salt, in any forum.  

Guest greatpretender

Indeed... in particular....

It's best to discount 50% everything that comes from @LeanMature 

He has a tendency to regurgitate what everyone says without any actual knowledge himself.

7 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Conflicting report.  Some said not a single person inside the maze, others said something different.  Take what it said with a pinch of salt, in any forum.  

3 hours ago, Guest HonestGuy said:

What r u looking for in TMC ... for $12 entrance fee. Dont be a diva dude?

Aiyahhh.... To be perfectly fair, after 9pm gets quite quiet already. But some still enter after that, so it really depends on luck. It's not like some good crowd stands by outside to enter in batches. Some days you get good crowd, some days you don't. It's not like A&W Jewel or Shake Shack where you get long queues every day. Even if there's a crowd, it may not be good enough for some since one man's meat may be another man's poison. If one is lucky, one right guy may be all it takes for a good time! 

15 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Even if there's a crowd, it may not be good enough for some since one man's meat may be another man's poison. If one is lucky, one right guy may be all it takes for a good time! 

True, big crowd doesn't mean good crowd.  

On 6/17/2019 at 1:03 AM, tinkermybutt said:

I was at TMC last Thursday ...had a great fun with many young guys, suck a few n got fucked twice in the steam room, One of which had a nice thick n hard dick. I had a hard time to accomodate it in my asshole. What a night ..I had a blast time visit TMC.   

Last Thursday was fun, lots of pple, got to wait for shower, then in steam room was also full of bodies, i got a place to sit and moaning came from everywhere, this slim guy was in front of me and someone behind him jerking him, so i played with his balls and soon enough cum was spurting on my thighs, then another young guy sat beside me and i proceed to suck him and what a load he spurt into my mouth, yum yum. Then another guy was sucking someone in front of me and he tried to sit but end up sitting on my left thigh :) so many cocks and pple gagging, haha
went to shower up and up the maze, shit...all rooms closed door and moaning can be heard, one guy approached me and we tried looking for a room and finally got one, first few minutes end up my guy cleaning the floor with paper as it is sticky and wet, sucked each other and end up he jerked off on to the floor while i suck his nipples

open room can see pple sucking cocks and one guy slept in a room wearing white underwear, so tempted to go in his room but someone beat me to it and saw him stroking the other's cock and he closed the door...no free show

went to the steam room again and still so many guys there, sat beside a guy and help him stroke his cock, his cock curved upwards and got me thinking if he fuck me  missionary, maybe his cock can hit my spot but did not try it, just jerked him till he came.

all in all a fun filled nite!

yup, maybe all are early birds, last Thursday was there around 5, left around 8, but it is first time  that i have to wait for shower, packed steam room and got to wait for empty room with cum stained floor, cheers!

anyway promo started on Monday, so maybe tomorrow will also have promo? thinking of going to checkout the crowds tomorrow

54 minutes ago, funenuf said:

yup, maybe all are early birds, last Thursday was there around 5, left around 8, but it is first time  that i have to wait for shower, packed steam room and got to wait for empty room with cum stained floor, cheers!

anyway promo started on Monday, so maybe tomorrow will also have promo? thinking of going to checkout the crowds tomorrow

I suspect the crowd will be ok, but definitely not going to be like last Thursday. 

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter