Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest guest
On 9/8/2021 at 9:00 AM, G_M said:

I stepped in to remove both your posts because you guys are both trying to 一唱一和 to discredit an establishment. There is no need to discredit another sauna just because you support another. I don't know what's your beef you guys had with TMC, maybe you guys kenna ban by them or you are related to Keybox, etc. whatever, and that's none of my business and I don't care, but when you keep coming to TMC thread to shoot your mouth about them, that's where I step in.

Live and let live. Go back to the sauna you support and leave the others alone.

Get back to the topic. 

i am not supporter of keybox. neither i being banned by all of four saunas.

Guest CoolGuy
On 9/9/2021 at 11:20 AM, Carlofrcentral said:

They will have a dipping pool, rooftop garden and gym? Sounds exciting!

the rates are not yet available though (page is blank). I hope the don’t increase the entry fee too much.

314D02D7-646A-4702-A106-006D750DB3F2.jpeg

TMC opens tomorrow !! 

Can't wait to be there. TMC, all the best! HUAT AH !!! 

the rates are not yet available though (page is blank). I hope the don’t increase the entry fee too much.

Looks good! But with the current situation (400+ cases a day)....

Don't know if I really want a dipping pool 😞 but happy there's a rooftop garden. Will go later to check

Guest Teenboi96

Went to take a look at the new place. Quite spacious and nice! I think Hook now have a competitor HAHA! There are 5 floors.
1st floor is where you’d find all the lockers. The sauna, steam room and pool is located there too. AND OH! There’s like an open shower area 🤪..

2nd floor is where the gym and cafe is. Pretty good equipments they have there.

3rd and 4th floor is where the dark maze is. ALOT ALOT of rooms le.

5th floor is where the movie room and roof garden is. 

Would definitely come again! Hope the number of cases go down!!! 

Guest Teenboi96
On 9/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, Guest Teenboi96 said:

Went to take a look at the new place. Quite spacious and nice! I think Hook now have a competitor HAHA! There are 5 floors.
1st floor is where you’d find all the lockers. The sauna, steam room and pool is located there too. AND OH! There’s like an open shower area 🤪..

And the steam room is now so much more spacious than before! But the sauna abit small tho… and it’s right where the entrance to the area is… 

On 9/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, Guest Teenboi96 said:

And the steam room is now so much more spacious than before! But the sauna abit small tho… and it’s right where the entrance to the area is… 

True. Small sauna. But overall place is impressive! That place would be very busy in the next few days, a lot of rooms also for private session. And it smells nice coz it’s new haha, I can smell the paint and the wood LOL… 

Guest Hellooooo
On 9/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, mistermistery said:

I went to the new TMC , just looked around and see how it looks like now, quite a number of patrons supporting the opening. The place is nice! Quite impressed. 4 or 5 floors? I cant recall. There are 2 floors for maze, 1st floor is for locker and open shower/sauna, pool, smoking area. Impressive choice of location. Left after 30 minutes, just went there to look around ✔️

How was the crowd so far? Is there a lot of people?

Guest helloooooo

On 9/10/2021 at 5:01 PM, mistermistery said:

Quite a lot earlier. Maybe more now coz Friday night. 

How are the lockers? Are they bigger? My issue with the previous location is that if i come after work, my bag won't fit in the locker unless i crush it.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, Guest helloooooo said:

How are the lockers? Are they bigger? My issue with the previous location is that if i come after work, my bag won't fit in the locker unless i crush it.

Quite spacious, but cant tell the locker difference to be honest.

On 9/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, mistermistery said:

I went to the new TMC , just looked around and see how it looks like now, quite a number of patrons supporting the opening. The place is nice! Quite impressed. 4 or 5 floors? I cant recall. There are 2 floors for maze, 1st floor is for locker and open shower/sauna, pool, smoking area. Impressive choice of location. Left after 30 minutes, just went there to look around ✔️

What is the entrance fee ... is there any changes then before?

Edited by tinkermybutt

Guest Fantastically

Yes, I agree. The new TMC is really fantastically great. The ambient is really really cool. The long wait is definitely worth waiting. Can see that they have put in a lot of effort to create this wonderful saunas for us the LGBT community. 

Guest guest

looks like tmc likes to find places where there are lots of climbing and more climbing. the smoking area is right at the top, same as the old tmc. because owner does not smoke, so put right at the top. 

Guest Lawrence

I would sum up my review of the new TMC in one short sentence:

"TMC is finally worthy of being crowned as Singapore's version of 24开馆 in Tokyo!"

the place is so big and has so many rooms. This is like the 1st ever gay mega sauna complex in Singapore. But yes, so much climbing hahah. Especially from 1st floor to 3rd floor rooms. 

Guest Guest

Too bad nobody need to relax in cold pool.

Guest Teenboi96
On 9/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, Guest guest said:

looks like tmc likes to find places where there are lots of climbing and more climbing. the smoking area is right at the top, same as the old tmc. because owner does not smoke, so put right at the top. 

There’s actually 2 smoking corner now… one is at level 1. Just after the pool. The other one is at the roof garden. 

Guest Teenboi96
On 9/11/2021 at 10:00 AM, Guest Guest said:

Too bad nobody need to relax in cold pool.

Oh, not sure tho… didn’t try it when i was there ystd haha!

Guest guest
On 9/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, MidAge said:

Do they give out condoms and lubes automatically during registration?

sometimes have to ask.

additional set cost S$1.00 per set.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:52 PM, Guest guest said:

fully agree. as in previous post, chinese sayings that change soup, but not medications. what the use?

same shit management, same crowd. sooner of later will close down. no point of changing location. the same crowd only paying less thatn S$20.00 per entry. cannot cover overheads and rental. unless can attract other customers. but looking at available evidences, sure cannot one. don't waste time.

TMC run a business too. If they want to target a certain crowd, why not? Whether they can cover overheads and rental. It’s their problem… so long as they provide what people are looking for, curious how come you are so worried for them? 

had a great time at TMC!
brand new facilities, the maze still smells like new wood and paint!
surprising variety of guys tonight though most tend to be on the heavier side

very friendly and respectful guys there... had a really good time in the steam room (though it got way too hot!) and sauna!

thanks to those i met! ;)

I had visited Ten Men several times pre-Covid and enjoyed it every time. Now I want to go again, so horny, tired of just jerking off and really want some intimate human contact of a hug/cuddle. 

But I'm worried about Covid, especially with number of cases now. Serious question: those of you who go to saunas like Ten Men, what kind of possible and realistic precautions can you take and do take? Do you keep masks on all the time except when sucking off and showering? I guess kissing is a big no-no? (I miss kissing so much!) 

So horny and want to go and suck the uncle cocks there but what's holding me back is that I just can't afford to not work for 2 weeks if quarantined because positive or deemed close contact. And if I pass Covid to my colleagues, I will feel so guilty. They have families to support. So conflicted here. 

On 9/13/2021 at 6:52 AM, hal2 said:

I had visited Ten Men several times pre-Covid and enjoyed it every time. Now I want to go again, so horny, tired of just jerking off and really want some intimate human contact of a hug/cuddle. 

But I'm worried about Covid, especially with number of cases now. Serious question: those of you who go to saunas like Ten Men, what kind of possible and realistic precautions can you take and do take? Do you keep masks on all the time except when sucking off and showering? I guess kissing is a big no-no? (I miss kissing so much!) 

So horny and want to go and suck the uncle cocks there but what's holding me back is that I just can't afford to not work for 2 weeks if quarantined because positive or deemed close contact. And if I pass Covid to my colleagues, I will feel so guilty. They have families to support. So conflicted here. 

Responsible considerations!

Guest guest
On 9/12/2021 at 8:17 AM, tinkermybutt said:

Why do you liked to discredit TMC ...its seem there always a flaw to TMC in your comments. Are you being honest in your comment or being paid by someone to discredit it? 

entirely honest. you been there and you would know about it. not paid by anyone to do it.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:07 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Responsible considerations!

Thank you

Went there on Saturday from about 4.30pm till 8.30. Crowd was great from 6 until about the time I left.

The lockers seem a bit taller with a horizontal metal pole to hang your clothes. The automatic electronic lock is a nice touch.

The steam room is smaller this time. It is L-shaped with a small seating corner that could maybe fit 3 comfortably, right above the part where the steam comes out so it can be very hot. The seats are wooden. The other corner has a column in the middle. I miss the older steam room with the half-length wall where I could put my things on top, and it had a much bigger seating area.

There is a dry sauna right by the entrance to the whole shower/steam room/toilet/pool area, which seats about 4 and has glass/wooden walls so that the entire sauna is in full view. 

The rain showers are all lined up by the corridor right outside the steam room. The water pressure on that day was weak and inconsistent especially when others are showering as well. 

The dipping pool had cool water, but not much of a circulation. I don't think it's supposed to be a jacuzzi. On that day the water seemed moderately dirty as the lights on the side would shine into the water, displaying white floating bits which I wasn't sure was semen or tissue.

The gym has a modest rack of dumbbells, a power rack/cable jungle/bench hybrid, some cardio machines and a few other things I didn't really take notice of. 

There are two maze levels on levels 3 and 4. The rooms were generally modestly sized, some smaller than others, with mattresses on the floor. There are some open spaces in the maze which in the future could be suited for a higher-placed mattress for open play. I also miss some of the rooms in the old TMC where they had higher-placed mattresses, allowing you to fuck standing on the floor. 

There are two gloryholes on level 4 by the toilet, but the spaces are a little tight and the height of the hole is a little low for me (as it was in the previous place). For reference I'm 166cm. The open nature of the gloryholes also means you sometimes get to see who enters the area, which may spoil your experience. 

Didn't really explore the rooftop and movie areas, but agree with what others have mentioned about it.

Crowd on that night seemed younger, leaner/more muscular than the middle-aged, beefier crowd that used to frequent TMC in pre-COVID days. Perhaps the crowd will stabilise over the next few weeks/months. 

The place can only get better over time in my opinion, so that's exciting. Happy that TMC has re-opened to a bigger location and I'll be visiting again soon.

Guest kaypoh
On 9/13/2021 at 6:38 PM, Guest Bae said:

Are chubs/cubs/bears generally not welcome in saunas?

I am sure they will welcome your $$

Whether you will be welcomed by the other customers, depends on how attractive you are.

Two guys can be equally fat/muscular/age whatever, but one can be 100x hotter than the other.

Guest TMC crowd
On 9/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, Guest Bae said:

Are chubs/cubs/bears generally not welcome in saunas?

TMC is awesome for cubs and chubs in general but I always found them quite inclusive and mixed.

In the past they have different theme nights. Chub Chaser nights on Tue is awesome and I think once a month its also naked night… you naturally get more of that genre attending…

My past experience is TMC is good if you like cute and cuddly bears, cubs, chubs and chasers in general.

Keybox is a younger and muscle. 

Shogun is mixed, friendly but on the older side.

That’s just my experience. Could be diff for others.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Guest guest said:

facts would be facts. nothing wrong. maybe you are satisfied and used to the strict ways of doing things. 

Seen Keybox Boss at TMC. What is he doing there since most (about at least 60% of TMC customers are chubs or bears) and TMC customers do not suit his taste. Must be poaching customers or spying there.

This 'I have seen the Keybox boss at TMC" (or other saunas) bumps up every third week in any of the sauna threads.

Simple logic tells you that sauna owners would frequent their competitors and distribute marketing materials of their own sauna in side the dark maze and dark steam room or maybe give real life experience to these places what a real good fuck is that you may better get in their own sauna... (Irony alert!)

There are (guest) people who just have some grudges with the sauna owners or saunas, probably because they got bans in certain or all saunas. It are just rumours that sauna owners visit competitor sauna place and are repeated over time.

@G_M Dear GM, can we throw all these allegations on any sauna bosses visiting competitor saunas into the flaming room?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter