Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest misstmc

I miss TMC. Had a lot of fond memories there

haven't been to TMC since covid started last yr as I worked in a sensitive org, cant afford to declare my whereabouts if I contracted covid.

even in grindr, quite challenging to find gays who can host too

17 minutes ago, Eded90838 said:

Hmm, jus curious. Hw did u kn? 🤔

Cos i ask the person from ten men...exact location is confidential..he say will update on telegram once ready...now they start reno at new location...

19 hours ago, bonekaz said:

Oh wow I actually used to like going to TMC because it felt a little more chill. Even if I'm not hooking up, can just sit in my towel and smoke at the rooftop. Can't wait to see where the new location is. 

I totally agreed with you this where I can tann in my micro mini g-string or naked without any worries and I have fun outdoor too beside you can chill evening breeze best if there is a jacuzzi.

There are good memories in TMC ...having fun with all the guys, especially getting a gangbang in the steamroom before the CB. Love the place and all the staff, they are so friendly and very polite. 

7 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

There are good memories in TMC ...having fun with all the guys, especially getting a gangbang in the steamroom before the CB. Love the place and all the staff, they are so friendly and very polite. 

I like d part where d staff r friendly n polite... Great.

Agree on that.  The rooftop makes TMC unique in one aspect, especially one gets to tan in nude which i did usually.  Prefer the very old design where there are 4 tanning benches as compared to one huge board as i am not small built so pity those that came after me.  

Guest Imisstmc
10 hours ago, Eded90838 said:

I like d part where d staff r friendly n polite... Great.

That's reflect what's good management is all about. TMC, I will support wherever you are and whenever you are ready. Looking forward to your new premises. 

On 6/19/2021 at 9:51 PM, newcum said:

Latest update from ten men, they will stop operation at current location on 21st june...will moved to new location n start operation on 1st sept....new location unknown yet...

Sad news for me.  I was hoping to visit one day Ten Men at 32 Pagoda St. out of nostalgia for Absolute who used to be at this location.   Now this chance is gone...   unless another sauna opens at this place and doesn't make much renovations.

Edited by Steve5380

• 2 weeks later...

tenmen shifted twice... one time from Chinatown MRT Exit A nearby to the old absolute now to don't know where. i went tenmen because of the absolute old location. Absolute really bring me a lot of memories even though i went there like one year plus. It was sad that now tenmen shift to somewhere else and all my absolute sauna memories gone. Probably after the second renovation not many ppl go so that's why they shifted.

4 hours ago, NiceCameron said:

tenmen shifted twice... one time from Chinatown MRT Exit A nearby to the old absolute now to don't know where. i went tenmen because of the absolute old location. Absolute really bring me a lot of memories even though i went there like one year plus. It was sad that now tenmen shift to somewhere else and all my absolute sauna memories gone. Probably after the second renovation not many ppl go so that's why they shifted.

I think their business was impacted badly and also the crowd thin down after reopen. They won’t be able to pay the premium rental. So they move to elsewhere. 

I will miss the current Chinatown location. Used to be a regular from 2015 onwards. Hadn't been visiting much during the pandemic but there were still a few good visits. Met lots of hot bears, chubs, cubs and daddies over the years. Looking forward to the next chapter of TMC.

On 7/11/2021 at 2:07 PM, NiceCameron said:

I am also reminiscent of the days this location was the Absolute sauna.  From the first years of this sauna, with its cramped locker room and a half-stair up to the floor over the computer/TV room with good action in its remote corner, to the nice open showers,  to the foam parties on the terrace in its later years.   I was hoping one day returning to SG to visit TenMens and be again in this place I enjoyed so much.  But the world changes, and life must go on.  

• 2 weeks later...

I still remember the busy rooftop at night, rain or shine and even when the staff was ogling at us,  while he was mopping the floor already, people were still fingering my ass and sucking me.

One last look at Ten Men's Club Roof Garden , this is from their Instagram .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEdh4U-nmha/?hl=en

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles   

plus.jpg.4999ea66dfccb6320762de4f1336536c.jpg

19 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I still remember the busy rooftop at night, rain or shine and even when the staff was ogling at us,  while he was mopping the floor already, people were still fingering my ass and sucking me.

Yes I have always enjoyed the roof garden! Has a very relaxing and private atmosphere even though it is open-air. I really hope the new location will have something similar. Sometimes when I was at TMC I would spend most of my time at the roof garden, and without doing anything sexual even, just to relax. I will miss it a lot. 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:28 AM, gaybrosg93 said:

Yes I have always enjoyed the roof garden! Has a very relaxing and private atmosphere even though it is open-air. I really hope the new location will have something similar. Sometimes when I was at TMC I would spend most of my time at the roof garden, and without doing anything sexual even, just to relax. I will miss it a lot. 

Maybe we’ve met already. I do not smoke but I like to take a nap or rest there as long as its a weekend afternoon either in the lounge chair or on rhe platform. I can hear street performers singing and the busy street. 

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles   

plus.jpg.4999ea66dfccb6320762de4f1336536c.jpg

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)
On 7/31/2021 at 6:48 AM, riverrobles said:

Thanks.  This is my first view of Ten Men's roof garden at the location of the previous Absolute sauna.  It had changed significantly!  No bar!  and so many plants obstructing the sights in and out...

Guest TMC Fan

Can’t wait for TMC to reopen. It’s by far the best sauna for cub chub and chasers and much cleaner. 

hope they have dark room and space for group fun. 

the only thing I don’t like with their old place is the snack / tv area near the exit. Could be much better used for play area.

can’t wait to go visit them again when they reopen 

Guest Tmc ccm
On 9/1/2021 at 9:38 PM, Guest TMC Fan said:

Can’t wait for TMC to reopen. It’s by far the best sauna for cub chub and chasers and much cleaner. 

hope they have dark room and space for group fun. 

the only thing I don’t like with their old place is the snack / tv area near the exit. Could be much better used for play area.

can’t wait to go visit them again when they reopen 

If you are daring, anywhere can be the play area.

I remember once there's this guy who's trying to give me the eye. I purposely walked down to that tv area, sat at the back sofa. He sat at the side sofa and eyed me glancingly. 

I sat with my legs wide open and invitingly exposing myself through the towel. He stared and stared. I gave him the eye and he took the invitation to sit beside me. I carried on pretending to watch tv while his hand groped under my open towel. 

Soon 2 guys came and sat at the side sofa to watch. Then one staff walked in pretending to check the microwave. I know that TMC is very anal about dirtying their precious sofas and he's checking on us. He's giving us the disapproving eye while walking out.

I did the "oops towel dropped open" and became totally naked right in front of him. He rolled his eyes and hurried out.

My courting molester saw that and quickly withdrew his hand. He whispered into my ear to get a room. I shook my head and still pretend to watch TV. If he don't dare to touch me here, the 2 voyeurs were waiting for their chance.

He again whispered into my ear to get a room, the staff don't like people to play here. I threw back my head, spread out my legs and told him, "you want me? Then you dare to take me here?"

I crooked one knee and guided his hand under my knee to my joy hole to emphasise that I meant it. I moaned again, "I like being watched, take me now."

You should watch how quickly he shirked his hand away and almost ran up the stairs.😈

I just laid there open for the 2 voyeurs and see if there's any takers. One walked off, the other petted my thigh, smiled and walked off as well.

Well, so much for sg men being adventurous.

Guest TMC supporters
On 9/2/2021 at 8:41 AM, Guest Sowhatso said:

Heard from who?

So what got the gym, steamroom & dry sauna but still no jacuzzi rite? 

TMC is famous for taking over 烂摊子,I'm guessing the so called new location is the old Hercules Spa near Bugis. 

Sound like you are someone got banned forever. Too bad, you will never get the chance to experience the new TMC. You only can continue to nag here and write as many and nasty negative remarks.

TMC, thumbs up!

Guest Lawrence

Happy to share the new location is along New Bridge Road (nearer to Outram Park MRT).

Will leave it to the TMC owners to share the actual location next week. 

Guest Lawrence

The new TMC @ New Bridge Road will be more comfortable for all customers, and will strictly adhere to the new Social Distancing regulations.

Patrons will be asked to show their TraceTogether app vaccination status. Please press the "refresh" arrows on your app to prove that it is not a print screen image. 

On 9/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, Guest Lawrence said:

The new TMC @ New Bridge Road will be more comfortable for all customers, and will strictly adhere to the new Social Distancing regulations.

Patrons will be asked to show their TraceTogether app vaccination status. Please press the "refresh" arrows on your app to prove that it is not a print screen image. 

Can I have the full address?

On 9/8/2021 at 12:03 PM, Guest Cliente said:

Lately lots of chubs, situation should improve when TMC is back in operation.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:48 AM, Guest Cliente said:

Well this is the new norm in BW forum now, mine also got deleted. Looks like some people know the who's who of BW.  

On 9/5/2021 at 6:02 AM, Guest guest said:

ten men always pretends to walk around to check things, actually checking on customers who dirty their premises !!

thats why they moved twice. due to not business and too fussy.

got banned?? how you know? you must be the one who are banned !!

nothing new to experience at the new ten men.

all bloody fat asses clubs.

yes loh, ten men always talk over other people's used or old premises. just like rag and bone man, or ka rang gu ni fuckers.

among the previously 04 saunas, they are the worst performance and lowest people. still got people or their supporters who go. then these supporters must be also the gay society rejects, no where to go, no other 03 saunas to go, then end up at ten men.

I stepped in to remove both your posts because you guys are both trying to 一唱一和 to discredit an establishment. There is no need to discredit another sauna just because you support another. I don't know what's your beef you guys had with TMC, maybe you guys kenna ban by them or you are related to Keybox, etc. whatever, and that's none of my business and I don't care, but when you keep coming to TMC thread to shoot your mouth about them, that's where I step in.

Live and let live. Go back to the sauna you support and leave the others alone.

Get back to the topic. 

Guest Cliente
On 9/8/2021 at 3:02 PM, teenboii said:

Well technically you can get facials on top too

Such wishful thinking haha...shall I add geographically it is a 1 min walk (60 meters)back to reality where it's actual location is the shoplot occupied by the old Queen's Residence 😨😨😨.

So I have guessed correctly👨‍🎓.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:30 PM, Guest Info said:

The new address is 323 New Bridge Road. Used to occupied by a Chinese Restaurant.

Is last time a Chinese steamboat restaurant right?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter