Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
On 9/13/2021 at 5:46 PM, Guest TMC crowd said:

TMC is awesome for cubs and chubs in general but I always found them quite inclusive and mixed.

In the past they have different theme nights. Chub Chaser nights on Tue is awesome and I think once a month its also naked night… you naturally get more of that genre attending…

My past experience is TMC is good if you like cute and cuddly bears, cubs, chubs and chasers in general.

Keybox is a younger and muscle. 

Shogun is mixed, friendly but on the older side.

That’s just my experience. Could be diff for others.

This is heaven to me

TMC is the sauna most friendly to the bear/cub/chub crowd. I don't know if people adhere to the chub/chaser nights on Tuesday. Nude nights are every Saturday from 6.30pm onwards, think there's a second night for it but I can't remember when.

On 9/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, Guest Bae said:

Are chubs/cubs/bears generally not welcome in saunas?

On 9/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, singalion said:

This 'I have seen the Keybox boss at TMC" (or other saunas) bumps up every third week in any of the sauna threads.

Simple logic tells you that sauna owners would frequent their competitors and distribute marketing materials of their own sauna in side the dark maze and dark steam room or maybe give real life experience to these places what a real good fuck is that you may better get in their own sauna... (Irony alert!)

There are (guest) people who just have some grudges with the sauna owners or saunas, probably because they got bans in certain or all saunas. It are just rumours that sauna owners visit competitor sauna place and are repeated over time.

@G_M Dear GM, can we throw all these allegations on any sauna bosses visiting competitor saunas into the flaming room?

Sorry, I really don't care if the boss goes to which saunas.

I can only say that there are people who support these establishment and maybe,...just maybe these poison pens are being "paid" to do the dirty job of writing good / bad comments about each other saunas, just to win curry puff points.

Or it could be the works of zealous supporters who wants to win curry puff points from the bosses. Who knows.

All these dirty tactic had happened before. The last time was one of the partner of now defunct Absolute spa writing bad comments about other sauna until our @HendryTan caught him. These people are just being competitive and 输不起 because business was affected, by the competitor/s.

The members eyes are bright and they can see for themselves.  Say what you want about the various saunas, they will still have their own supporters. 

I don't need to do anything. Everything will goes back to normal over time.

Guest CanGo
On 9/14/2021 at 3:19 AM, Chubby92 said:

Anyone know if unvaccinated can go?

Yes, unvaccinated can go provided you go to the approved rapid test center to test and that test result is only valid for 24 hour. So theoretically the test result entitle you to  go into sauna with payment to cure your horniness for 2 days 

Moh press release from here 

https://www.moh.gov.sg/docs/librariesprovider5/2019-ncov/vds-advisory_final_for-circulation_with-logo_v1469e6f522ac747a58afd69b19571d573.pdf

See this part  

c. Has a negative result on a pre-event test (PET) by an MOH-approved COVID-19 Test Provider in the past 24 hours, covering the duration of the stipulated activity. 

If not sure, call the MOH covid 19 hotline. No need to say you are horny and wanna to go to sauna to piak piak or tio piak piak. Can say wanna to go to restaurant with this pre event testing, not sure how it works so call Moh Covid 19 hotline to ask 

On the day that I went, counter staff were happy to keep providing me with additional sets of lube and condoms. There are no lube/condom dispensers in rooms. I'm aware that in the old TMC the staff used to be reluctant to provide beyond 2 sets of lube/condom. I bring my own condoms for my preference when topping.

Toilets with hoses are available on each floor, two stalls each. 

Apparently the dipping pool is supposed to be a hot pool which is now in operation according to their Telegram channel. Still no idea if it has a jacuzzi function.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:55 PM, Guest guest said:

sometimes have to ask.

additional set cost S$1.00 per set.

Its shameful...they ( Sauna operators ) get it for free from AFA singaporem but sell to patrons.

All gay establishments can get free condoms.

FREE CONDOMS!

CNY-2018-Web-1.jpg?w=1500

Notice: Processing and deliveries of orders will be delayed due to the COVID-19 situation.

Action for AIDS (AfA) is giving away free condoms to anyone who wants them in efforts to increase awareness of the need to practice safer sex.

With a donation of $20 to AfA, which includes administrative, handling and shipping fees, a box of 144 condoms can be delivered right to your doorstep.

When used consistently and correctly, condoms are highly effective in preventing the spread of HIV so ACT NOW!

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Download order form (PDF).
  2. Complete, scan and mail it to us at donate@afa.org.sg to place an order.
  3. You will receive a confirmation email.
  4. Condoms are delivered through the mail (Singapore only).
  5. Enjoy!

Condom-Delivery1.pdf (afa.org.sg)

Guest aMazing
On 9/12/2021 at 8:51 PM, Gonzo said:

YAY. can reach from outram park mrt and direct bus also.

I do like the electronic lock in TMC, so cool. I believe they are the first saunas and only one using this high tech electronic key.

The dipped pool is up. I really enjoy dipping at that cosy ambient .

Tonight will be heading down to their skin night.  

Guest guest
On 9/15/2021 at 2:41 AM, LoveCum said:

Its shameful...they ( Sauna operators ) get it for free from AFA singaporem but sell to patrons.

All gay establishments can get free condoms.

FREE CONDOMS!

CNY-2018-Web-1.jpg?w=1500

Notice: Processing and deliveries of orders will be delayed due to the COVID-19 situation.

Action for AIDS (AfA) is giving away free condoms to anyone who wants them in efforts to increase awareness of the need to practice safer sex.

With a donation of $20 to AfA, which includes administrative, handling and shipping fees, a box of 144 condoms can be delivered right to your doorstep.

When used consistently and correctly, condoms are highly effective in preventing the spread of HIV so ACT NOW!

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Download order form (PDF).
  2. Complete, scan and mail it to us at donate@afa.org.sg to place an order.
  3. You will receive a confirmation email.
  4. Condoms are delivered through the mail (Singapore only).
  5. Enjoy!

Condom-Delivery1.pdf (afa.org.sg)

tinkermybutt: -> see, another tmc guests said that tmc sold additional sets of condoms and lubricant for S$1.00 per set.  this is definitely not bias, sour or prejudice. only you say get free. did you earn as that the gm of blowing wind said curry puff points at tmc or you earn condom and lubricant points at tmc by being their lanky dog there? common, don't cheapen yourself over S$1.00 worth of condoms and lubricant. 

On 9/15/2021 at 12:40 PM, Guest guest said:

wa, tmc so very in the red !! soon would be in the red as enforcement officers would be there to do their jobs. good luck. don't say never warn you.

Ok noted. I wear my mask properly and all times unless eat/drink/smoke. I worry more for the other establishments intead

Here’s a weird story, my first and only time at TMC. it was back in feb 2020, on the last day of my vacation in SG. i’ve read about TMC here alot so might as well try as i am excited to try the rooftop lounge area. so i got to the front desk, and this cute almost bald guy similar to every japanese bear like gay dudes are the one serving me. I gotta say, comparing TMC with my closed down sauna club due to police raid back at my hometown, TMC got nothing on it so i was a but disappointed. when i went in there, there’s 2 patrons always standing by next to the locker room near the stairs to the bathroom and feel like they are checking out everyone. after changing i went up the stairs and there are several rooms right by the stair in a very lit space where everyone below can see you if you go in with someone. so i just wonder to the maze, not many people around and i bump into these old uncle who start to pull me to go to a room. i am picky but not that picky so i thought why not. Then he lead me out in from the maze and into the open room by the stairs where the patrons saw us get into the room. i was super embarrassed but also feel kinda kinky by that act, like he deliberately trying to show off to everybody he just got fresh meat. we go in, kinda do some foreplay and whatnot and after i think it’s time to do the deed, he just said stop and only wanting to hug, which is nice but also not what i came here for. So after a few minutes of just laying and getting hug, i told him i’ll head out. me getting back to the maze so i might as well look for a way to rooftop, but then i bump into the uncle again and realize he’s stalking me so i kinda play cat and mouse game where i try to run away and hide while looking for door to the rooftop area. at one point i even hide in some corner that’s so dark not moving hoping the darkness becomes me, buttt he caught me so i guess it’s dark for me but not that dark for him. he is very persistent and even back me up in a hallway and pressed his body against mind trying to finger me while a few spectators walk by. by that time i’ve had enough so i squirm my way out told him no several times and went back downstairs to ask for a way to the rooftops but the patron said there’s no rooftop, so i was even more confused and disappointed. so i decided to check out the tv room, and then heading to the sauna area. it is happening, some guys are blatantly fucking while everyone watch, by that time i’ve already got blue balls and starting to get hungry so decided to went back to the maze and found someone to suck me off in the middle of the open mattress room. seems like no one is really using the rooms for privacy. Didn’t get to use the condom and lube so after i pack up, i just put it in someone’s open locker.

Guest Cliente
On 9/15/2021 at 2:50 PM, Carpenter said:

Here’s a weird story, my first and only time at TMC. it was back in feb 2020, on the last day of my vacation in SG. i’ve read about TMC here alot so might as well try as i am excited to try the rooftop lounge area....Didn’t get to use the condom and lube so after i pack up, i just put it in someone’s open locker.

Wow...sounds more like a real life Pac man adventure , cornered here & there until final escape 🤤😓...poor thing. Anyway that's all in the past, next time round can try their new snakes & ladders cruise 🤣🤣🤣.

Guest Sauna Goer
On 9/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, Guest aMazing said:

I do like the electronic lock in TMC, so cool. I believe they are the first saunas and only one using this high tech electronic key.

The dipped pool is up. I really enjoy dipping at that cosy ambient .

Tonight will be heading down to their skin night.  

Actually One Seven was the first to use the electronic lock system (for lockers) back in 2011/2012 Just tap to lock & unlock!!.. But I noticed most of the time, customers have problem with it!

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Guest Locked
On 9/15/2021 at 4:58 PM, Guest Sauna Goer said:

Actually One Seven was the first to use the electronic lock system (for lockers) back in 2011/2012 Just tap to lock & unlock!!.. But I noticed most of the time, customers have problem with it!

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Like leaving the device in the locker and then locking it ☹️. Like what I did today ...

Guest Sauna Goer
On 9/15/2021 at 5:05 PM, Guest Locked said:

Like leaving the device in the locker and then locking it ☹️. Like what I did today ...

Nope, becoz you need to "tap" to lock it, & tap to unlock it!.. So if you accidentally leave the device inside your locker, you can still open your locker ahhh!!.. & then take it out from your locker & tap to lock!.. Eazy Breezy! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Visited last night! LOVE IT! I must give credit to TMC boss who have invested much into this business and keep it alive during this difficult time.

It is really very refreshing and among all that the other has shared.. I really love the fully equipped Gym. There is a all-in-one equipment with bench, wide range of dumbbells, 3 x treadmills. (Wonder can train in nude or not).

Love the rectangular shape hot pool (yes, agreed not so that hot and the pressure from the jets are not as big).

There are 2 levels of dark room and maze and that is kind of refreshing as well.

So for those who want to clock your exercise steps or work on cardio.. you may visit.. A total of 4 floors for you to explore. Can be tiring for those older uncles as I see many of them struggling.

On 9/16/2021 at 6:32 PM, manehiso said:

Where exactly is the new location of TMC? 

From outram park station exit H where Dorsett Hotel is and walk to the right towards the next bus stop (where Jean Yip loft is) from the bus stop outside exit H. You will spot some buildings on the road side between these 2 bus stop points. TMC is in on of these buildings from my understanding. 

Edited by mantin30
Walk to the right instead of left

On 9/16/2021 at 7:34 PM, mantin30 said:

From outram park station exit H where Dorsett Hotel is and walk to the left towards the next bus stop (where Jean Yip loft is) from the bus stop outside exit H. You will spot some buildings on the road side between these 2 bus stop points. TMC is in on of these buildings from my understanding. 

New location already?

On 9/16/2021 at 7:33 PM, Since u r here said:

Not many customers leh…..

whilst the movie rm and hygiene is impeccable , still abit boring

With the recent spike of covid cases, many will think twice before going, I guess.

I heard that MOH will not disclose details for the public if there is new cases like the person's informations and places they have visited. But I'm sure our company will require us to show the trace together alert or warning notifications in case we need to SHN or LOA. Then company will know where we have been....

Guest Guest
On 9/16/2021 at 8:07 PM, mantin30 said:

Yup. They have moved from previous location at pagoda street.

TMC relocated to 323 new bridge road.  2 mins walk from Outram MRT , H exit.

On 9/16/2021 at 7:34 PM, mantin30 said:

From outram park station exit H where Dorsett Hotel is and walk to the left towards the next bus stop (where Jean Yip loft is) from the bus stop outside exit H. You will spot some buildings on the road side between these 2 bus stop points. TMC is in on of these buildings from my understanding. 

Thx for your constructive reply..! 

Guest Oh well

Visited for the first time earlier with a friend, used to go to keybox all the time. While the locker and shower areas were very well-done and place was spanking new, there were certain stuff that soured our experience somewhat:

- there are no hooks in the rooms to hang your towel/mask. We went to 3 different rooms and all had bare walls.

- no lube is provided in the rooms? No wonder we didn't hear anyone else fucking. We brought our own lube but I don't think everyone does? Perhaps I'm wrong lah haha my friend was saying maybe people don't really go there to fuck.

- condoms weren't provided at front counter. Shouldn't they advocate for safe sex?

- I personally didn't appreciate the mattresses on the floor but we only went to 3 rooms on the 2nd level; maybe some of the rooms on the other floors have platforms la.

- the water pressure at the shower area ranged from barely ok (when no one else is showering) to downright measly (when all occupied).

- front counter wanted to charge me $1 for a change of towel. I'm not asking for an extra piece, just wanted to change it because my previous towel was covering my cum-stained body after boinking like homo bunnies... I don't want to wipe my face or clean body with the same towel after I shower. It's just a dollar la but I think at least one change should be comp? I'd have paid for it but I really didn't feel like looking for my friend to borrow it because I left my wallet in my car (but this part is really my problem la haha).

Overall great reno and it's indeed a nice effort from the management, but I think if they're not gonna address the above issues, I'll stick to keybox.

It's the little details that matter, and these little details really tainted my experience. Quite sure my friend felt the same way too.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, Guest guest said:

tinkermybutt: -> see, another tmc guests said that tmc sold additional sets of condoms and lubricant for S$1.00 per set.  this is definitely not bias, sour or prejudice. only you say get free. did you earn as that the gm of blowing wind said curry puff points at tmc or you earn condom and lubricant points at tmc by being their lanky dog there? common, don't cheapen yourself over S$1.00 worth of condoms and lubricant. 

Whoa ... you jump at every opportunity to discredit TMC, that shows how pathetic and despicable you are. I dont mind paying $1 for an extra condom and lubricant for a convenient of safe and good fun. If you are not happy just brought your own condom, what do you say?

Edited by tinkermybutt

Guest Guest
On 9/17/2021 at 8:17 AM, Guest guest said:

see, another sour complain by another person against tmc.

so therefore this is genuine and truth.

tmc no hope already.

You must be blind or your English got problem. He said have to pay $1 for towel. He did not mentioned have to pay for condoms. Dun be a shit stirrer. 

On 9/17/2021 at 1:30 AM, Guest Oh well said:

- there are no hooks in the rooms to hang your towel/mask. We went to 3 different rooms and all had bare walls.

- no lube is provided in the rooms? No wonder we didn't hear anyone else fucking. We brought our own lube but I don't think everyone does? Perhaps I'm wrong lah haha my friend was saying maybe people don't really go there to fuck.

- condoms weren't provided at front counter. Shouldn't they advocate for safe sex?

there r @  front counter!!  Foc!

but true tht there r  no hooks but can be easily install

got Fuckg! altough the time i visited is just a wkday

Guest LULZ SRSLY
On 9/17/2021 at 8:03 PM, Since u r here said:

there r @  front counter!!  Foc!

Imagine about to enter then

shit, no protection! Need to go counter take! Let me kill the boner first then I go down and take ok?

Anticlimactic or not you tell me.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:49 PM, Guest LULZ SRSLY said:

shit, no protection! Need to go counter take! Let me kill the boner first then I go down and take ok?

Take condoms first before entering the rooms then.. Simple, isn't it? 

On 9/16/2021 at 12:30 PM, Guest Oh well said:

Visited for the first time earlier with a friend, used to go to keybox all the time. While the locker and shower areas were very well-done and place was spanking new, there were certain stuff that soured our experience somewhat:

- I personally didn't appreciate the mattresses on the floor but we only went to 3 rooms on the 2nd level; maybe some of the rooms on the other floors have platforms la.

- the water pressure at the shower area ranged from barely ok (when no one else is showering) to downright measly (when all occupied).

- front counter wanted to charge me $1 for a change of towel. I'm not asking for an extra piece, just wanted to change it because my previous towel was covering my cum-stained body after boinking like homo bunnies... I don't want to wipe my face or clean body with the same towel after I shower. It's just a dollar la but I think at least one change should be comp? I'd have paid for it but I really didn't feel like looking for my friend to borrow it because I left my wallet in my car (but this part is really my problem la haha).

Overall great reno and it's indeed a nice effort from the management, but I think if they're not gonna address the above issues, I'll stick to keybox.

It's the little details that matter, and these little details really tainted my experience. Quite sure my friend felt the same way too.

I also think that your complaints are a bit petty.  If little details matter so much to you, it may be that you cannot find big details.  

From what I read, it seems that the new TMC is a good sauna.  I was hoping to visit it in a next trip to SG to remember the good times at the old Absolute, but since it now moved, I might be able instead to create good memories at the new TMC.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:49 PM, Guest LULZ SRSLY said:

Like what manehiso mentioned too, whenever entering a sauna and as a person who believed in protectn, i will alwys collect it first upon entrance

For those who wanna join as member, u need a few days for them to process it…. I didnt knw that in adv

https://form.jotform.com/202740533971454

On 9/17/2021 at 1:30 AM, Guest Oh well said:

Thanks for the info

On 9/17/2021 at 12:55 PM, Geekybutt said:

How much are the entry fees over the various days? Can't seem to find a price chart on their website.

$15 sgd for non member, if u r member its $12 sgd. You can join as at their website and its free of charge.

Edited by tinkermybutt

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter