Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

On 9/16/2021 at 6:32 PM, manehiso said:

Where exactly is the new location of TMC? 

From outram park station exit H where Dorsett Hotel is and walk to the right towards the next bus stop (where Jean Yip loft is) from the bus stop outside exit H. You will spot some buildings on the road side between these 2 bus stop points. TMC is in on of these buildings from my understanding. 

Edited by mantin30
Walk to the right instead of left

On 9/16/2021 at 7:34 PM, mantin30 said:

From outram park station exit H where Dorsett Hotel is and walk to the left towards the next bus stop (where Jean Yip loft is) from the bus stop outside exit H. You will spot some buildings on the road side between these 2 bus stop points. TMC is in on of these buildings from my understanding. 

New location already?

On 9/16/2021 at 7:33 PM, Since u r here said:

Not many customers leh…..

whilst the movie rm and hygiene is impeccable , still abit boring

With the recent spike of covid cases, many will think twice before going, I guess.

I heard that MOH will not disclose details for the public if there is new cases like the person's informations and places they have visited. But I'm sure our company will require us to show the trace together alert or warning notifications in case we need to SHN or LOA. Then company will know where we have been....

On 9/16/2021 at 7:34 PM, mantin30 said:

From outram park station exit H where Dorsett Hotel is and walk to the left towards the next bus stop (where Jean Yip loft is) from the bus stop outside exit H. You will spot some buildings on the road side between these 2 bus stop points. TMC is in on of these buildings from my understanding. 

Thx for your constructive reply..! 

Visited for the first time earlier with a friend, used to go to keybox all the time. While the locker and shower areas were very well-done and place was spanking new, there were certain stuff that soured our experience somewhat:

- there are no hooks in the rooms to hang your towel/mask. We went to 3 different rooms and all had bare walls.

- no lube is provided in the rooms? No wonder we didn't hear anyone else fucking. We brought our own lube but I don't think everyone does? Perhaps I'm wrong lah haha my friend was saying maybe people don't really go there to fuck.

- condoms weren't provided at front counter. Shouldn't they advocate for safe sex?

- I personally didn't appreciate the mattresses on the floor but we only went to 3 rooms on the 2nd level; maybe some of the rooms on the other floors have platforms la.

- the water pressure at the shower area ranged from barely ok (when no one else is showering) to downright measly (when all occupied).

- front counter wanted to charge me $1 for a change of towel. I'm not asking for an extra piece, just wanted to change it because my previous towel was covering my cum-stained body after boinking like homo bunnies... I don't want to wipe my face or clean body with the same towel after I shower. It's just a dollar la but I think at least one change should be comp? I'd have paid for it but I really didn't feel like looking for my friend to borrow it because I left my wallet in my car (but this part is really my problem la haha).

Overall great reno and it's indeed a nice effort from the management, but I think if they're not gonna address the above issues, I'll stick to keybox.

It's the little details that matter, and these little details really tainted my experience. Quite sure my friend felt the same way too.

On 9/16/2021 at 6:30 PM, Guest Oh well said:

Visited for the first time earlier with a friend, used to go to keybox all the time. While the locker and shower areas were very well-done and place was spanking new, there were certain stuff that soured our experience somewhat:

- there are no hooks in the rooms to hang your towel/mask. We went to 3 different rooms and all had bare walls.

- no lube is provided in the rooms? No wonder we didn't hear anyone else fucking. We brought our own lube but I don't think everyone does? Perhaps I'm wrong lah haha my friend was saying maybe people don't really go there to fuck.

- condoms weren't provided at front counter. Shouldn't they advocate for safe sex?

- I personally didn't appreciate the mattresses on the floor but we only went to 3 rooms on the 2nd level; maybe some of the rooms on the other floors have platforms la.

- the water pressure at the shower area ranged from barely ok (when no one else is showering) to downright measly (when all occupied).

- front counter wanted to charge me $1 for a change of towel. I'm not asking for an extra piece, just wanted to change it because my previous towel was covering my cum-stained body after boinking like homo bunnies... I don't want to wipe my face or clean body with the same towel after I shower. It's just a dollar la but I think at least one change should be comp? I'd have paid for it but I really didn't feel like looking for my friend to borrow it because I left my wallet in my car (but this part is really my problem la haha).

Overall great reno and it's indeed a nice effort from the management, but I think if they're not gonna address the above issues, I'll stick to keybox.

It's the little details that matter, and these little details really tainted my experience. Quite sure my friend felt the same way too.

see, another sour complain by another person against tmc.

so therefore this is genuine and truth.

tmc no hope already.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, Guest guest said:

tinkermybutt: -> see, another tmc guests said that tmc sold additional sets of condoms and lubricant for S$1.00 per set.  this is definitely not bias, sour or prejudice. only you say get free. did you earn as that the gm of blowing wind said curry puff points at tmc or you earn condom and lubricant points at tmc by being their lanky dog there? common, don't cheapen yourself over S$1.00 worth of condoms and lubricant. 

Whoa ... you jump at every opportunity to discredit TMC, that shows how pathetic and despicable you are. I dont mind paying $1 for an extra condom and lubricant for a convenient of safe and good fun. If you are not happy just brought your own condom, what do you say?

Edited by tinkermybutt

Guest Guest
On 9/17/2021 at 8:17 AM, Guest guest said:

see, another sour complain by another person against tmc.

so therefore this is genuine and truth.

tmc no hope already.

You must be blind or your English got problem. He said have to pay $1 for towel. He did not mentioned have to pay for condoms. Dun be a shit stirrer. 

On 9/17/2021 at 1:30 AM, Guest Oh well said:

there r @  front counter!!  Foc!

but true tht there r  no hooks but can be easily install

got Fuckg! altough the time i visited is just a wkday

Guest LULZ SRSLY
On 9/17/2021 at 8:03 PM, Since u r here said:

there r @  front counter!!  Foc!

Imagine about to enter then

shit, no protection! Need to go counter take! Let me kill the boner first then I go down and take ok?

Anticlimactic or not you tell me.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:49 PM, Guest LULZ SRSLY said:

shit, no protection! Need to go counter take! Let me kill the boner first then I go down and take ok?

Take condoms first before entering the rooms then.. Simple, isn't it? 

On 9/16/2021 at 12:30 PM, Guest Oh well said:

I also think that your complaints are a bit petty.  If little details matter so much to you, it may be that you cannot find big details.  

From what I read, it seems that the new TMC is a good sauna.  I was hoping to visit it in a next trip to SG to remember the good times at the old Absolute, but since it now moved, I might be able instead to create good memories at the new TMC.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:49 PM, Guest LULZ SRSLY said:

Like what manehiso mentioned too, whenever entering a sauna and as a person who believed in protectn, i will alwys collect it first upon entrance

For those who wanna join as member, u need a few days for them to process it…. I didnt knw that in adv

https://form.jotform.com/202740533971454

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter