Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

18 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I think TMC is a place where people can let go of themselves and can be expressive about their sexual desire, needs, fantasy as well fetish. Is how you behave and reaction as well the respond to individual needs of criteria. So far TMC crowd never failed me as firstly well prepare with good douch with clear bowel free from unwanted accident equip with my arm band pouch with my favourite okamoto 0.00001, fresh poppers and before reach TMC good genuine kimagra help me to serve my needs and those need my quickie TLC and nice skimpy sexy micro mini g string, thong, jockstrap, butthole low rise thick band brief and pre tied fundoshi. Those undies easy access either back or front and have to look sexy and apppealing.

where u bought leather cleaner

On 10/27/2020 at 8:01 AM, hard pecs said:

I went to TMC on Sunday. Got there early afternoon to work on my tan. Then a sexy guy joined me for the same. Their roof terrace is such a gem and I just wished people were more sociable / less sexual up there. Afterwards I got together with a chunky guy for some serious edging, and eventually had projectile cum on my face. 

Oh..I was thinking of going too on Sunday.  Would have bumped into you.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 10/27/2020 at 3:45 PM, Guest Tumm said:

There are very few real tops at the local saunas. It's very rare to find anal fun even if you want to.

Those hiding at the dark rooms also only and to jo or bj for you only.

Even those tikopeks also afraid of touching people's backside. 

a number flex  top right? 

On 10/27/2020 at 8:01 AM, hard pecs said:

I went to TMC on Sunday. Got there early afternoon to work on my tan. Then a sexy guy joined me for the same. Their roof terrace is such a gem and I just wished people were more sociable / less sexual up there. Afterwards I got together with a chunky guy for some serious edging, and eventually had projectile cum on my face. 

Nice. i gonna have seen him, very sexy dude, he was sun tanning with the tower covering his privates

Guest Guest PR
15 hours ago, potato said:

that means PR is also not allowed?

Is that a government rule for all spas or only at ten men’s?  Are other spas (like shogun) only allowing citizens, no PRs?

Just pick up the phone & call them, all these confusion & misinformation will be clarified in an instant. Where's the cum dump to the rescue when he is most needed haha.

On 10/30/2020 at 4:21 PM, whitefuck said:

Nice. i gonna have seen him, very sexy dude, he was sun tanning with the tower covering his privates

me saw too..... one short toned guy covering only his private. But honestly, don't cover there, where else to cover?

Then an old man came and start squeezing his tiny little tool. He never shake the hands off, just continue to tan....

i just sit beside and watch and listen to music.......... 

The last time I went there, I got restrained by 4 uncle's in the steam room. Taking turns kissing me, couldn't breathe. Multiple hands caressing my body and touching my dick. I couldn't move they locked me, my arms were behind them, my leg open. My body was covered by their seed, and I finally cummed, but it went on for quite some time.

Edited by Ben_21

1 hour ago, Ben_21 said:

The last time I went there, I got restrained by 4 uncle's in the steam room. Taking turns kissing me, couldn't breathe. Multiple hands caressing my body and touching my dick. I couldn't move they locked me, my arms were behind them, my leg open. My body was covered by their seed, and I finally cummed, but it went on for quite some time.

Then how u feel ... shiok or disgusted?

1 hour ago, Ben_21 said:

You must be hot

48 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

Damn shag though, because after I cummed they were still there, then others also join in. After the first time I cummed, was already damn shagged no energy to stand anymore. Then they keep rubbing my dick after I cum, only could squirm and twist.

2 minutes ago, Ben_21 said:

Damn shag though, because after I cummed they were still there, then others also join in. After the first time I cummed, was already damn shagged no energy to stand anymore. Then they keep rubbing my dick after I cum, only could squirm and twist.

2 hours ago, Ben_21 said:

53 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

Exotic

3 hours ago, Ben_21 said:

Not sure you were the one.  Saw a few uncles surrounded one guy and restraining him.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

3 hours ago, Ben_21 said:

1 minute ago, Ben_21 said:

No 2020 have Covid 19

19 minutes ago, Ben_21 said:

Mine was 2019

1 hour ago, Ben_21 said:

Report so back dated...omg

I am going on a Saturday afternoon will there be alot of people?? And I'm 20 but quite slim will people have fun with me??

Will there be alot young and fit, lean and toned guys to have fun

16 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

was gangbang by 5 young guys in the steamroom before the CB last February. I dont complain but looking forward to it. 👌

So good, if only SMRT tunneling could work as hard as you

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter