Male HQ

Ten Men's Club Sauna (No Ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
On 1/24/2022 at 7:02 PM, TEY2005 said:

Long time never go liao. Think reckons a visit this weekend. But the carpark is always full leh….

U can park elsewhere n take a train or bus down. It's very convenient. Train will outram MRT, exit H. 2 mins walk only.

On 1/27/2022 at 12:13 PM, Rafayel85 said:

This is my story.

Last night was a nude night and it was the first time that I visited TMC at their new location. Previously, I visited the old TMC once in a while. I brought a bottom friend (25 y.o) yesterday who was curious about saunas. We arrived at 5.20pm right before the nude night begins. We explored the new building from Level 1 to Level 5.

We love the open shower and the hot pool. It's not a jacuzzi but just a hot pool. We soaked for 15 mins and we left to explore the next level. The gym is located on Level 2. Nothing much.

Level 3 & 4 are the dark maze and Level 4 will be open on Wednesday, Friday to Sunday since it will be crowded. Level 5 is the TV area and the outdoor garden.

We went to the toilet at Level 5 which is at the back of the TV room. There are two rooms which you can use to have some action.

When I exited the toilet, I saw my friend making out with a guy. My friend told me to wait outside in the TV room. The guy pulled my hand and wanted me to join the fun but I said sorry, you guys go ahead.

The nude night begins!

We kept our towels at the locker and immediately proceeded to Level 3 and 4. We walked along the dark maze and kept touching other guys nipples, stomach, dick, and ass. There was this one particular hot guy. Tall, nice body, nice chest and long cut dick (maybe malay). I and my friend sandwiched him. My friend was busy sucking him while I was caressing his chest and ass. I got to play with his dick and he played with mine.

Next, my friend and I decided to make out publicly in the maze, knowing it would pull other guys to join us. It happened and we attracted other guys. Malays, Indians, Ang Mohs, and Chinese. All of us were busy hugging, taking turns nipple and dick sucking for about 30 - 40 minutes. A guy who was playing with my dick asked me to fuck him. It was hottttt!

Suddenly out of nowhere, this hot dude came which caught my attention. Nice hair, nice chest, nice body, nice uncut dick with narrowed pointed dick head, and cute ass. I cannot stop worshipping his body and dick. I caress him from his neck to his chest, nipple, dick, and ass. I went down on him and gave him a deep throat. I enjoyed myself. He played with my dick with others taking turns to suck him. 

After that, all of us stop and take a break. After some time, we went back to the maze and we bumped into the same hot dude with the uncut dick. Again, I caress him and to be honest, I don't want to stop. My friend went down and sucked his dick and mine. It was really hot. But unfortunately, someone disturbed our session and that hot dude left. What a bummer.

Whoever the hot dude is, thank you for the evening. I tried to find him on all floors after the session but I couldn't locate him. Maybe he already left or go somewhere else. I thought of exchanging contacts with him, but it's okay. Maybe next time.

We went to the next level and had a short session with someone else. My friend got fucked in the maze and I'm sure he had fun. After that, we decided to head to the shower to clean ourselves and left the place for dinner.

Overall, I and my friend had so much of fun at the new TMC. It's clean, huge and fresh. We did not regret spending four hours in there. We will be back soon to TMC for more action.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. How would you compare your experiences with hook and keybox tho, vibe wise? That’s provided you have been to hook and keybox. 

I’m in by no means trying to stir shit. I just wanna find out if I’ll like going to TMC. 

Guest Mary

This is my story.

Last night was a nude night and it was the first time that I visited TMC at their new location. Previously, I visited the old TMC once in a while. I brought a bottom friend (25 y.o) yesterday who was curious about saunas. We arrived at 5.20pm right before the nude night begins. We explored the new building from Level 1 to Level 5.

We love the open shower and the hot pool. It's not a jacuzzi but just a hot pool. We soaked for 15 mins and we left to explore the next level. The gym is located on Level 2. Nothing much.

Level 3 & 4 are the dark maze and Level 4 will be open on Wednesday, Friday to Sunday since it will be crowded. Level 5 is the TV area and the outdoor garden.

We went to the toilet at Level 5 which is at the back of the TV room. There are two rooms which you can use to have some action.

When I exited the toilet, I saw my friend making out with a guy. My friend told me to wait outside in the TV room. The guy pulled my hand and wanted me to join the fun but I said sorry, you guys go ahead.

The nude night begins!

We kept our towels at the locker and immediately proceeded to Level 3 and 4. We walked along the dark maze and kept touching other guys nipples, stomach, dick, and ass. There was this one particular hot guy. Tall, nice body, nice chest and long cut dick (maybe malay). I and my friend sandwiched him. My friend was busy sucking him while I was caressing his chest and ass. I got to play with his dick and he played with mine.

Next, my friend and I decided to make out publicly in the maze, knowing it would pull other guys to join us. It happened and we attracted other guys. Malays, Indians, Ang Mohs, and Chinese. All of us were busy hugging, taking turns nipple and dick sucking for about 30 - 40 minutes. A guy who was playing with my dick asked me to fuck him. It was hottttt!

Suddenly out of nowhere, this hot dude came which caught my attention. Nice hair, nice chest, nice body, nice uncut dick with narrowed pointed dick head, and cute ass. I cannot stop worshipping his body and dick. I caress him from his neck to his chest, nipple, dick, and ass. I went down on him and gave him a deep throat. I enjoyed myself. He played with my dick with others taking turns to suck him. 

After that, all of us stop and take a break. After some time, we went back to the maze and we bumped into the same hot dude with the uncut dick. Again, I caress him and to be honest, I don't want to stop. My friend went down and sucked his dick and mine. It was really hot. But unfortunately, someone disturbed our session and that hot dude left. What a bummer.

Whoever the hot dude is, thank you for the evening. I tried to find him on all floors after the session but I couldn't locate him. Maybe he already left or go somewhere else. I thought of exchanging contacts with him, but it's okay. Maybe next time.

We went to the next level and had a short session with someone else. My friend got fucked in the maze and I'm sure he had fun. After that, we decided to head to the shower to clean ourselves and left the place for dinner.

Overall, I and my friend had so much of fun at the new TMC. It's clean, huge and fresh. We did not regret spending four hours in there. We will be back soon to TMC for more action.

Can can can , can already 

We don't need everyone to come here and report every details what they did especially the usual - we kiss hug suck fuck swallow etc. Which is not doing those when having sex ??? 

Tell us if you did the followings ; I tied him up whacked till he bleeds, we somersault in the room until the door came down.   We were fucking at the drinking / TV place and all watching OR at the TV room there was a bukkake , 

Otherwise ........ 

Guest Mary please initiate
On 1/28/2022 at 11:31 PM, Guest Mary said:

We don't need everyone to come here and report every details what they did especially the usual - we kiss hug suck fuck swallow etc. Which is not doing those when having sex ??? 

Tell us if you did the followings ; I tied him up whacked till he bleeds, we somersault in the room until the door came down.   We were fucking at the drinking / TV place and all watching OR at the TV room there was a bukkake , 

Otherwise ........ 

Yes, you can initiate the above. You might need to bring in money boys. But some of things you might need to clean it up after the session. Eg bukakke on tv room 

On 1/28/2022 at 11:31 PM, Guest Mary said:

Otherwise ........ 

I like reading all your experiences leh. Like reading erotic stories what. 

Guest Hidden hot guy

This is my story.

The nude night begins!

Thanks for your post

On 1/29/2022 at 8:37 AM, mantin30 said:

Touchwood if got alert or warning from trace together for visiting sauna and need to serve loa, do you guys need to show company the trace together record?

It depends on your co and boss isn’t it?

anyway is there still loa? 
shd be hrw right

Edited by MidAge

Guest Guest First Time in TMC
On 1/30/2022 at 8:33 AM, Btmbtm1069 said:

i just wonder who had fun with the 2 China staff before?? They are hot!! I wish to grab them while they walk around and cleaning 

I blew one of them in the room before. He was cleaning and when I saw him, he seemed interested in me and the rest is history. 

On 1/14/2022 at 6:56 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Went yesterday around 6pm, got sucked good in the steam room by tall lean guy, who treated my cock like a lollipop. Applied lub around my whole pubes area, sucked and licked all around.

Went up to the maze area, fondled by a few, decided to go with a stocky bottom. This time round lasted longer as his ass was abit looser, alternated between doggy and missionary, fucked and wanked him until both of us came in missionary. Satisfying!

On 1/15/2022 at 5:01 AM, Guest JuicyYou said:

Wow so erotic! Which one is more happening? The maze or the steamroon? 

Anyone going Thurs 

Can bring noon open ??

On 1/30/2022 at 2:34 PM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

I blew one of them in the room before. He was cleaning and when I saw him, he seemed interested in me and the rest is history. 

U r so lucky! The staff is sky vegi compared to others sauna

Guest Guest First Time in TMC

I was there yesterday with a good crowd (not too many or too few) and ended up in a room on the 4th floor maze with a guy who’s bigger than me. What attracted me was actually his kissing in the hallway when I was surrounded by 3-4 others. 

He was moaning lots when I was biting his nipples in my mouth and alternating with giving him a blowjob. After a good half an hour, he still didn’t come and was still moaning how good I was and calling me daddy please stop, which I found strange. 😆 I guess he’s a daddy worshipper. 

I grew tired and as he didn’t want to leave, I left him in the room with his eyes shut, lights on and door opened waiting for the person to come along. As soon as I stepped out into the hallway, there were 2 guys deliberately blocking my way so I touched them. Soon 2  became 4 and I moved myself so that I was surrounded on all sides. I was groping them all around, trying to give each as much attention just as they were groping me all over. Sometimes at this point, someone may decide to have a one-on-one session without sharing and pull me into a room but this time it didn’t. At one point there were around 6 people and everyone was touching someone but it’s hard to keep everyone engaged, so 2 left. After some touching and biting nips, one of them pushed me down to blow him. I don’t know what went on above my head but all 4 started pushing their cocks in the direction of my mouth. I took turns to suck them and the 1st one came in my mouth. Usually when this happens, I would go spit it out and wash my mouth. But I was unable to move in a squat position surrounded by them so I continued to suck another hard cock with the cum still in my mouth. It was a feat trying to do that without swallowing the first load. 1 couldn’t wait and started wanking and sprayed his cum on the side of my face, neck and shoulders. I didn’t manage to service the 4th guy because as soon as the 2nd load was ejaculated in my mouth, I quickly rushed to the toilet to spit it all out.

When I came out of the toilet there were others around but I decided I had enough for the day and went off to shower. 

Guest Tree
On 2/2/2022 at 11:42 AM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

I was there yesterday with a good crowd (not too many or too few) and ended up in a room on the 4th floor maze with a guy who’s bigger than me. What attracted me was actually his kissing in the hallway when I was surrounded by 3-4 others. 

He was moaning lots when I was biting his nipples in my mouth and alternating with giving him a blowjob. After a good half an hour, he still didn’t come and was still moaning how good I was and calling me daddy please stop, which I found strange. 😆 I guess he’s a daddy worshipper. 

I grew tired and as he didn’t want to leave, I left him in the room with his eyes shut, lights on and door opened waiting for the person to come along. As soon as I stepped out into the hallway, there were 2 guys deliberately blocking my way so I touched them. Soon 2  became 4 and I moved myself so that I was surrounded on all sides. I was groping them all around, trying to give each as much attention just as they were groping me all over. Sometimes at this point, someone may decide to have a one-on-one session without sharing and pull me into a room but this time it didn’t. At one point there were around 6 people and everyone was touching someone but it’s hard to keep everyone engaged, so 2 left. After some touching and biting nips, one of them pushed me down to blow him. I don’t know what went on above my head but all 4 started pushing their cocks in the direction of my mouth. I took turns to suck them and the 1st one came in my mouth. Usually when this happens, I would go spit it out and wash my mouth. But I was unable to move in a squat position surrounded by them so I continued to suck another hard cock with the cum still in my mouth. It was a feat trying to do that without swallowing the first load. 1 couldn’t wait and started wanking and sprayed his cum on the side of my face, neck and shoulders. I didn’t manage to service the 4th guy because as soon as the 2nd load was ejaculated in my mouth, I quickly rushed to the toilet to spit it all out.

When I came out of the toilet there were others around but I decided I had enough for the day and went off to shower. 

is it true that many in TMC just want to get sucked?

Guest First time sauna-goer

Hi all, looking to go to the sauna for the first time. Would u recommend someone who is not on prep to take prep before going to the sauna? Even though I don’t think I’m into anal (mostly looking to suck/get suck) 

Guest VenassMacko

Last night TMC skin night really hot. When reached there sat 6pm when skin night started, it was full house. Mainly younger crowds. Most of them are really hot! 

Guest Guest
On 2/2/2022 at 5:04 PM, Guest First time sauna-goer said:

Hi all, looking to go to the sauna for the first time. Would u recommend someone who is not on prep to take prep before going to the sauna? Even though I don’t think I’m into anal (mostly looking to suck/get suck) 

On 2/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, Guest Tree said:

is it true that many in TMC just want to get sucked?

I feel there are almost equal numbers who wants to fuck and suck. Ok maybe a bit more suck. 

if you are not into anal, there’s no need for prep, which is for those into anal sex. If you are into bj, you still risk getting STIs though. 

Guest approach staff
On 2/8/2022 at 10:13 AM, kryptonian said:

Hi Guys,

Any idea which floor and where is the glory holes? Tried to find that time but cannot locate.

Ask the staff to personally show you the location of the glory hole. If both of you ok are ok, maybe can do the public show on the glory holes too. 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:00 PM, Guest approach staff said:

Ask the staff to personally show you the location of the glory hole. If both of you ok are ok, maybe can do the public show on the glory holes too. 

What if you met someone crazy and bite off your penis?

now they hve Yoga! but only on sunday??

Yoga & Pilates Trial Session

Date: Sunday 13 Feb 2022
Time: 7:00pm to 8:00pm

30mins Yoga Session
30mins Pilates Session

One FREE Trial Session for each Member.

RSVP your slot in person from 9 February 2022. 

Limited slot available. 

Guest Shiokoholic
On 2/9/2022 at 11:38 PM, leooo said:

Saw a young cute and fit guy in the sauna today. Think he came at 9+, anyone saw/play with him too? If he is here, hit me up! 

Tonight the skin night is packed with hotties despite the heavy rain. 

Guest Daniel Seah
On 2/9/2022 at 11:44 PM, Since u r here said:

now they hve Yoga! but only on sunday??

Yoga & Pilates Trial Session

Date: Sunday 13 Feb 2022
Time: 7:00pm to 8:00pm

30mins Yoga Session
30mins Pilates Session

One FREE Trial Session for each Member.

RSVP your slot in person from 9 February 2022. 

Limited slot available. 

Is it NUDE YOGA? NUDE PILATES?

Guest Romeo
On 2/10/2022 at 1:35 AM, Guest Daniel Seah said:

Is it NUDE YOGA? NUDE PILATES?

Since many gym in nude, I believe it should be ok to nude yoga n nude pilates. So cool n kinky. TMC is getting more n more interesting, with so many exciting activities including the coming Full Moon 🌖

On 2/9/2022 at 11:38 PM, leooo said:

Saw a young cute and fit guy in the sauna today. Think he came at 9+, anyone saw/play with him too? Didn't managed to do much but if you guys did, tell me some juicy stories haha

i think  we saw the same guy, skinnt lean twink with a long soft dick. He was with his partner a bug size chub. I went up to him and asked can i touch he walked away haha

Guest Shiokoholic
On 2/10/2022 at 10:47 AM, hard2kill said:

i was there yesterday night 7+ Not tht crowded

Not that crowded but still crowded right? Imagine you are at a 5 storey building not 1... 

It's ok, anyway I had fun last night. 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:00 PM, Guest approach staff said:

Is the Glory Hole big enough to put full hard cock and balls through?

On 1/2/2020 at 11:57 PM, Clif said:

Just wanna ask is it safe to go to tmc? Cuz never been before any of this sauna, like as in the towel (isit clean 😥), privacy all this? Will there be anyone taking pictures in the sauna or what, does one need to be fully naked down there? 😂

What are the chances like getting std from there if without any sexual intercourse, can bring own set of towel?

Then if dont want to hav fun, will one be pestered by the others?

Btw, what are the mixtures of the crowd down there like their ages?

pardon me for asking so much questions 😂😅

Still haven’t gone there? :)

Visited tenmen today in the evening since my last visit 2 months back. 
saw the naked yoga and pilates in action, interesting. The instructor is cute! His big balls were hanging (he’s naked) while teaching attendees. 
but that’s all about it. Not much crowd at the maze. All people a bit here and there. Only see small group people gathering at steam room. 
Overall no eye candy :(

On 2/13/2022 at 11:56 PM, potato said:

Visited tenmen today in the evening since my last visit 2 months back. 
saw the naked yoga and pilates in action, interesting. The instructor is cute! His big balls were hanging (he’s naked) while teaching attendees. 
but that’s all about it. Not much crowd at the maze. All people a bit here and there. Only see small group people gathering at steam room. 
Overall no eye candy :(

there is nude yoga and pilates now?

Guest Top&btm

Was there yesterday afternoon. Relatively a quiet day. Seems like ppl are more eager to have the action start in the sauna rather than the maze. Blow a guy in the sauna n the next thing u knw, crowd start to form around me. Wow... Bt nobody wanna give me a blow job. May I knw hw to make one blow for me? My guess yesterday was that a lot seems like waiting to get blow. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter