Male HQ

Miri ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest DK

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/08/2016 at 10:19 PM, Guest 34. said:

Anyone know good place for massage (by male) or men spa in Miri. I found a spa for men (Laksamana.com.my) but it is close this Saturday.

U can try search "massage in miri" at Facebook. Got a male massage center. Nice place and good massage

• G_M pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had my yacht at Miri Marina for several years. The gays are hard to find in Miri, however, well worth the effort.

I saw someone posted restroom at the Imperial Mall. Actually, YES! I admit I had someone cruise me there. 

I will be bringing my boat back to Miri this Fall 2018 and am going to throw a pool party aboard. 

So get your bathing suits out and slim down. 

There is a waterfall at Lambir Hills. This is a picture of me taken there.

It is not the main waterfall where the tourists go, this one is reached only by a long hike.

If you want to meet there leave a note here.

Captain Phil

HOT BuOYS Sailing

Miri.jpg

Edited by Hot Buoys Sailing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 7:30 AM, Westwind said:

Hi, yeah had few encounters

Bintang megamall

went in toilet opposite mcd. a guy was already standing by urinal. While I was peeing noticed the guy still standing there. Took a peek and noticed he having a hardon. Touch his hardon a bit but people came in. Took my leave 

Mind to share your encounters and cruising spots?

Guest Westwind
On 4/2/2018 at 1:51 AM, Anon111 said:

Better not cruising in imperial toilet

Wouldnt dare to hike in lambir park especially if u see softshell turtle or tortoise in tat area

Edited by Westwind

• G_M changed the title to Miri ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Was in Miri for work and decided to try out the massage near my hotel. Went with my colleagues around and many of the massage parlour are those who will directly tells you that they have a package for massage plus hanky panky with Female masseuse for RM$238 about SG$80.

Finally went to this more proper sounding shop called "Khang Mei Health Care Center" which was told that had been in operations for the last 12 years and is well known by the locals where they provides good foot & body massage service.

For myself, I chose to have male masseur for body massage, while my other male colleagues chose female masseuses for foot and body massage.

My masseur is a young guy who is from China. In the beginning, he did not use much strength, so I requested that he use more strength. I had been to many massage to know if a masseur is good or bad. At the beginning I almost wanted to tell him to stop as I don't feel he did a good job but after finding out that he was the only male masseur, I decide to continue as I was really tired from my work and need a good massage.

After the initial half hours, he starts to get better and the strength was good. I was supposed to have 2 hours and ended up asking him to do for 2 and a half hours massage. Total damage was RM$50 per hour and 2 1/2 turns out to be RM$125 which is only about SG$42. Which to me was well worth the money. Everything was proper and good. Don't except any hanky panky by the male masseur. I did not tip as he did not ask for it.

However, my colleague the Female masseuse did asked him if he wants to  "抓根" (zua gen) which indirectly means a happy ending after doing the massage for him. And the Female masseuse did ask for tip from my colleague for her service.

Khang Mei Beauty & Health Care Center Sdn. Bhd. (康美养生保健)

Lot 1081-1082, Jalan Merpati, 98000 Miri, Sarawak,  Tel : 085 415 899

https://www.google.com/maps/@4.4006427,113.9895619,3a,75y,262.3h,132.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3HnrCFIygNzZDkNwa6qo6w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 (click for google map)

Edited by ManlyUncle

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Westwind said:

Not much encounters, mostly just looking and staring. For me best spots would be Bintang, permaisuri . You up to it?

i see. always go to bintang whenever i'm in miri...just dont know which floor is happening. will try next time hehe

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.