Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)
Guest review

Went to Ten Men on Saturday around 6.30pm first time since about 3 - 5 years. Here is the review:

The crows was quite "thin" for a Saturday skin event. I would guess about 25 to max 30 guys.

The amount of chub guys was lower than expected and for the older one's (above 55) maybe just 4.

Had around 2 white guys and a few (up to 5) Indian (local or workers, 2 or 3 of the workers were just busy with themselves and probably just had been looking for a cheap place to shag). One bigger tooled African guy was around but he seemed busy with one taller guy, who played in a room, meaning the rest did not get him to share some fun. One half way handsome guy was chased by many, probably due to his tool size, but he was more the exhibitionist than taking someone or a few into a room for joint action. The crowd was the usual between handsome to less sightly , most guys in the slim to average range. One or two eye candy types, one seemed a swimmer, arrived around 8pm. Age range maybe 22 to 65, but average more in the mid 30s to 40s.

The steam room seems to be working, didn't see it was just a "mist" dispenser. Actually it is better if it is not too hot. Had a guy roughly pounded by an Indian chap.

Most (group) action took place around the maze on the stairs upwards from locker area.

After 9pm the crowd was quite thinning. I felt pity for the one good looking mid to late 30s white guy who arrived somewhere before 10pm, because not many guys left and probably not the type he was looking for. He seemed a bit sad after he took a tour of the vicinity and saw when I dressed up and called it a day.

Not sure if it was the wrong day, but with the rain, I thought more guys would go to sauna.

On the facilities: They are more or less up-kept. On the second floor I didn't understand the leather bench at the back to the wall but maybe it has a function if there is more crowd around.

The upper deck with the roof top is nice but as it is used by smokers it is not pleasant for non smokers.

One point: The aircon around the locker area was far too cold. If you leave the shower area, easy to catch a cold if not fully dried by a towel.

Negative point: there are no lub dispensers in the rooms and the small lub handed out at the entrance is far too little for a satisfying fun.

Condoms were handed out on request at the counter with another small lub packet.

The staff are all Mainland Chinese boys, who are helpful in assisting finding a locker or answering questions.

Downstairs near the lockers had a TV room, were on times about 5 guys rested or thrilled by a Chinese action movie.

Another area with some sofas and a smaller TV seems to have a hot water dispenser but I did not see any tea or coffee sachets but maybe did not spot them.

I'm thinking of dropping by tonight. I've only been to a sauna once before and forgotten what it was called, Cruise I think. It was not a good experience. Just roaming around with no one who's keen to engage, coz I am chubby and ain't Chinese. And was kinda shy to take the first step in feeling others guys up. Hehe. Such an awkward experience. 

Is it true that chubs are welcomed at TenMen on Tuesdays? And there are chasers around as well? Would sure like to give the sauna experience another try. 

Edited by Magenta_Lilies

5 minutes ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

I'm thinking of dropping by tonight. I've only been to a sauna once before and forgotten what it was called, Cruise I think. It was not a good experience. Just roaming around with no one who's keen to engage, coz I am chubby and ain't Chinese. And was kinda shy to take the first step in feeling others guys up. Hehe. Such an awkward experience. 

Is it true that chubs are welcomed at TenMen on Tuesdays? And there are chasers around as well? Would sure like to give the sauna experience another try. 

Yes Ten Mens is fairly chubby friendly.. but no guarantees we'll get ppl liking us and vice versa. Go take a look. I've seen very big people on Chub Chaser night

Guest guestos

skinny guys, how is the experience like at tmc? is it easier to get fun? thinking of going for the first time soon.

also, anywhere in TMC to do enema or do I do it at home? thx!

7 hours ago, Guest guestos said:

skinny guys, how is the experience like at tmc? is it easier to get fun? thinking of going for the first time soon.

also, anywhere in TMC to do enema or do I do it at home? thx!

Skinny guys easy to get fun everywhere in my opinion.. there are bidets in the toilet if u need to douche

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Care to explain more ?

My take on this

Just because the theme is "chub/chasers" does not mean everyone is one or the other.

I think TMC is fairly loose with these theme nites, I really cannot see a difference in crowd type varying from day to day based on the theme.

So, an overweight guy cannot expect that fun times are guaranteed, just because it is a chub/chaser night

It depends on luck, as well as how attractive he is

i m fat! usually i go Tuesday, but tried other days also and did get much fun too!

51yo 173cm 113kg big fat belly haha! and a very small cock, some guys want to play with my cock, sometimes can't find when not hard...so they just let me do my things to them :P

ever met with this handsome tattooed gym-fit guy, he said he can only get hard when he is with fat guys, and man, he came so much on my body!

so ya, try ur luck, take initiative, and if the guy move away just move on to another one.

29 minutes ago, funenuf said:

i m fat! usually i go Tuesday, but tried other days also and did get much fun too!

51yo 173cm 113kg big fat belly haha! and a very small cock, some guys want to play with my cock, sometimes can't find when not hard...so they just let me do my things to them :P

ever met with this handsome tattooed gym-fit guy, he said he can only get hard when he is with fat guys, and man, he came so much on my body!

so ya, try ur luck, take initiative, and if the guy move away just move on to another one.

lucky u sia!! he anal-ed u?

Second time ever to a sauna yesterday. @ TMC.

Definitely felt self conscious at first but decided to stick around.

Crowd size was alright I guess, less than 20. Things started to pick up at around 8+pm.

Lots of chubs and uncles. Probably less than 5 slim/lean/fit guys.

Saw this petite-sized, fit guy hanging around at the corner of the maze. I was definitely shy to make the first move.

So I sat behind him, on a big bed, just waiting for him to make the first move.

He rejected a few chubs/uncles who came by and caressed him.

An uncle and he went to town on my nipples. Went to a cubicle with him for a short while till I thought about the fit guy outside.

Left the cubicle and luckily enough he was still outside. I was still shy to make the first move. So I sat again behind him.

Till I decided to take the chance and caressed his pecs from behind.

He responded and I was ecstatic lah. The rest is history.

Who knew I could still get the chance to score a hot guy in a sauna despite my chubbiness, giant-ness, dark skin and being in my late 30s..

Definitely boosted my self-confidence.

Now I think I might be hooked. Even feel like going again tonight. Perhaps would like try out other saunas :)

4 minutes ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Crowd size was alright I guess, less than 20. Things started to pick up at around 8+pm.

Saw this petite-sized, fit guy hanging around at the corner of the maze. I was definitely shy to make the first move.

An uncle and he went to town on my nipples. Went to a cubicle with him for a short while till I thought about the fit guy outside.

Left the cubicle and luckily enough he was still outside. I was still shy to make the first move. So I sat again behind him.

Who knew I could still get the chance to score a hot guy in a sauna despite my chubbiness, giant-ness, dark skin and being in my late 30s..

Now I think I might be hooked. Even feel like going again tonight. Perhaps would like try out other saunas :)

Welcome to the dark side! Sometimes we can really snag the slim and petite ones! =) there is hope for us chubbays

Guest who's flawless???
30 minutes ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

You should start to think more highly about yourself. If you degrade yourself down from onset, how to be successful?

We all have flaws. We can be the cutest, hottest n having the biggest dick but still be one of the biggest ash-l-s on earth.

You are not any less valuable as any others. Please do us a favour and start thinking more highly about yourself. I m deeply shocked reading this considering your advanced age. 

Eventually, one day you might realise what to change in your appearance.

In fact, I had fun with some chubbier guys and 1 year later I met them again and they turned very slim.

One of my fav Malay guys had quite a tummy initially too , when he was younger, just some 5 months on the road he was slim and chased around the corridors of the sauna like no other and forgot about me.

And please don't take the sauna guys so serious. I bet some would fuck a donkey due to their hornyness level in saunas.

Come on. Don't put yourself down. Your comments here are depressing. You are a human being after all and maybe have other nice features that plenty of other people don't naturally have with them (like friendliness, helpfullnes, humour etc).

I know you maybe don't like to hear about it, but on the "chubbiness" you can work out on something. it just takes your initiative.

Got it?

10 minutes ago, Guest who's flawless??? said:

You should start to think more highly about yourself. If you degrade yourself down from onset, how to be successful?

We all have flaws. We can be the cutest, hottest n having the biggest dick but still be one of the biggest ash-l-s on earth.

You are not any less valuable as any others. Please do us a favour and start thinking more highly about yourself. I m deeply shocked reading this considering your advanced age. 

Eventually, one day you might realise what to change in your appearance.

In fact, I had fun with some chubbier guys and 1 year later I met them again and they turned very slim.

One of my fav Malay guys had quite a tummy initially too , when he was younger, just some 5 months on the road he was slim and chased around the corridors of the sauna like no other and forgot about me.

And please don't take the sauna guys so serious. I bet some would fuck a donkey due to their hornyness level in saunas.

Come on. Don't put yourself down. Your comments here are depressing. You are a human being after all and maybe have other nice features that plenty of other people don't naturally have with them (like friendliness, helpfullnes, humour etc).

I know you maybe don't like to hear about it, but on the "chubbiness" you can work out on something. it just takes your initiative.

Got it?

You don't need to be 'shocked' or find what I wrote, 'depressing'. I was legit taking in all of your opinion/views/words of wisdom and almost understanding where you're coming from.

But then...

That enlarged, bolded 'Got it?' just spoils it all. Condescension at its best.

K. Thx. Bye.

Guest who's flawless???
8 minutes ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

You don't need to be 'shocked' or find what I wrote, 'depressing'. I was legit taking in all of your opinion/views/words of wisdom and almost understanding where you're coming from.

But then...

K. Thx. Bye.

Middle aged boy: Look, sorry but any change must come from you, we can't do other then suggesting or recommending. It can only be you to initiate something.

And don't take "bold letters in super font" so serious. just an eye jumper, nothing else...

Better thank any guys who take their time to communicate on serious terms, don't scold them. I could have kept quiet and just move to the next thread.

3 hours ago, Guest who's flawless??? said:

Very true on this. When I go to the sauna, my balls usually feel heavy and loaded, and I just want to mate with many guys.

Guest Smile
3 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

But then...

K. Thx. Bye.

Guest flawless was trying to encourage you to think positive but you were offended by his bold "Got It?"?

Oh well...continue your negative thinking then.

4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Slim and petite uncles also ? 

Every dog has its day... ha ha, just kidding! 

There are all kinds of people who are into all kinds of people, the difference between a hot guy and a not so hot guy is just the number of people who are into him. So, anything is possible! 

On 6/26/2019 at 6:09 AM, Magenta_Lilies said:

I also had these pleasing surprises you describe.

I was over-critical of me when I was young. Any possible defect I could find in me I aggrandized. 

Now when I see a photo of the younger me I think:  Oh! I was so wrong!

Good luck to you.  Have a lot of fun,  without overdoing it. :)

17 hours ago, auri said:

There are all kinds of people who are into all kinds of people, the difference between a hot guy and a not so hot guy is just the number of people who are into him. So, anything is possible! 

But isn't those going to 10men are into chubs only ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest chub chasers
54 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

don't think so. What is left as sauna in SGP?

Maybe it's location as well. Maybe those in the 28 to 40 range who rate themselves as 4 out of 10 to 7 out of 10 will go KB or TenMen.

You might prefer the facilities or location at Chinatown, whereas other might prefer KB.

And I m sure there is some cross contamination (lol) from one to the other, just to change the "routine", guys will frequent the other place.

Don't think only chub chaser go to TenMen. I think becoz it started as a place for Chub when the first TenMen open, people think it is only for chub.

Guest FatFacts
30 minutes ago, Guest chub chasers said:

don't think so. What is left as sauna in SGP?

Maybe it's location as well. Maybe those in the 28 to 40 range who rate themselves as 4 out of 10 to 7 out of 10 will go KB or TenMen.

You might prefer the facilities or location at Chinatown, whereas other might prefer KB.

And I m sure there is some cross contamination (lol) from one to the other, just to change the "routine", guys will frequent the other place.

Don't think only chub chaser go to TenMen. I think becoz it started as a place for Chub when the first TenMen open, people think it is only for chub.

KB has got the best steamroom compared to the one at TMC which is joke like boiling kettle. TMC got no sauna & jacuzzi. 

The crossover for KB customers are mostly to Cruise not TMC for sure. Don't paint such a good picture about TMC as you are going to mislead others. However it can't be helped when the younger generation of chubs & bears die die wants to explore Cruise & KB on their free nights, unless they are cute or there are chasers around, they are often being ignored and ostracized by the rest.

Guest chub chasers
59 minutes ago, Guest FatFacts said:

KB has got the best steamroom compared to the one at TMC which is joke like boiling kettle. TMC got no sauna & jacuzzi. 

The crossover for KB customers are mostly to Cruise not TMC for sure. Don't paint such a good picture about TMC as you are going to mislead others. However it can't be helped when the younger generation of chubs & bears die die wants to explore Cruise & KB on their free nights, unless they are cute or there are chasers around, they are often being ignored and ostracized by the rest.

I clearly doubt that "most cross over" from TMC to Cruise.

I never drew any "good picture about TenMen.

I just pointed to the fact that some might prefer to facilities at TenMen where other prefer the facilities at KB and that some guys might frequent the other place for some change.

I personally have the feeling that most customers to KB and TenMen are not customers to Cruise, even for free entry nights.

I don't even think that only super dread gorgeous guys at Cruise will find fun in Cruise. This is a bit too hyped.

Go to Cruise and you will find out a lot of medium looks n shape guys are around and do have fun.

A sporty gym toned body does not mean the guy is super cute nor does it mean that you will have enjoyable memorable sex with any such guy.

The main reason for many guys (still) going to Cruise is simply their free entry policy for certain age groups.

You sound like someone in the 22-26 age range who probably will see things differently once you passed the 30 y mark ... Good luck.

Guest Joey2525
On 6/27/2019 at 3:03 PM, auri said:

I had a good time tonight with 3 cute guys. 2 of them in the steamroom. Saturday is pink dot and skin night, I love TMC skin night. So fun.

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Isn't 9 out of 10 are chubs or bears in 10men ?  Correct me if I am wrong. 

Isn't you are already known as: Dun know anything but pretend to know a lot !!

Guest turning
On 6/28/2019 at 8:48 AM, LeanMature said:

This question seems to turn around like a spinning wheel = perpetuum mobile...

I just wonder how many pages more it needs to be discussed for this sauna...

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Isn't 9 out of 10 are chubs or bears in 10men ?  Correct me if I am wrong. 

Tbh the guys in tmc are actually super gross, out and fat and stuff lol went there once and I’m never going back 

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest Fud said:

Tbh the guys in tmc are actually super gross, out and fat and stuff lol went there once and I’m never going back 

So happy to hear that u r not coming back to tmc. Pls keep to your words. One idot down. Great !!

10 hours ago, Wilson ang said:

Anyone tonight can bring me along, can overnight there? For my first time enter. 

Main forum is for discussion not for you to post your hookup ad.

As a senior member, you should know better. Since you are a recalcitrant offender who don't heed mod advice and warning,

You now get a much needed 1 week holiday from BW.

On 6/29/2019 at 6:31 PM, auri said:

You are "wrong"! :P

Roughly, I would say 25% chub, and the rest bear/average/fit/slim

And please, chub ≠ bear  

bear.jpg

fatt.jpg

You are also wrong. Bears are hairy chubs.  They are still chubs.  

Guest Curious
16 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Bears in asian context where got hairy?

Went to TMC 2 weeks ago. 

I'm a slight chub, went to shower and straight to the steam room. Sat down and just chill. 

Was just touching the guy beside me and mutually he caressed me too. And boy, got lucky with the thickest and biggest cock I've ever encountered. Dick size was about 7inch and the girth was so thick. His dick was so good and juicy. We went one dark corner of the steam room and kissed. I gave him a sloppy blow and lick his balls. I grind on him and his dick feels so good. We end up leaving the steam room and head to the cubicles.

Didnt know my ass could fit in a thick 7inch cock. Was the best sex in my life. 

Blowing Wind does not own any sauna establishment. How those companies wants to charge customers is non of the mods business.

There are a few saunas in Singapore,  if you feels that a particular sauna is cheaper or more expensive, you have a choice to decide which one you want to go or don't go. No one puts a gun to your head and force you to go to a particular sauna. 

You can make your complaints in the forum thread but that does not means your complaints will get the necessary replies, from the sauna owner. It's the owner's prerogative to reply or not.

I hope this reply makes it clear on the mod's stand on all post regarding saunas.

Don't keep invoking our names to intervene in petty arguments.

On 7/1/2019 at 9:43 AM, danial harisson said:

Went to TMC 2 weeks ago. 

I'm a slight chub, went to shower and straight to the steam room. Sat down and just chill. 

Was just touching the guy beside me and mutually he caressed me too. And boy, got lucky with the thickest and biggest cock I've ever encountered. Dick size was about 7inch and the girth was so thick. His dick was so good and juicy. We went one dark corner of the steam room and kissed. I gave him a sloppy blow and lick his balls. I grind on him and his dick feels so good. We end up leaving the steam room and head to the cubicles.

Didnt know my ass could fit in a thick 7inch cock. Was the best sex in my life. 

U never failed to be satisfied in TMC.... the best sauna I ever been too. Lucky you ... he got the biggest n thickest dick, how does he looks. Pls kindly share with us your endeavours in the cubicle with him. I feel really horny. ;)

Edited by tinkermybutt

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Bears are not hairy chubs.

Maybe you are thinking of bears in a Western context, but in Asia, bears 熊 as we know it, does not mean hairy (although some hairiness often win more points)

8 minutes ago, auri said:

Bears are not hairy chubs.

Maybe you are thinking of bears in a Western context, but in Asia, bears 熊 as we know it, does not mean hairy (although some hairiness often win more points)

There are Asians who are hairy also.  South Asians are hairy, so are some North Asians like Japanese and Mongolians. Bears are hairy, no difference between western or non-western.

8 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

There are Asians who are hairy also.  South Asians are hairy, so are some North Asians like Japanese and Mongolians. Bears are hairy, no difference between western or non-western.

Please, you are welcome to keep believing whatever you want to believe

8 minutes ago, auri said:

Please, you are welcome to keep believing whatever you want to believe

You are also entitled to your own set of belief.  Presenting my point of view doesn't mean I am out to change yours. 

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter