Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest TMC Supporter

<NEW NORMAL AT 10 MEN'S CLUB>

- Masks are to be worn everywhere except showering

- Steamroom is closed under Phase 2 or till further notice

- Customers are encouraged to remove masks only in the rooms, for the safety of others

- All customers are given a small disposable cup to gargle at the showers if necessary

- Only alternate showers are in used. Water-Coolers are not operational

- All customers are to use SafeEntry before entry, or scan their NRIC at the reception counter. They are to use the hand sanitizers at the counter before entering the premise.

- Together, we can help fight Covid-19 

Guest Guest didi
9 minutes ago, Guest TMC Supporter said:

- Customers are encouraged to remove masks only in the rooms, for the safety of others

- All customers are given a small disposable cup to gargle at the showers if necessary

- All customers are to use SafeEntry before entry, or scan their NRIC at the reception counter. They are to use the hand sanitizers at the counter before entering the premise.

If kana Covid-19, the whole world will know you have been to the TMC

siao Liao 

Guest Guest didi
33 minutes ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Oh no need safe entry... 

if no need safe entry, it’s not safe liao

then if there is covid patient go in, it’s not traceable 

Guest Guest didi
5 minutes ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Ya true also... But if someone has covid, whole world know who went there... Haiz

High risk whether there’s safe entry or not!

after so many months of cb, really got the urge to hug one nice smelling guy, lick him, suck him and kiss him and vice versa. This cb really made gays lust And crave for the fresh meat even more 

Guest TMC Supporter

- For those who are worried or uncertain, my advise is just don't go. Probably better when the nation moves into Phase 3 at the end of 2020

- For those who are visiting 10 Mens Club, just follow the rules. Wear your mask where possible, and only remove it when showering or inside room. Avoid crowding in groups at the maze or corridors. Try to spread out if possible. These precautionary measures are to avoid the spread of Covid-19, and not to make your visit unpleasant. 

- To be extra safe, my recommendation will be to first arrange a hookup online first, and use TMC as the venue for your sexcapades. Minimize your cruising along the corridors and maze.

Guest Tempted
1 hour ago, Guest TMC Supporter said:

- For those who are worried or uncertain, my advise is just don't go. Probably better when the nation moves into Phase 3 at the end of 2020

- For those who are visiting 10 Mens Club, just follow the rules. Wear your mask where possible, and only remove it when showering or inside room. Avoid crowding in groups at the maze or corridors. Try to spread out if possible. These precautionary measures are to avoid the spread of Covid-19, and not to make your visit unpleasant. 

- To be extra safe, my recommendation will be to first arrange a hookup online first, and use TMC as the venue for your sexcapades. Minimize your cruising along the corridors and maze.

Really tempted to go. To escape from the reality of life. Somewhere to hang up and forget about work. 

Guest Guest didi
18 minutes ago, Guest Tempted said:

Really tempted to go. To escape from the reality of life. Somewhere to hang up and forget about work. 

Sama sama

stressful at work 

need to release relax and recharge 

my load is Two weeks full 

thinking 🤔 

Guest Guest

I imagine the safe tracking entry will be continue indefinitely.. 

What do you guys think ? It is either now or wait a year? before safe entry is abolish

Guest Guest didi
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I imagine the safe tracking entry will be continue indefinitely.. 

What do you guys think ? It is either now or wait a year? before safe entry is abolish

Safe entry tantamount to telling the whole world you have been there if there got covid infected pax. So if u don’t mind, so go there. 

Guest Exhibitionist

This is ideal for exhibitionist like me. Go roof top to jo, with the mask on, can freely exhibit without fear of being recognised.

I tried that during one of their special parties with the mask wearing theme. Now, it's everyday theme.

Guest Wet dream
11 hours ago, Guest Guest didi said:

Sama sama

stressful at work 

need to release relax and recharge 

my load is Two weeks full 

thinking 🤔 

I have 2 rows of wet dream recently. I have been trying for no fap. So far the 2nd wet dream, I feel more satisfied in term of the involuntary ejaculation. I think the testicles is overload with semen and will find its wayout through my dream exactly how sometimes i will pee in my sleep when my bladder is full. I wonder why ppl said the sperm will reabsorb back into body. Or maybe i have to practice no dirty thought in my mind to avoid wet dream. 

If alt showers, surely long q woh....

there r alot hated nric needed at non-covid situatn too nt to mention now w safe entry

if u feel abit of unwell, eg slight itch at throat, or... dry cough(some blamed it due to smoking)

although nt certified sick, pls dont go..... 

- All customers are to use SafeEntry before entry, or scan their NRIC at the reception counter. They are to use the hand sanitizers at the counter before entering the premise

Safe entry give a false hope that is safe but actually is not,  is only a traceable entry,  so is still taking your own risk especially with so many asymptomatic cases,  perhaps avoid the peak period though understand that is when most meat are found ha....

Even in the room,  probably is safer to keep the mask on but of course,  the safest is wait till vaccine come out by end of the year,  especially for those staying with elderly,  got to be extra careful. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

@ common area (not the eating /pantry area or movie corner) but @ example, rooftop and big bed area, sucking and kissing is everywhere, likely mask is not worn when  u r overthere? how could there be no crowding at maze etc, when all wish to grope and be groped by many? Also, safe distancing officers (even today) move around checking premises, will they not check to ensure? if not sauna owners ownself check onself esp when there was a case like in Yuno

phase 3 will never arrive as everywhere globally is wave 2, wave 3.........pls dont get back to CB hor singapore! but your last point is well-suggested!

18 hours ago, Guest TMC Supporter said:

Wear your mask where possible, and only remove it when showering or inside room. Avoid crowding in groups at the maze or corridors. Try to spread out if possible. These precautionary measures are to avoid the spread of Covid-19, and not to make your visit unpleasant. 

- To be extra safe, my recommendation will be to first arrange a hookup online first, and use TMC as the venue

Guest TMC Supporter
20 hours ago, Guest TMC Supporter said:

Has anyone visited yesterday night or today? please share your own field report and also opinion here as many are curious about going to TMC under the New Normal 

Guest safe and SafeEntry
21 hours ago, Guest TMC Supporter said:

21 hours ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Oh no need safe entry... 

Are you shortsighted?

The guy from TenMen wrote clearly: Have to log in for SafeEntry or scan NRIC!

If safe entry into the guy you want to play, that's only something else!

But still need to do SafeEntry log in on the app or show the ID for scanning to the front desk staff at entrance to sauna.

From my knowledge: The more people will go at one time, the higher the chance for authorities to come for a check about the safe distancing measures in place.

They can verify from the data sent in through the app.

Guest safe and SafeEntry
4 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Safe entry give a false hope that is safe but actually is not,  is only a traceable entry,  so is still taking your own risk especially with so many asymptomatic cases,  perhaps avoid the peak period though understand that is when most meat are found ha....

Even in the room,  probably is safer to keep the mask on but of course,  the safest is wait till vaccine come out by end of the year,  especially for those staying with elderly,  got to be extra careful. 

but this applies to everywhere.

You go to hawker, drink kopi, never know if the cup was washed properly.... Bingo

You go to NTUC, the lady at the fruits section touch every fruit before she pick one. Bingo

You go to the restaurant, table next to you even 1 m away, the guy eating his frog leg soup then must sneeze.... Bingo

And don't forget public transport, people touch everywhere: Scan EZ Link Card, touch the grip, touch the seat, touch the hand rail at escalator, press the button for the bus to stop....

Would say: a lot depens on your amount of luck to catch it or not....

4 minutes ago, Guest safe and SafeEntry said:

You go to hawker, drink kopi, never know if the cup was washed properly.... Bingo

You go to NTUC, the lady at the fruits section touch every fruit before she pick one. Bingo

You go to the restaurant, table next to you even 1 m away, the guy eating his frog leg soup then must sneeze.... Bingo

And don't forget public transport, people touch everywhere: Scan EZ Link Card, touch the grip, touch the seat, touch the hand rail at escalator, press the button for the bus to stop....

And chances are...you could end up being the super spreader...I don't mean spreader of legs

Just now, Guest safe and SafeEntry said:

Are you shortsighted?

The guy from TenMen wrote clearly: Have to log in for SafeEntry or scan NRIC!

If safe entry into the guy you want to play, that's only something else!

But still need to do SafeEntry log in on the app or show the ID for scanning to the front desk staff at entrance to sauna.

From my knowledge: The more people will go at one time, the higher the chance for authorities to come for a check about the safe distancing measures in place.

They can verify from the data sent in through the app.

many jumped on a forum for a wrong reason, u read wrongly liao le

he meant "oh dear! need safe entry and it is Clear ALL establishmts need such entries, even @ workplace"

1 minute ago, Guest safe and SafeEntry said:

21 hours ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Oh no!!!! need safe entry... 

safe entries also dont make it safer, it ONLY make tracing less tedious if there is a case

in conclusion, no1 will go around sucking with a mask on

the only safer way is to avoid all crowded place ie a sauna and to follow this:

6 hours ago, Since u r here said:

u feel abit of unwell, eg slight itch at throat, or... dry cough(some blamed it due to smoking)

although nt certified sick, pls dont go..
many luv to say "that is nothing" he is not sick!

anyway 40% of all cases in sg local commty:

On 7/26/2020 at 9:48 PM, Since u r here said:

40% continue to ........

1 hour ago, Guest safe and SafeEntry said:

True but that doesn't mean u leave everything to luck and not taking any precautions.

34 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

True but that doesn't mean u leave everything to luck and not taking any precautions.

Yes taking precaution higher the chance of prevention. 

Guest Guest

field report quite empty in early afternoon, maybe 5-10 pple, saw some pple suntan on roof, now more coming in good mix all with mask on stay safe ya 

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

many jumped on a forum for a wrong reason, u read wrongly liao le

he meant "oh dear! need safe entry and it is Clear ALL establishmts need such entries, even @ workplace"

safe entries also dont make it safer, it ONLY make tracing less tedious if there is a case

in conclusion, no1 will go around sucking with a mask on

the only safer way is to avoid all crowded place ie a sauna and to follow this:

anyway 40% of all cases in sg local commty:

Thanks for explaining for me :)

42 minutes ago, enoliz said:

sauna not open yet right

NO , not open yet.  U didnt watch this afternoon Parliament meh , they said will only open Xmas Eve 2020 mah 

Chan Chun Sing proposed it and Halimah approved it 

I'm quite surprised that gay sauna is allowed to open now. Exchanging saliva, b2b contact, touching, sucking, group... :blink:

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

Guest Client
3 hours ago, wkayz said:

I'm quite surprised that gay sauna is allowed to open now. Exchanging saliva, b2b contact, touching, sucking, group... :blink:

That's because the authority figured out it is easier to contact trace people in properly run gay sex clubs than people engaging in private unsafe sex orgies or fun through the dating apps. 

Guest TMC Supporter
On 7/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, Guest TMC Supporter said:

Hi, there is a long queue down the staircase now due to the 25% crowd limit.

The waiting time is now: 1 hour 

18 hours ago, Guest TMC Supporter said:

Hi, there is a long queue down the staircase now due to the 25% crowd limit.

The waiting time is now: 1 hour 

You mean the patrons really stood outside and queued to wait to get in? How awkward..

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

On 7/30/2020 at 12:18 AM, Guest Exhibitionist said:

This is ideal for exhibitionist like me. Go roof top to jo, with the mask on, can freely exhibit without fear of being recognised.

I tried that during one of their special parties with the mask wearing theme. Now, it's everyday theme.

I tried jerking off in front of the mirror wearing my mask. Can be actually quite hot.

At least with mask on, you can decline blowing, sucking nipples or kissing if you don't like to do those. It's hard to resist when a cock is right in front of your lips.

Dreamt last night that I was at Ten Men and jerking off guys in the shower area. :ph34r:

Guest Joey28
1 hour ago, Guest TMC Supporter said:

They were in a queue along that staircase. is air con and closed door, so not awkward. Just that the wait is 1 hour.... 

I waited about 45 mins. During the waiting, I spotted 2 cute guys around age. I exchange eye contact with one of the cutie . I got the locker and check in. 20 mins later, he came in and finally we meet each other inside the dark room follow by a good session. Yum yum, definitely worth my waiting and got this cutie, although there were quite a few of my type. But I stick to my principal: love at first sight. Haha.

Guest sick stay home
On 7/30/2020 at 8:21 AM, Since u r here said:

If alt showers, surely long q woh....

there r alot hated nric needed at non-covid situatn too nt to mention now w safe entry

if u feel abit of unwell, eg slight itch at throat, or... dry cough(some blamed it due to smoking)

although nt certified sick, pls dont go..... 

- All customers are to use SafeEntry before entry, or scan their NRIC at the reception counter. They are to use the hand sanitizers at the counter before entering the premise

Guys and Girls advised to stay at home when not feeling well.

With ur Covid-19 symptoms (itchy throat nd coughing how can u even dare to think of going to sauna or outside at all. Even if you dick and pussy itchy like hell.

Gov said: Feeling unwell stay at home.

Stay home and distance urself from other.

At normal no covid time, many people having running nose or sore throat still frequenting the sauna and infecting all other people there. So selfish.

Go to such place when recover. Same apply for those on medication with STD. Need to wait the 14 days or longer depending on the type, before interacting again. So many selfish, reckless people out there.

5 hours ago, Guest Joey28 said:

I waited about 45 mins. During the waiting, I spotted 2 cute guys around age. I exchange eye contact with one of the cutie . I got the locker and check in. 20 mins later, he came in and finally we meet each other inside the dark room follow by a good session. Yum yum, definitely worth my waiting and got this cutie, although there were quite a few of my type. But I stick to my principal: love at first sight. Haha.

i tot ten men is for uncles like me. Got fresh young meat go meh?

Actually if you notice, safe entry is govt's requirement for business to resume, so all businesses will be issued with the QR code to reopen. Big malls or shops have security guards to check that you have checked in. But some smaller shops the owner or shopkeeper usually dont check. So technically scanning safe entry is not "compulsory". Of cos that would by pass the intention of having safe entry in the first place. In the event a confirmed case visited gay sauna, only the name of establishment will appear on MOH list of covid visited place. The whole world wont know except the govt. They will inform you to monitor ur own health. And probably 80% of sg doesnt know what is Ten men lol

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter