Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest Curious
38 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

You are also entitled to your own set of belief.  Presenting my point of view doesn't mean I am out to change yours. 

Chinese bears not hairy la...Japanese yes I agree but Chinese generally are smooth type..

Guest Little Bear Uncle
3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

There are Asians who are hairy also.  South Asians are hairy, so are some North Asians like Japanese and Mongolians. Bears are hairy, no difference between western or non-western.

Western don't own the world and we don't have to follow them.

They call Calcutta, we can Kolkatta. When in Asia they follow us.

Bear is just to separate from the chub.

17 hours ago, Guest Little Bear Uncle said:

Western don't own the world and we don't have to follow them.

Most Westerners don't want to own the East.

I personally would only like to own the heart of some cute, kind Easterner :)

21 hours ago, auri said:

Bears are not hairy chubs.

21 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Bears are hairy, no difference between western or non-western.

I can agree with either of you.  I like bears, chubs because many have nice personalities and make good friends.  Hairs or no hairs make no difference.

went ytd, used promo and paid 1/2 price

as usual, wash hole, shower, and into steam room

super chub like me sat beside me, another 2 on another side, those 2 started action and one was sucking the other and has his hand on my small cock jerking me

super chub next to me start touching me and so we kissed, and didnt want to cum from the one jerking me, i also took a position like him and kneel in front of my chub and suck him, mmmmm, thick cock though not long, maybe 5", he moaned and moaned and said to me lets go room, but i said let me make u cum here and suck and jerk until he shot his load

and he left the room to wash up, seeing no one else in the room, i also went shower again

went smoking on roof top, then to TV room sat by myself, then super chub came in to sit beside me, touch here touch there and we end up in a cubicle, haha 2 super chub sucking each other and again, made him cum his 2nd round...chit chat a bit and went wash up (how many times do u guys wash up in a sauna), staff was cleaning steam room so no more fun there, then my eye caught this guy eyeing me, went roof top to smoke 2nd time, he followed up, hmmmmm, got this other guy that we met before, he was kissing me and sucking on my nips...i didnt want to do it with him, found him too aggresive the first time, not forcing sex but a bit too enthusiastic, scared he leaves marks on body as I m married, like biting my nips, kissing/sucking on my shoulder which from experience will leave hinky marks that stays for days, anyway that time i cim in his mouth. Anyway he left and I went back TV room and sure enough this guy followed, we somehow end up in a cubicle.

And man! he has got a big tool, long & thick! I deepthroat him and have difficulty doing that, it is like pass my tonsil in my throat! and I was so scared he wanted to top me, though I let him but I was painful! He couldn't even get thru my sphincter, all I feel is pain and had to stop him, so I lie down with my face to his cock and he jerk off spraying loads after loads of hot cum on my mouth, the cushion bed, my chest, wow! felt so sexy! cleaned up and chit chat until he got hard again, this time he jerked himself while i reverse cowgirl style, not riding his cock, but he wanted to see my hole and using 1 hand to finger me and another hand to jerk himself off. and guess what, though he has moustache and all that, he is 29 vs me 51, and he is from Italy! too bad he is leaving today, otherwise maybe he can loosen me up!

what a day! 2 lovely guys each giving me their 2 shots! 

14 hours ago, Cosmo guy said:

Roof top is my favourite place but need to wait over 10.30 or 11 pm. Twice fuck over there. Once was fuck and the cleaner come to do cleaning and we continue to fuck, we invite him to join 3s but he was reluctant LOL

I also liked the rooftop in the days the place was Absolute.  I remember some nice foam parties there. I liked to look down at the busy Pagoda street thinking that the people walking down there had no inkling of what was happening inside this building  :lol:

18 hours ago, Cosmo guy said:

Roof top is my favourite place but need to wait over 10.30 or 11 pm. Twice fuck over there. Once was fuck and the cleaner come to do cleaning and we continue to fuck, we invite him to join 3s but he was reluctant LOL

staff cannot mixed business with pleasure mah

On 7/3/2019 at 10:39 PM, Krompton said:

Hey does anyone know what it’s like there?

1) is it separted by gender?

2) is there an age limit because it’s awkward if there are kids

3) can u walk around naked 

4) any encounters there?

Would like to visit one day!

not sure did u posted correctly?

1-4) this is a gay male sauna

On 7/3/2019 at 10:39 PM, Krompton said:

Hey does anyone know what it’s like there?

1) is it separted by gender?

2) is there an age limit because it’s awkward if there are kids

3) can u walk around naked 

4) any encounters there?

Would like to visit one day!

1) yes, separated by gender, all with cocks in the sauna, without will be outside on the street shopping

2) must be adult to enter

3) yes, the most u get is someone kneeling in front of u sucking ur cock or from behind entering u and hands groping ur tits and ass

4) what encounters u expecting? fuck mouth? ass? suck cocks? getting fuck in the mouth? in ur ass?

On 7/6/2019 at 3:31 AM, Magenta_Lilies said:

Is going three times a week to Tenmen or any other sauna for that matter, considered a problem? Lol. Had fun the past two times I went to Tenmen this week and kinda thinking of going again tonight. Am I getting out of control? 

If you have to go that frequently to a gay sauna it can become a problem depending on what you do there.

There is a health risk in the sex acts usually performed there.  

The total risk is the summation of the individual risks of each act.

You want this total risk to remain low.

So you better do very low risk sex, or go very seldom.  

On 7/7/2019 at 11:48 AM, repressednerd said:

Not really an issue unless most of your expenses are attributed to going to sauna. There are some weeks where I get into 'mating mode' and would go to sauna 2-3 times during the week. 

I guess last week, I was certainly in my 'mating mode'. Will probably go once a week from now onwards. To save up the mojo. :)

On 7/2/2019 at 7:58 PM, Cosmo guy said:

I was wondering if people from office or apartment blocks can use telescope or camera to see what’s going on on the roof. Also what if someone operates a drone to hover nearby and film. 

15 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

I guess last week, I was certainly in my 'mating mode'. Will probably go once a week from now onwards. To save up the mojo. :)

Humans are such funny creatures.

We are able to get used to things so quickly.

If you go once a week, I guarantee your excitement level will go rapidly from 8/10 to 2 or 3/10 

Even going every one or two months, I can feel my enthusiasm much much reduced compared to the first 2 or 3 times.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:01 PM, auri said:

Humans are such funny creatures.

We are able to get used to things so quickly.

If you go once a week, I guarantee your excitement level will go rapidly from 8/10 to 2 or 3/10 

Even going every one or two months, I can feel my enthusiasm much much reduced compared to the first 2 or 3 times.

My excitement level will go down if I just visit weekly?! Hehe. We'll see I guess. Perhaps you may be right. Once the novelty wears off. Now I'm unsure whether to go tmr or Sat. :)

Lol this place ......

the maze is so warm ... aircon hardly switched on. Perspire like mad. Had to find a cubicle with fan lol .....

No Frills Factory Outlet - Singapore's Trusted Online Lifestyle Store 

Carousell https://carousell.com/u/nofrillsfactoryoutlet

3 hours ago, sam8899 said:

Last time I was there, it was freezing cold, had to go warm up in the shower/steam room!

The TV room on the other hand was way too cold. 

We need it to be cooler in the cubicles to play. Otherwise perspiring and rolling on the mattresses can be uncomfy.

1 hour ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

The TV room on the other hand was way too cold. 

We need it to be cooler in the cubicles to play. Otherwise perspiring and rolling on the mattresses can be uncomfy.

I went into a cubicle with this guy, but it was just so cold (plus the fan blowing) that I had to bail out, ha ha

This was on the 3rd(?) floor area

1 hour ago, sam8899 said:

I went into a cubicle with this guy, but it was just so cold (plus the fan blowing) that I had to bail out, ha ha

This was on the 3rd(?) floor area

I was at the other side 2nd floor 

was there last week, bz day!

both toilet occupied so did not really clean my hole, shower and steam room, immediately one guy stood in front of me and playing with my tits, so i returned the favour and kiss his tummy and lick his nipples, and then suck him, others quickly start touching me while i suck and jerk my guy until he pulled away and said 'lets go room', ok...he was a good top and slowly lube me and finger me until i was able to accommodate his cock for him to fuck me hard, but he didn't come :( said he came in the morning

went to shower again and this time round wash my hole clean

went to tv room and watching this korean movie, then came one guy sat beside me and started touching me, played with my small cock, while i also touched his, another guy on another sofa also started touching, too bad blocked by the sofa arms and i had to go off with the guy on my left, went to the maze that will lead up to roof top, no room :( my guy back me to a corner and started kissing and playing with my cock and i proceed to suck his tits and lick all the way down to his hard cock and deep throat him and suck until he blow all his seeds in my mouth, all the while another guy was standing beside and playing with my tits...

went tv room again and watch a new movie, this chinese guy sat beside me and start touching me again...ended up in room and he fucked me till he blow his load in rubber, thanking me for a good fuck

took shower again (how many times u guys take shower in TMC? :) ), went in to steam room, these 2 guys came in, quite well built and saw one of them proceed to fuck the other guy for a short while and the other guy just walk off after a short fuck...hmmmm
anyway an indian guy sat beside me and played with me, so i proceed to suck him till he came, the guy beside waited patiently for his turn, after the indian left satisfied, i blew the guy till he unload

what a day! washed up and ready to leave, and saw my muscle toned tattooed guy, but i was leaving already :'( he did remembered me and we said hi, but i got to go, haiz...

maybe next time date him, handsome toned body and a hot cock!

Guest Indians

Hi , am indian and really want to go to tenmen. I am pretty worried of alienated to the crowd here and not able to get along with the wonderful people.

Any thoughts ? 

1 hour ago, Guest Indians said:

Hi , am indian and really want to go to tenmen. I am pretty worried of alienated to the crowd here and not able to get along with the wonderful people.

Any thoughts ? 

Yes.  If you go there and are ignored by the wonderful people

this is better than staying home and face the pain of not having the guts to go there.

Being ignored is nothing to be frustrated about.  It happens to all of us.

And this experience should make us more resilient to rejection

so that we can become confident to be accepted at other times.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:59 AM, Guest Indians said:

Any thoughts ? 

need a buddy to go together? anyway just manage ur expectation, for me, 1st time went there also don't know what to do, so I just sit around and usually let others take the initiative. So far every visit will have people to play with me :) i m btm. If u r top, maybe u need to be the one to initiate, not sure though...maybe if u r hunky and have a nice big cock, the bottoms will butterfly around u. I don't expect much when going there, if go on Monday or Thursday with the promotions, its $6 for a place to relax, even sit in TV room watching movie beats paying for movie ticket to 2 hr cinema. haha

Guest proud n pride
On 7/17/2019 at 2:59 AM, Guest Indians said:

Any thoughts ? 

Why do you already judge yourself down from the onset. Why you let other people feel you subordinate because of certain features of you.

Learn to stand up to yourself. You are gay, you must have learnt to know what it means to be from a minority.

Nobody will treat you bad.

Even hot gym toned Caucasians might get pushed away or rejected by a Chinese (Indian / Malay) in a sauna, because the other might not find a Caucasian attractive.

You must start to build your own self and not allow other people to make you think that you are inferior or less worth.

I am very sad to read a post like this and reminds me when overseas in South East Asia and guys who I asked to meet me, will write to me:

"But I am black (they mean brown but often write black), do you mind?"

Just ask yourself: would I have spent 30 mins to 1 hour to chat with you and ask you to come over to my hotel if I had a problem with that?

For everyone in a sauna it is a chase and find or chase and reject.

yes, some guys might be chased a bit more often than others, but I would dare to say that plenty of times you had action with a gorgeous looking guy you might rate your sexual satisfaction only at 3 out of 10. There is no guarantee that the most wanted is the best sex satisfying guy. Often you realise, he was not.

Take the lesson and learn to be proud of who you are and what you are.

And don't let other people bully you because of how you are.

Stop looking down, look up and be happy.

Learning to accept yourself is the first step to your own happiness.

And nobody can tell me that there is no lid to a pot for you...

I have been to this place yesterday(sat) first time.

Crowded and nobody dare to make a move in darkroom , everybody standing and holding dick.

i got into steam room , start holding and rubbing someone dick two times but seem like they are afraid.

then go to upstairs darkroom corner ,

lie down and wait , one Indian I think came , I start grabbing his dick and give BJ.

he called me to one room and I give more Bj

and he fuck me  till came .

i go to dark room corner again , there is someone lying down , I start grabbing his dick and give BJ, to my surprise, people start joining action , I think around 8 people, some give BJ

some rubbing body, 

i blow One dick , then grab and play one dick with left hand and another dick with right hand.

somebody is rubbing my dick and ass from behind.

we play for quite Long , I blow a few guys but nobody shoot. Then someone came to me and rubbing my body and trying to kiss. Then someone came to my dick and blow till shoot in his mouth. After that I stoped the person who rubbing me and go to shower and go home.

if I haven’t start action in dark room , I think people will just walking around and holing their dick , come on people, why come to this club if you don’t want to make any move and feel shy, better stay at home and save your 12$.

12 hours ago, ElasticToolkit said:

I visited TMC (first time) a couple of weeks back on a weekday mid-afternoon and had an enjoyable experience. 

The crowd was good and there were constant action in the steam room and maze. 

Was wondering, does the crowd thin out after 8pm or so?

In my experience, yes.

Guest Propogangda
On 7/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, Since u r here said:

Are you ready?

Last night I went and saw their set up.i have to say that it's really amazing. I dun believe that saunas can be in such way with Live Djs n models in propaganda swimwear n underwear. I just can't wait to be there. All the best to your event, TMC.

17 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Is anyone able to advise how it's like on an event night at Ten Men? 

*is it usually packed? 

*does skin night still apply if it falls on a Saturday? 

*is there a designated place for dancing? (a bit quirky to dance while naked - lol) 

*Are there any codes of conduct to follow? 

Thanks loads! 

Anyone able to shed some light on this? :)

7 minutes ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Anyone able to shed some light on this? :)

Tonight is the Underwear event night.. the last time I went, the corridoors were jam packed

Skin Nights are Wed and Saturday unless there are special events.

No 

No codes of conduct but dont behave like a despo also. Be polite and turn down politely too

3 hours ago, Guest Propogangda said:

Last night I went and saw their set up.i have to say that it's really amazing. I dun believe that saunas can be in such way with Live Djs n models in propaganda swimwear n underwear. I just can't wait to be there. All the best to your event, TMC.

Enjoy and tell us what is so special today?

they shdnt have space for a "Stage" right?

Guest Satisfied
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Enjoy and tell us what is so special today?

they shdnt have space for a "Stage" right?

So far, all their events I've attended are really great and the extra money paid is really worth it. I'm on my way there.

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter