Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest Neh Neh Pok
2 minutes ago, Guest Susan said:

Only for VIP like you funny that most Sauna don’t mind giving you to the other 

he even said he will pay for you to go elsewhere so that you will complain of others hahahaha 

Wow not bad complain until all gave in to you or Siam you or pass you to their competitors 

You talk as though you guys own all the places in Singapore. Only can go your sauna meh and maybe your fren's. My life don't revolve round a pathetic place like yours, where eerything is falling apart just like you've fallen apart.

Am I going to lose sleep if you guys ban me? Don't think so. Good lah, pass me the cash and I'll spend it on some place more deserving. And I'll even tell others this business is so dumb to pay customers go elsewhere.

Very soon, your sauna will be posted under the rembering old saunas (and how they flopped ).

Guest Neh Neh Pok
5 minutes ago, Guest Susan said:

Oh he did say if you really see peh Jia luck no sauna welcome you and you still so desperate ok come Sunday afternoon then .... usually there are foreigner Indian workers you can entertain them with your nei nei 

at least got people touch you right sure you won’t complain 

oh wait maybe you still might ....... difficult to change the spots Aiyo I better warn him 

You even more desperate. No customers so you pay to patronise your own sauna to register a sale. Then inside only you and your staff. No choice lor, you all play together. Indian workers also don't dare to go to yours. They got better taste go KB.

5 hours ago, TampinesTop said:

First visit there

seems clean, polite reception, maybe the guy walking around was kinda grumpy but that’s his face & not his manners.

not much to do though. The few places to explore and that was it. 
sauna was scorching and I was surprised to note that it was a bigger than expected space. 
up the “maze” and rooms - maybe less interesting.

roof area - people are quite naked but I was afraid the neighbours can see, so I left ASAP.
It was pretty crowded for a Wed afternoon, although I’ve got no comparisons to go on.

crowd skewed older but there were a handful of young fellas.

some were friendly, but some overly persistent.

Paid $12.

good for a quickie, inexpensive. But definitely not a place to spend hours in.

Thank you. 😊

Guest Singaporean

Noticed there are cameras at a couple of location and in the locker area when we are changing. Is this even allowed?

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Singaporean said:

Noticed there are cameras at a couple of location and in the locker area when we are changing. Is this even allowed?

No, that's illegal.

I am not gay, but bi curious, enjoy playing with my ass a lot and i want to take that enjoyment further. I am going to visit TMC soon and it will be my first time there. My first visit to a sauna was at Shogun in the late morning very recently. I was pretty nervous, but luckily there was only 3 or 4 people there and I slowly got used to it after awhile. I didn't stay long as i'm not sure if i'm ready for the 12noon crowd yet.

What i'm very curious about are
1) do sauna goers generally practise safe sex?
2) is it hard to find tops who are patient and willing to take their time with an inexperienced bottom at a sauna?
3) is it ok to walk around nude at a sauna even though it's not skin night and if i do, will it be more difficult to fend off unwanted attention? I want to start off with some light fun and my only requirements are good personal hygiene and patience, easy to find?

Thank you for reading and for entertaining my questions.

Guest jjlin
14 hours ago, backdoorbuddy said:

2) is it hard to find tops who are patient and willing to take their time with an inexperienced bottom at a sauna?
3) is it ok to walk around nude at a sauna even though it's not skin night and if i do, will it be more difficult to fend off unwanted attention? I want to start off with some light fun and my only requirements are good personal hygiene and patience, easy to find?

1. For anal sex, I would say majority do (maybe 3/4)?

2. Could be difficult. This kind of specific requirement maybe best arranged via app.  Some would say it is hard to find a top, period!  As an aside, even being inexperienced, I hope you know about cleaning/douching

3. of course it is OK to be nude. there are people who lie there naked with legs open, and no-one would want to touch. it depends on what you've got, if you know what i mean.

15 hours ago, backdoorbuddy said:

I am not gay, but bi curious, enjoy playing with my ass a lot and i want to take that enjoyment further. I am going to visit TMC soon and it will be my first time there. My first visit to a sauna was at Shogun in the late morning very recently. I was pretty nervous, but luckily there was only 3 or 4 people there and I slowly got used to it after awhile. I didn't stay long as i'm not sure if i'm ready for the 12noon crowd yet.

You better dont go .... just date with someone who cater to your need and regime way of handling your asshole. We dont want you to create chaos in the sauna if someone that is rowdy approach you in unwanted manner. Everyone who patronage the place has their own way of touching and seeking pleasure. So is you have a protocol better dont go to sauna, get an MB , pay them and they will cater to your needs.

Just now, tinkermybutt said:

You better dont go .... just date with someone who cater to your need and your regime way of handling your back -asshole. We dont want you to create chaos in the sauna if someone that is rowdy approach you in unwanted manner. Everyone who patronage the place has their own way of touching and seeking pleasure. So if you have a protocol better dont go to sauna, get an MB , pay them and they will cater to your needs.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:08 PM, repressednerd said:

I decided to go to TMC last week. Used the manual check in instead of TraceTogether app. Wearing face masks seems to be better for me, as most men look more handsome when wearing masks. When I give blowjob, I just push the mask over my eyes so that I can just fantasize by tasting the cock and feeling the body. I still prefer TMC because the guys here are more daring, sometimes they just hump you at the shower area or feel your butt from behind when you are rinsing your mouth.

When I removed my mask during sex, it felt like my tongue and mouth got violated by others' mouths and cocks more than my anus this time round. Sadly no cum on face this time. :ph34r:

I totally agreed with TMC much better more daring they know that nothing to shy as all the guys there is a same motive. Have fun and fun.

Guest Jasper4U
2 hours ago, fetish69 said:

I totally agreed with TMC much better more daring they know that nothing to shy as all the guys there is a same motive. Have fun and fun.

I agreed too that TMC patrons are more fun and they are friendly and non impulsive.

Guest Virgin

I’m planning to experience TMC for the first time later, any tips you can give? Do I need to remove brief/shirt from the locker room? How to say no if I dont like the guy touching me?

On 1/7/2021 at 3:06 PM, Guest Virgin said:

I’m planning to experience TMC for the first time later, any tips you can give? Do I need to remove brief/shirt from the locker room? How to say no if I dont like the guy touching me?

Just tap twice or thrice on their hand or shoulder they will know your message, no need to frown or showing your unhappy face. 

Guest Virgin
7 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Just tap twice or thrice on their hand or shoulder they will know your message, no need to frown or showing your unhappy face. 

Thanks! Hopefuly my first time would be fun! I cancelled the visit yesterfay due to some worries haha! No courage yet!

Guest jjlin
3 hours ago, relevancechild said:

Never been here... Was planning on going down today.. but I got a question, how’s the crowd like on Sundays? Im into matured doms who aren’t arrogant etc. Is this the place to go to?... :) 

How "matured" do you mean?

Shogun definitely will have "matured" patrons, not so sure about "doms" though!

Guest Virgin
On 1/9/2021 at 9:39 PM, Guest Virgin said:

Thanks! Hopefuly my first time would be fun! I cancelled the visit yesterfay due to some worries haha! No courage yet!

So finally I have tried TMC around 5 to 6pm today. I was lucky enough to be grabbed from the mazd by a tall cute chinese top guy. The problem is, he quickly fucked me, only 2 or 3 thrusts and he switched to masturbating himself haha. He was very shy, but I noticed condom already removed. Now I am worried, not sure if he used the condom when he fucked me, do you think I can catch any infection with just 2 or 3 thrusts??? Worried :(

On 1/10/2021 at 11:31 PM, Guest Virgin said:

So finally I have tried TMC around 5 to 6pm today. I was lucky enough to be grabbed from the mazd by a tall cute chinese top guy. The problem is, he quickly fucked me, only 2 or 3 thrusts and he switched to masturbating himself haha. He was very shy, but I noticed condom already removed. Now I am worried, not sure if he used the condom when he fucked me, do you think I can catch any infection with just 2 or 3 thrusts??? Worried :(

Hmm, nothing can be derived from here. Of course we do hope nothing is affected. However, if you are worry, you may wish to get your tested in exchange for a piece of mind. Otherwise, you may wish to try on PEP which what I am undergoing now.

Guest !2345

I wonder, has any had any "interactions" with the owner or boss of the place? Assuming he is the one always at the counter.

Guest Aberto
2 hours ago, And then said:

@darkien sounds like you had a great time!

Yup, he already said 10/10 he will go back again. I always enjoy my stay in TMC. Relaxing n nice ambient even without any catch.  The crowds are friendly and nice.

Guest guest

I miss those weekday afternoons where even the shower area gets action. I blew one guy while the other guy fucked me. We had to move to steam room where they took turns to fuck me because the staff told us we were hogging the shower area.

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You just an idot that always jealous of TMC. Your KB got no business is it! So free here to create troubles again.

Just saying what I observed and experienced...besides, I'm registered...You're hiding behind Guest profile....who's the idiot creating trouble? 🤣🙄

Im a bi and married. Want to keep it secret of my fantasy. Visited gay sauna every month. Now i want to visit tenmen club after one year but afraid in this covid situation.

My hesitations:

1. Need to use safe entry to go in. All this day i kept it secret and want to keep it that way.

2. not sure if this place still allows to have fun.

3. Fear if something goes wrong and it trace my visit. I will be explosed to others that i have visited gay sauna and im a Bi.

Scare, don't do lor.

Want to do then don't scare.

You will Eventually be found out one day, no matter how careful you are.

It's only a matter of time. The more you do, the higher chance you will be found out one day.

I already have a few bi friends who got found out and got divorced by their wives.

上得山多终遇虎

Guest 犯贱冰冰
42 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Scare, don't do lor.

Want to do then don't scare.

You will Eventually be found out one day, no matter how careful you are.

It's only a matter of time. The more you do, the higher chance you will be found out one day.

I already have a few bi friends who got found out and got divorced by their wives.

上得山多终遇虎

LOL

Guest get prepared
2 hours ago, jamesbanu said:

Im a bi and married. Want to keep it secret of my fantasy. Visited gay sauna every month. Now i want to visit tenmen club after one year but afraid in this covid situation.

My hesitations:

1. Need to use safe entry to go in. All this day i kept it secret and want to keep it that way.

2. not sure if this place still allows to have fun.

3. Fear if something goes wrong and it trace my visit. I will be explosed to others that i have visited gay sauna and im a Bi.

Why is it a fantasy if you had gay sex before. then it is no longer a secret of your fantasy.

If you don't want to take the risk. ok. Then just don't go to the sauna. 

Probably it is easier to be exposed through your phone. Or your wife, relative, neighbour, common friend sees you in a certain situation. And don't think your wife is stupid. maybe she already knows what is going on, just keeping quiet.

As Gachimuchi said, better prepare early and be prepared if the truth comes out one day.

11 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I try to cum frequently so that the desire to go to sauna doesn't get any stronger. Unless I'm so busy that week that I don't have time to cum, where the desire to go manifests so strongly that my body finds itself outside the sauna before I know it.

Cumming frequently does help in lowering the desire to go sauna, agreed to the max! 🤣

14 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I try to cum frequently so that the desire to go to sauna doesn't get any stronger. Unless I'm so busy that week that I don't have time to cum, where the desire to go manifests so strongly that my body finds itself outside the sauna before I know it.

Masturbation is the only way to overcome the desire if one become a sauna addict.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

5 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Masturbation is the only way to overcome the desire if one become a sauna addict.  

Sadly for some, they can only cum in the hands of others. It's that feeling of sweet surrender under the mercy of another's heated palms, sliding sensually back an forth, rubbing on the very fibers of your being...

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, practease said:

Sadly for some, they can only cum in the hands of others. It's that feeling of sweet surrender under the mercy of another's heated palms, sliding sensually back an forth, rubbing on the very fibers of your being...

LOL, it takes one to know one...

There are a few supporters / haters of particular sauna which they will diss / praise certain sauna in the discussion.

In a competitive gay sauna market in Singapore, there is NO need to praise a particular and diss the other. Everyone has different yardstick and your good/bad experience may be unique to you and others will have their good/bad unique experience.

To each his own. For any company to be able to sustain so many years, they will have their good and their bad. At the end of the day, those who can survived means they at least had done something right to survive. Those who can't survived, would had been long gone and became history.

3 hours ago, G_M said:

There are a few supporters / haters of particular sauna which they will diss / praise certain sauna in the discussion.

In a competitive gay sauna market in Singapore, there is NO need to praise a particular and diss the other. Everyone has different yardstick and your good/bad experience may be unique to you and others will have their good/bad unique experience.

To each his own. For any company to be able to sustain so many years, they will have their good and their bad. At the end of the day, those who can survived means they at least had done something right to survive. Those who can't survived, would had been long gone and became history.

I went TMC not long ago and it was my first visit.

I really like the layout there; plenty of rooms, got open-air rooftop and love the movie hall!

place could be better if the shower area & steamroom are bigger.

should have sauna and jacuzzi too....

But really disappointed tat there the place there was quite dead! I would go there again IF the crowd there are more!

wonder how the business there can survive.....

• G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter