Pulse  Clinic

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

On 11/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, MimiChub said:

I fail to comprehend the co-relation between my post and the need to have my eyes checked. Nevertheless, thank you for the unnecessary concern bestowed upon my ocular health. I advise you do the same based on your response to my post. Have a great weekend ahead!

On 10/30/2021 at 1:32 AM, G_M said:

Hello, Are you blind?

Cannot see the topic title. No Ads Allow?

You missed means missed. 

1 warning point.

On 11/5/2021 at 3:55 PM, MimiChub said:

anyone going this evening?

Went TMC around 5:30 yesterday for their skin night. 
it was so happening, probably the best I have experienced with TMC so far.

It was so many people that the level maze was actually packed. 
can see a lot of touching and sucking along the hallway. Especially at the glory hole.. it was packed with lots of actions!

Overall very good experience and heard they will start operating till next day morning for weekend on 11 Nov onwards.

On 11/7/2021 at 11:36 AM, potato said:

can see a lot of touching and sucking along the hallway. Especially at the glory hole.. it was packed with lots of actions!

Overall very good experience and heard they will start operating till next day morning for weekend on 11 Nov onwards.

tomorow monday have takers ??? wanna go noon ..

Guest Curious
On 11/7/2021 at 11:36 AM, potato said:

Oh really?  TMC having over night till the next morning starting this coming 12 Nov, Friday? 

Wow, I have been waiting for this moment since at their old premises. 

I do love their new location. So comfortable and relax. 

On 11/8/2021 at 1:19 AM, Guest Curious said:

Oh really?  TMC having over night till the next morning starting this coming 12 Nov, Friday? 

Wow, I have been waiting for this moment since at their old premises. 

I do love their new location. So comfortable and relax. 

Already updated on their website

E08E0115-B94D-4324-8A84-B892CE265E68.jpeg

It was my first time to Tenmen yesterday since they moved to the new location. Was quite wowed by the facilities and the overall vibes of the place. 5 levels of bliss! Electronic lockers, pretty futuristic I must say. Everything is clean and new. Mazes on both levels were huge and lots of cubicles to get naughty in. Though it gets real dark at several spots in the mazes. Rammed into walls a couple of times! Heh. Awesome outdoor space at the top level! Huge, glitzy and well-maintained gym! Must have cost a bomb to renovate the place I bet. Fairly crowded when I was there at around 6pm. Left at around 8pm. Mostly mature cubs/chubs. A couple of slim twinks. A couple of lean/average bod guys. 

Now on to a couple of cons. Shower area is not exactly well-placed. With shower water splashing on me everytime I walk by to the smoking area. Heh. And the hanging hooks for towels were all taken up by guys who went into the steam room. So it's hard to figure out where to put my towel while showering. Had to wait around awkwardly for an available hanging hook before I could shower. And the stairs. Omg the stairs. It's like climbing Batu Caves stairs to get to the mazes and upper levels. Heh. Fortunately enough i still have the strength to climb up and down. But after a while, it gets tiresome. Pity those with mobility issues. 

Overall, had a pretty good time. Might visit again soon! 

Edited by Magenta_Lilies

Guest nicebut

other facilities are nice but i really dont like how dark the rooms are and how the mattresses are on the floor..and not on elevated platform or bed frame. also no TP in the cabins. :/ 

Just went ard 5-7pm today. First time at the new location. All I can say is wow, this is close as 24 kaikan ueno in terms of layout, missing the beds in large spaces. Really enjoyed the heated pool, altho the jets could use more pressure. Also somehow managed to hook up with someone eventhough I mistook our 'roles'. Pleasant surprise.

On 11/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Since u r here said:

Now gd as 24hrs…. Can rival the rest

2be124_fcdc8dfc394040cb8b110a55569cf5ef~

New Operating Hours

• Sunday to Thurs (12pm to 11pm)
  • Friday & Saturday (12pm to 8am next day)
  • Public Holiday Eve (12pm to 8am next day)
  • Wef 8 November 2021

Looks good. Don’t have to watch the clock anymore next time on weekends for me!

On 11/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, Magenta_Lilies said:

It was my first time to Tenmen yesterday since they moved to the new location. Was quite wowed by the facilities and the overall vibes of the place. 5 levels of bliss! Electronic lockers, pretty futuristic I must say. Everything is clean and new. Mazes on both levels were huge and lots of cubicles to get naughty in. Though it gets real dark at several spots in the mazes. Rammed into walls a couple of times! Heh. Awesome outdoor space at the top level! Huge, glitzy and well-maintained gym! Must have cost a bomb to renovate the place I bet. Fairly crowded when I was there at around 6pm. Left at around 8pm. Mostly mature cubs/chubs. A couple of slim twinks. A couple of lean/average bod guys. 

Now on to a couple of cons. Shower area is not exactly well-placed. With shower water splashing on me everytime I walk by to the smoking area. Heh. And the hanging hooks for towels were all taken up by guys who went into the steam room. So it's hard to figure out where to put my towel while showering. Had to wait around awkwardly for an available hanging hook before I could shower. And the stairs. Omg the stairs. It's like climbing Batu Caves stairs to get to the mazes and upper levels. Heh. Fortunately enough i still have the strength to climb up and down. But after a while, it gets tiresome. Pity those with mobility issues. 

Tbh, When HOOK opened this year,

I remember they have the exact staircase as Ten Men...& seeing guys walk up & dn the stairs... like catwalk or runway... lol all super fit

Over at Ten Men... I remember I could take it, only the last flight of stairs to the roof then I started panting

So to be fair,

Ten Men & HOOK is a gd place if u are into stairs climbing

On 11/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, Magenta_Lilies said:

Honestly, it wasn't Batu Caves for me but Genting Highlands.

I wtd to setup a shop outside the maze selling Condoms at 10cents a piece & then hold a SIGN saying: "why get stuck in traffic getting a condom when u get one here?"

Kidding

On 11/8/2021 at 11:54 PM, zksprk said:

Just went ard 5-7pm today. First time at the new location. All I can say is wow, this is close as 24 kaikan ueno in terms of layout, missing the beds in large spaces. Really enjoyed the heated pool, altho the jets could use more pressure. Also somehow managed to hook up with someone eventhough I mistook our 'roles'. Pleasant surprise.

I think there’s a large bed at level 4 if I’m not wrong. So far haven’t seen anyone use it yet. 

On 11/9/2021 at 4:52 PM, Guest scared cold said:

are you allowed to wear a tshirt inside or do you have to be naked with only a towel wrapping your lower body?

Usually no T-shirt allowed. you can either wrap a towel, wear an undies or have to be totally naked depends on the theme of the day. 

On 11/8/2021 at 8:28 PM, Guest nicebut said:

other facilities are nice but i really dont like how dark the rooms are and how the mattresses are on the floor..and not on elevated platform or bed frame. also no TP in the cabins. 😕

TP as in toilet papers?!! No TP inside rooms?

OMG🥵🥵🥵, how are the users going to clean up after their fun? I can understand if she is a newcomer but WTF - she has been around since prehistoric sauna time & still overlook such basic details like 😅

Was planning to give them another chance on their 1st overnight opening but looking at all the cons that were written, think I will give it a miss.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:17 AM, Guest Patron said:

TP as in toilet papers?!! No TP inside rooms?

OMG🥵🥵🥵, how are the users going to clean up after their fun? I can understand if she is a newcomer but WTF - she has been around since prehistoric sauna time & still overlook such basic details like 😅

Was planning to give them another chance on their 1st overnight opening but looking at all the cons that were written, think I will give it a miss.

Have toilet paper ah, like they even provide spare roll of toilet paper in each cabin LMAO. It’s way more than enough. 

On 11/7/2021 at 6:51 PM, Magenta_Lilies said:

And the stairs. Omg the stairs. It's like climbing Batu Caves stairs to get to the mazes and upper levels. Heh. Fortunately enough i still have the strength to climb up and down. But after a while, it gets tiresome. Pity those with mobility issues. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:23 AM, 30yochinese said:

Over at Ten Men... I remember I could take it, only the last flight of stairs to the roof then I started panting

This must be a civil way to discourage old folks from attending,  much better than make them pay exorbitant entry fees.

On the positive side, this could encourage  the SMART old folks to start working out their legs, to show that they can keep up with the younger guys climbing up and down the stairs. 

On 11/12/2021 at 9:43 AM, oldies-lover said:

Planning to go this afternoon

Is the new location hard to find??

Not difficult, just outside Outram park MRT station only ah.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:41 AM, LeanMature said:

What is the limit of patrons allowed to enter ? 

I would not like to queue too long or until outside the entrance. 

haven’t experienced the need to queue even during peak hours

but I think at least 50 pax?

On 11/12/2021 at 1:35 PM, MidAge said:

May i know for nude theme, must be nude everywhere, level 1-5? Even using gym?

Only need to be nude when entering level 3 onwards. Still can put on towels or undies at gym :)

On 11/12/2021 at 2:43 PM, potato said:

Not difficult, just outside Outram park MRT station only ah.

haven’t experienced the need to queue even during peak hours

but I think at least 50 pax?

Only need to be nude when entering level 3 onwards. Still can put on towels or undies at gym :)

Leave towel where?

Guest Hotpotato
On 11/12/2021 at 11:14 PM, manehiso said:

It's very hot..! 

The last time I went, it was only mildly hot. That's why I prefer to go back to Keybox. The Jacuzzi is strong and the water is fat meltingly hot that need to be at least 40C.

Guest Planted

I like the previous rooftop where there's lots of plants.

Not for the concealment, I like to exhibit LOL. But gives it the resort kind of feel.

Or those fish tanks at Shogun roof top are also quite relaxing.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter