Male HQ

What Do You Love About Life?

IkuTube

Many of us live in a perpetual state of wanting more.  That is not to say there is something wrong with enjoying material things.  So long when one can afford, not by him deceive, lie nor steal, it does not matter what others think.  As Jack London once said, "The proper function of man is to live, not to exist."  However, there are more to life than these material things - the house, the car, the IT gadgets, the career, the apparels, etc.

Then there are those intangibles that define us too.  That make us to live.  That shape our destiny.  That carve our future.  That mold our attitudes and forge our characters.  I learn a great deal that the best thing in life is free, that does not cost a single cent.  Love, for instance, creates my life at where I am today.  Not only for the love that I receive but the love that I create that gives me to experience life and to enjoy it to the fullest.

Let's add on to the list of things that we love about life - minus all the material things.  Hopefully, the list will inspire us to be happy inside out.  What we feel from within will only be the conviction to assume the way of life.

Let me start:  

01.  The love and the comfort of my friends.

02.  The faith of my family members, friends and clients who never give up on me.

03.  BW the Forum that provides the space for learning.

Your turn .. :)

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest 72%dark

The beauty and wonder of life on Earth. The awe and fury of a thunderstorm; the cool air breathing quietly thereafter. Towering white clouds in a piercing blue sky. The dappled shade under an old tree; the moss growing on its bole; the rustle in the breeze…

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

Kate moss wearing a dress with a bow

The laughter on something silly yet innocence.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Nothing.

Life is suffering.

I am not pessimistic,  I am just pragmatic. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I just got off the phone call from SGH.  The doctor is changing my medication to a more effective type tomorrow.  So, whatever short life I may have, I treasure it.  

Enjoy the simple things in life - making jiaozi/gyoza for dinner.  Check the photo below to know how pleased I am with the results. 

IMG_20160105_183104[1].jpg

568ba198c7ec9_IMG_20160105_1831041.thumb

At this point in time, life and I don't get along a whole lot.

But I know that it can change within the next few days or weeks or months. Like what azimuth says, life takes you to the highest of highs and lowest of lows.

If I think of the times that I truly loved life, it was when I was stable. Ironic given what I just said above. But it's when I know that I have everything where I want it to be that I know nothing can go wrong (for now).

• 6 months later...

i realized the most beautiful thing about life is how you can learn something new every day.

there are days when i feel low and that i wish i could be born as somebody else, but there's something about new lessons to be learned each day that excites me. i don't think i want to ever belittle life, or to ever not celebrate it.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

The chance to achieve enlightenment n nirvana.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic