Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at 3:44 PM, asiatrip61 said:

Yes still heavy type guys and daddies. But there are other choices. I like to go TMC because you find any kind of guys. Some mature are very handsome 

But mature and fit type is hard to find there. 

3 hours ago, nerrad said:

my first time there yesterday and was surprised to see the transparent room... too bad it's not occupied.
I guess it's not occupied all the time?

Care to share how was the 'Lube Me Up' event yesterday at TMC ?.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon

Not sure if can I post this but I'll try. 

I have to say one of their ex-staff Ken is very cute. If anyone knows him let me know. Would be nice to catch up for coffee or smth.

I am new and have never been to gay sauna in Singapore. Does Ten men club have any facilities of Sauna or SPA/massage? or just for fun?

Any recommendation of gay sauna with SPA facility for 30s' chub?

I am thinking to go at this weekend or next week.

Guest Nappie rules
13 minutes ago, Ryo-suke said:

I am new and have never been to gay sauna in Singapore. Does Ten men club have any facilities of Sauna or SPA/massage? or just for fun?

Any recommendation of gay sauna with SPA facility for 30s' chub?

I am thinking to go at this weekend or next week.

Hi Ryosuke,

Most gays saunas in Singapore, including ten men, actually don't have a sauna, but they do have a steam room, showers, a TV room, some drinks/rest/chat room, sometimes a gym, as well as private rooms. Sex can happen in all of the above but are more frequent in the steam room and private rooms (at least you can hear through the door haha)

If you are Japanese in your 30s, bottom and reasonably built, you should get a lot of attention. Bring some lube and condoms if you don't want to be dry-penetrated ;-)

22 minutes ago, Guest Nappie rules said:

Hi Ryosuke,

Most gays saunas in Singapore, including ten men, actually don't have a sauna, but they do have a steam room, showers, a TV room, some drinks/rest/chat room, sometimes a gym, as well as private rooms. Sex can happen in all of the above but are more frequent in the steam room and private rooms (at least you can hear through the door haha)

If you are Japanese in your 30s, bottom and reasonably built, you should get a lot of attention. Bring some lube and condoms if you don't want to be dry-penetrated ;-)

thank you very much for your advices. I hesitate to have so quick sex with guys because of STD, and I thought to see guys with enjoying Sauna and SPA.

1 hour ago, Andex1on said:

was there yesterday afternoon and had a one time thing with this cute tattoo boy/man. would like to see if he can be reach for more fun....if you are out there, reply.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest Pondan
7 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I am sure you can find an opening big enough to accommodate locker key on/in your body.

Typical pondan reply .

bitchy and petty 

a real bottom queen here 

I visited tonight and enjoyed myself, thanks in no small way to some time spent with a very talented guy... 

The layout was a little confusing at first and the maze really is crazy dark but the staff were friendly and the showers were hot - I'd visit again for sure. Decent mix of men too, at least while I was there. 

(Thanks again Kimochi, your answer was really helpful!)

40 minutes ago, Guest Samson said:

Im a 18 years old chub can anyone show me around this week?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest Miss Absolute

Ever since Absolute no more i have been going the New Tenmen non stop cause i miss absolute too much. :( Sadly no more absolute.But it has leave many memories for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter