Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)


Guest Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

I went yesterday. And kinda toying with the idea of going later too. Won't wanna seem despo though. Hehe. The large crowd might be intimidating though.

 

I wonder whether guys hang in cliques there or whether there are more singletons. 

How much the entry for the event?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Gonzo said:

 

Then i was grabbed by that uncle he smeared something on to my under wear lucky got a clean spare one.

then got my dick grabbed by another uncle -_-.

 

TLDR: had to leave early because unknown smearing and dick grabbing

 

 

Couldn't you clean the smearing by getting under the shower with underwear on and soaping it?

Were you afraid that your dick would wear out by the grabbing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Wow.

for context it is a very rough grabbing.

I don't think I am the only one.

I remembered once in shogun some uncle try the same thing I never went back ever.

 

Here I have to agree with you.   I also had my dick grabbed very hard to the point of pain. 

My reactions were to hit the guy,  not very seriously but a good strong hit of my elbow in the guts or ribs.

And the guys released my dick and moved away.  If they had fought back, I would have too.

 

To never go back to the particular sauna is not a good solution. 

There are a limited number of saunas and dick grabbers can be in any of them.

To be pacific and non confrontational is fine.  But for our own good, we should not be vulnerable.

If we look weak and harmless, we should learn self defense as a sport, exercise.

We shy gays can benefit from the practice of martial arts.  They are ideal for the weak and "harmless".

Their practices don't have to be violent but they can teach how to confront violence successfully.  :thumb:

.

 

Edited by Steve5380
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think it's quite common to be touched? Like getting licked, spooned, ass grabbed and maybe even fingered. When I leave the sauna, almost every part of my body is sore. From sore nipples & over-squeezed chest to stretched jaws to sore cock and ass, and maybe even mouthwash (rinsed after having so much cum in my mouth).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Think it's quite common to be touched? Like getting licked, spooned, ass grabbed and maybe even fingered. When I leave the sauna, almost every part of my body is sore. From sore nipples & over-squeezed chest to stretched jaws to sore cock and ass, and maybe even mouthwash (rinsed after having so much cum in my mouth).

 

Sore?  Isn't sex to be loving, enjoying?   Isn't it like going to a good restaurant to enjoy good food... without coming out with stomach ache and diarrhea? 

(Maybe I'm too old-fashioned ??)  :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

 

Sore?  Isn't sex to be loving, enjoying?   Isn't it like going to a good restaurant to enjoy good food... without coming out with stomach ache and diarrhea? 

(Maybe I'm too old-fashioned ??)  :rolleyes:

 

Maybe it's more like my preference to take spicy food and get so hot that the aftermath is terrible but worth it. Abit masochist of myself. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Propogangda
On 7/27/2019 at 2:18 PM, Guest Satisfied said:

So far, all their events I've attended are really great and the extra money paid is really worth it. I'm on my way there.

The boogie night live DJs was really awesome. What a spectacular night! The laser lightings were really great . Most importantly, the DJ from Taiwan really bring up the atmospheres. Most of them were dancing along with his spinning. Lots of eye candies. You are right, paying that little extra money is damn worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Satisfied
On 7/27/2019 at 10:13 AM, Guest Propogangda said:

Last night I went and saw their set up.i have to say that it's really amazing. I dun believe that saunas can be in such way with Live Djs n models in propaganda swimwear n underwear. I just can't wait to be there. All the best to your event, TMC.

I attended the event too. Fantastically great. Can't wait for their next event. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Guest Propogangda said:

The boogie night live DJs was really awesome. What a spectacular night! The laser lightings were really great . Most importantly, the DJ from Taiwan really bring up the atmospheres. Most of them were dancing along with his spinning. Lots of eye candies. You are right, paying that little extra money is damn worth it. 

Most but i remember last christmas only a minority dances with the music , kinda sad that we are the minority

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest demographics
5 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

What is the crowd demographic e.g. age, built, etc etc.

 

 

On rainy days:

60% above 35, 20 above 20, 10 above 60, 10 in between, thereof 65.5% between 1.62 to 178cm, 25.5% above 178,01cm, dick sizes 52.6% between 4  to 5.5, 32% above 5.5, 15% above 6.78"

35% between 50 to 75kg, 45% above 100kg, 20% above 150kg, 15% below 50kg. 95% black hair and 3.5% brown to blond.

 

On non rainy days, average very sunny days:

40% above 35, 30 % above 20, 25% in between, 5% above 65 therof 48.7% between 1.68 to 178cm, 32.6 above 178,001cm, dick sizes 63% between 4  to 6, 25 % above 6 to 6.99", rest above 7", 55% between 50 to 75kg, 35% above 100kg, 20% above 150kg, the rest undecided whether slim or average. 87% black hair, 8% brown to blond.

 

I will come out with the demographics for cloudy days and partly sunny days within 35 days with a sure bet of 45%.

 

Inaccuracies due to rounding offs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Guest demographics said:

 

On rainy days:

60% above 35, 20 above 20, 10 above 60, 10 in between, thereof 65.5% between 1.62 to 178cm, 25.5% above 178,01cm, dick sizes 52.6% between 4  to 5.5, 32% above 5.5, 15% above 6.78"

35% between 50 to 75kg, 45% above 100kg, 20% above 150kg, 15% below 50kg. 95% black hair and 3.5% brown to blond.

 

On non rainy days, average very sunny days:

40% above 35, 30 % above 20, 25% in between, 5% above 65 therof 48.7% between 1.68 to 178cm, 32.6 above 178,001cm, dick sizes 63% between 4  to 6, 25 % above 6 to 6.99", rest above 7", 55% between 50 to 75kg, 35% above 100kg, 20% above 150kg, the rest undecided whether slim or average. 87% black hair, 8% brown to blond.

 

I will come out with the demographics for cloudy days and partly sunny days within 35 days with a sure bet of 45%.

 

Inaccuracies due to rounding offs.

Woah...Thanks for this extremely detailed analysis of the crowd.  True to your nick name ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Guest demographics said:

 

On rainy days:

60% above 35, 20 above 20, 10 above 60, 10 in between, thereof 65.5% between 1.62 to 178cm, 25.5% above 178,01cm, dick sizes 52.6% between 4  to 5.5, 32% above 5.5, 15% above 6.78"

35% between 50 to 75kg, 45% above 100kg, 20% above 150kg, 15% below 50kg. 95% black hair and 3.5% brown to blond.

 

On non rainy days, average very sunny days:

40% above 35, 30 % above 20, 25% in between, 5% above 65 therof 48.7% between 1.68 to 178cm, 32.6 above 178,001cm, dick sizes 63% between 4  to 6, 25 % above 6 to 6.99", rest above 7", 55% between 50 to 75kg, 35% above 100kg, 20% above 150kg, the rest undecided whether slim or average. 87% black hair, 8% brown to blond.

 

I will come out with the demographics for cloudy days and partly sunny days within 35 days with a sure bet of 45%.

 

Inaccuracies due to rounding offs.

 

Any data for those over 75,  64 kg, 1.68 cm, grayish brown hair ? he he...  :)

 

19 hours ago, Guest Satisfied said:

I attended the event too. Fantastically great. Can't wait for their next event. 

 

It's nice to hear that one sauna has succeeded with a great event.

The others will have to follow too,  or close down!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest demographics
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

 

Any data for those over 75,  64 kg, 1.68 cm, grayish brown hair ? he he...  :)

 

sure:

Life expectancy between 77 to 83 in case of re-election of Donald Dumb: Life expectancy between 77 1/2 to 78 3/4 as more prone to high blood pressure and anger attacks.

Please seek a guru for either meditation of an anger management professional for deep sleep therapy.

I assume the grayish refers to overall at the balls.

You need to slim down another 3 kg to fight old age fringe buffet eating attacks.

Factoring in another 2 heat waves in the coming two years, the life expectancy demographics for overly bored senior citizens in Texas is decreasing by another 8 - 10 months per year.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Guest demographics said:

 

sure:

Life expectancy between 77 to 83 in case of re-election of Donald Dumb: Life expectancy between 77 1/2 to 78 3/4 as more prone to high blood pressure and anger attacks.

Please seek a guru for either meditation of an anger management professional for deep sleep therapy.

I assume the grayish refers to overall at the balls.

You need to slim down another 3 kg to fight old age fringe buffet eating attacks.

Factoring in another 2 heat waves in the coming two years, the life expectancy demographics for overly bored senior citizens in Texas is decreasing by another 8 - 10 months per year.

 

 

I assume you got your statistics from the seniors at Ten Men's club.  I have spent too little time there (always while it was Absolute) to conform to your statistics.  But I have some statistics of my own:

 

Life expectancy between 95 and 100,  depending on how little I have left of my happy time to dedicate to stupid politics.

Excessive grayish brown hair until the next application of "Just for Men with some grey".

3 kg more weight happily sustained thanks to generous ingestion of chocolate ice cream.

Life expectancy little affected by the possible choice between the strong central air conditioner in Texas and the cold climate in a nice villa in Bariloche, south of Argentina.

Life expectancy could be reduced though,  if making too many trips to S.E. Asia, in particular heat ravaged Singapore to try again Ten Men's after they came out with their new events.

.

Edited by Steve5380
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Propogangda
4 hours ago, Gonzo said:

agreed. the bar tender vinn is cute too

His cocktails mixing were great. He is very generous too. The cocktails are more concentrate n much tasty than I used to drink in the bar or tattoo. Most importantly is Free Flow!!! Same as the beer n other can drinks, ,and mind you that it's not syrup water!!  haha. That why $25 is damn worth it. I dun mind to pay even if the entry is $30. The contents of the event already worth more than the $25.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest visit-report

 

Had a function in town and after end I visited Tenmen, arrived at around 4.45pm yesterday (Thursday 01/08). When arrived the crowd were older men aged 45 to 65 around 15 of them looks average to outdated. The place will clean the steam room between 4pm to 5.30pm. Around 6.30pm only a few more people came in, but younger of age, one guy 29-33 was quite nice from looks but seemed a first time visitor and a bit shy. An Indian guy from India had nice looks too but was extremely shy. When I left around 7.30pm maybe around 30 guys at max. 2 or 3 Ang Moh, one older with a grumpy face and a tall one who seemed quite open to do in public and 2 or 3  younger local Indian guys. But overall still mainly guys in the 50s n above category of age. The mix too much on the "too mature". Maybe the weekday evening not so good to visit the place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Guest visit-report said:

 

Had a function in town and after end I visited Tenmen, arrived at around 4.45pm yesterday (Thursday 01/08). When arrived the crowd were older men aged 45 to 65 around 15 of them looks average to outdated. The place will clean the steam room between 4pm to 5.30pm. Around 6.30pm only a few more people came in, but younger of age, one guy 29-33 was quite nice from looks but seemed a first time visitor and a bit shy. An Indian guy from India had nice looks too but was extremely shy. When I left around 7.30pm maybe around 30 guys at max. 2 or 3 Ang Moh, one older with a grumpy face and a tall one who seemed quite open to do in public and 2 or 3  younger local Indian guys. But overall still mainly guys in the 50s n above category of age. The mix too much on the "too mature". Maybe the weekday evening not so good to visit the place.

 

You do know that you are there on a weekday and at about 4+ 5. Those time, the younger people need to work and the older uncles are free and their wives don't ask them where they go. If they ask, they will say they go lim kopi with friends. So obviously you will see older uncles.

After 5 or 6, the younger crowds will come from work and many of those older uncles will slowly disappear to go back to their home as their wives would have cooked food for them to eat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, bigguyPH said:

it will be my first time tomorrow and really curious about the spa. anyone going tomorrow afternoon for a first timer

 

Did you see the title of this discussion? (No Ads Allowed)

The main forum is for discussion and not for you to post your ad seeking people to babysit you.

Do that again and you get 1 warning point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Standard

But that is the type of crowd you will get at Ten Men.

Have you NOT been reading up on what to expect before going?

If you did, then you may not have expected otherwise.

And no, the crowd does not younger after 6 nor on the weekends.

So it's good if you are into mature dudes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2019 at 3:25 PM, Guest visit-report said:

 

Had a function in town and after end I visited Tenmen, arrived at around 4.45pm yesterday (Thursday 01/08). When arrived the crowd were older men aged 45 to 65 around 15 of them looks average to outdated. The place will clean the steam room between 4pm to 5.30pm. Around 6.30pm only a few more people came in, but younger of age, one guy 29-33 was quite nice from looks but seemed a first time visitor and a bit shy. An Indian guy from India had nice looks too but was extremely shy. When I left around 7.30pm maybe around 30 guys at max. 2 or 3 Ang Moh, one older with a grumpy face and a tall one who seemed quite open to do in public and 2 or 3  younger local Indian guys. But overall still mainly guys in the 50s n above category of age. The mix too much on the "too mature". Maybe the weekday evening not so good to visit the place.

 

I like the weekday afternoon kind of crowd. A lot of them are married indeed but they have less inclinations to be picky too. Some of them are also quite huggable. :ph34r:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest whomarried
52 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

 

I like the weekday afternoon kind of crowd. A lot of them are married indeed but they have less inclinations to be picky too. Some of them are also quite huggable. :ph34r:

 

how to gauge who is married?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went on saturday a bit late at night and was surprised to still see many guys there plus didn't realize it would be skin night. Not sure if this is what people mean when they say 'Have a blast' lol

Definitely had a blast (or more) ;)

 

Too bad I forgot to exchange contacts.

 

question about the workers in the locker, are they checking to ensure we keep our towels and underwear off or are they checking us out as well? lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, likeitbig said:

Does this sauna have the most white old uncles?

shogun has none

 

If I remember correctly,  shogun has instead the most ugly collection of promiscuous worn-out non-whites.

I stay with Ten Men's and its variety of bodies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Racist Comments Are Racist
On August 15, 2019 at 9:30 AM, likeitbig said:

Does this sauna have the most white old uncles? Shogun has none.

 

Last year an old white uncle who vainly tried to chat me up at Tantric attempted without success to convince me to accompany him to Shogun. I wasn't interested at all but his description made me think lots of old white uncles must hang out there. Maybe the crowd has changed over time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2019 at 11:16 PM, Steve5380 said:

 

If I remember correctly,  shogun has instead the most ugly collection of promiscuous worn-out non-whites.

I stay with Ten Men's and its variety of bodies.

 

 

Oh wow , a kettle calling a pot black ,

 

A turtle doesn't  laugh   at a tortoise 's appearance .

 

Both is same same .

 

Image result for Same same t shirt pics

 

 

 

Tortoise .

 

Image result for tortoise pics

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Turtle

Image result for turtle pics

 

Don't laugh at others, when you are in same category, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

 

Oh wow , a kettle calling a pot black ,

 

A turtle doesn't  laugh   at a tortoise 's appearance .

 

Both is same same .

 

Don't laugh at others, when you are in same category, 

 

I find these little turtles very cute.   Much more beautiful than the whole collection of "Guest guest's"  :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Shashi said:

Is it true that during skin nights, everyone will be naked and won’t be given a towel?

 

Ha ha... you will still get given a towel.

It is just to go into certain areas (second floor) and the third floor dark area, you are not supposed to use your towel (put in locker)

Sometimes there is a staff member to enforce this, sometimes not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter