Male HQ

Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest brando

Is it true that only the person sucking will get STD ? THe person being suck will not ?

The person being suck can get germs from his mouth, like herpes....

Std can be transmitted

1. from mouth to dick,

2. from dick to mouth.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I know the following questions might sound pretty dumb and uninformed, but:

1)how do you guys have ONS without ever considering the risk of HIV and STDs?

2)How prevalent are STDs?

3)And how can I protect myself (apart from using the condom)?

4)Should I gargle my mouth with listerine before and after giving a blowjob?

Guest Guest

1) We don't have ONS without ever considering the risk of HIV and STDs. Your assumption is incorrect.

2) Very prevalent.

3) Practise abstinence.

4) It's your choice as it's not going to help preventing STDs anyway.

Guest Morris

The risk of HIV and STD is very real.

Seriously better protect yourself...

You should be able to find similar posts by searching for the right keywords (see "search" button on the upper right hand corner).

I think most of been answered repeatedly, paraphrased or otherwise, by some really wonderful folks lurking here.

I will try to offer some of my own views, pertaining to your questions. Hope they are useful to you.

1) Your sexual behavior is important. You can get HIV, HPV (warts) and STDs via oral or anal. Anal has a much higher risk than oral. Cuddling, masturbating, erotic massages and a chaste peck are quite safe. You have to make a conscious choice how far you are willing to go, for whatever reasons.

Also, I want to point out that you can get various forms of Hepatitis from oral or anal (predominantly anal), depending on your immunization levels. Somehow, this gets neglected because most people are already properly immunized. If you practice rimming, please do visit a GP for a combined Hep booster shot

2) If you are cruising or picking up random strangers - STDs are common

3) Condoms help. Lubricants help. Good personal hygiene helps.

4) A mouth wash doesn't help prevent HIV or STD. Plus if you have cuts or ulcers or any form of openings in the mucous lining of your mouth, it increases your chances of being infected orally.

On a personal note, I do make it a point to get tested for HIV at least once every 2 years, which by most standards is pitifully little? But I've not really slept around indiscriminately so I guess I didn't want to waste too much money on tests...

Std can be transmitted

1. from mouth to dick,

2. from dick to mouth.

just to add on from here =]

3. exchange of body fluid (pre cum, ejaculation)

4. anal sex ( both can get too.)

Some std can be cured but not all. even when cured, the damages left behind are still there but you're clean! but you might still feel the pain there as there are still damages left. like mending of broken glasses.

You mean if I am under 18, then DSC won't allow me to check for STD? Like I should go if I am under 18?

I believe that they still will let you check. but whether they will take further actions, like contacting the police, i'm not quite sure about that.

earlier in one of the postings there was a discussion on STDs. Visit this website, it gives you a good overview of the different types of STD and the treatment.

http://www.std-gov.org/welcome.html

My small contributions - I find these links are usually quite well updated. Hopefully they will be useful to those diligent enough to pore thru.

http://www.hpb.gov.sg/sexualhealth/article.aspx?id=2246 - a usual rule of thumb is if you are underage, anonymous testing does not apply at DSC - someone already hinted at / confirmed this earlier (?)

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm - FAQ on HIV/STDs specifically. Actually, CDC is the premier site for information on other contagious diseases as well. Good leisure and accurate academic read.

Medscape is another good site but some parts need registration to view so can't post links here, sorry.

Unfortunately, to actually lead a psychosomatic normal life as an infected person, research has shown that you need strong support from families, friends and sometimes the kind advice of a good samaritan.

The mental well being of the patient is often neglected, not for lack of wanting but because sometimes it is easily overlooked.

So, if any kind soul can point to the right psychology or psychiatry texts on HIV/STD, much appreciated in advance!

Guest asdsdsdsd

anybody know where we can get free std testing? btw i have this small white on the underside of my penis head...it doesn't hurt. there's no bulge or anything..infact it looks more like a scar can it actually be an STD? i'm not even sure if i have it since young...

just to add on from here =]

3. exchange of body fluid (pre cum, ejaculation)

Among which I'd add saliva. Trepenoma, the bacillus that causes syphilis, for one, can be transmitted by French kissing.

Ultimately there is no such thing as safe sex, only safer sex. If you're the panicky sort, don't engage. Stay home, watch pxxn, wank and the only STD you'd be at risk of is a sore wrist. But if you do engage, for goodness's sake, get tested regularly. At least a few STDs are asymptomatic during the early stages but remain contagious.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Guest first time paranoid help

Hey guys, I just gave an blowjob to a hunky handsome man who initiated a bj, I don't usually perform acts unless its worth the price.

This is my first time doing it and after reading this, I'm so paranoid.....

He's has short hair, handsome muscular, tanned, clean looking man, I mean his dick is cicumcised and looks clean.

I was sucking for 5 min and I retract and gave him an handjob as I do not want his seaman inside my mouth. I'm a clean freak, and I played safe !

When I reach home, I quickly brush my teeth and rinse with listerine, the thing is that, after doing some research

I found out that brusing my teeth after an bj will increase risk of contracting some diseases due to microscopic wounds.

I was like really pissed off and scared at the same time. But then again oral sex has the lowest risk of all sexes. I'm thorn whether I'm safe or not.

Can someone please suggest?!!!!!!

Hey guys, I just gave an blowjob to a hunky handsome man who initiated a bj, I don't usually perform acts unless its worth the price.

This is my first time doing it and after reading this, I'm so paranoid.....

He's has short hair, handsome muscular, tanned, clean looking man, I mean his dick is cicumcised and looks clean.

I was sucking for 5 min and I retract and gave him an handjob as I do not want his seaman inside my mouth. I'm a clean freak, and I played safe !

When I reach home, I quickly brush my teeth and rinse with listerine, the thing is that, after doing some research

I found out that brusing my teeth after an bj will increase risk of contracting some diseases due to microscopic wounds.

I was like really pissed off and scared at the same time. But then again oral sex has the lowest risk of all sexes. I'm thorn whether I'm safe or not.

Can someone please suggest?!!!!!!

hiv virus is pretty fragile, so unless you brushed your teeth 20 sec after the blowjob with cum/precum in your mouth, I don't think that the viruses (if any) would survive long enough for you to get home, go to the toilet, take out your toothbrush, put toothpaste on your toothbrush and start with the brushing. And assuming you gargled with tap water before you brushed, whatever viruses that were lucky enough to survive to this point would be killed by the residual chlorine in our tap water.

Guest first time paranoid help

hiv virus is pretty fragile, so unless you brushed your teeth 20 sec after the blowjob with cum/precum in your mouth, I don't think that the viruses (if any) would survive long enough for you to get home, go to the toilet, take out your toothbrush, put toothpaste on your toothbrush and start with the brushing. And assuming you gargled with tap water before you brushed, whatever viruses that were lucky enough to survive to this point would be killed by the residual chlorine in our tap water.

Thank you spit for the ..explaination. Actually, you do made a point. Actually it happened at the my house downstair swimming pool changing restroom. I did rinse and gargle with the shower tap, I'm sure the interval was like 20 min or more before I go up to my house. I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of this, perhaps I read too much incessant info from websites and wiki.

Anyway, thank you so much for the reply. I guess I'm realieved a little.

Thank you spit for the ..explaination. Actually, you do made a point. Actually it happened at the my house downstair swimming pool changing restroom. I did rinse and gargle with the shower tap, I'm sure the interval was like 20 min or more before I go up to my house. I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of this, perhaps I read too much incessant info from websites and wiki.

Anyway, thank you so much for the reply. I guess I'm realieved a little.

i hope you do mean split :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

if i smoke before a BJ, would the virus in the precum die upon touching my ciggie coated mouth? i tot the nicotine and all the toxin left inside my mouth after a smoke makes the environment unfriendly for HIV

Guest Guest

Had external warts b4 and went to nsc for treatment using liquid nitrogen.as someone said u may be attended by a young trainee.i suggested u better demand that a regular attend to u.its a waste of visit if someone not expert performing the treatment.one must take the treatment seriously. Cannot anyhow try how to insert the tube to open your asshole before spraying the liquid nitrogen.happened to me thats y i feedback to the nsc doctor pls get the regular guy to do the treatment. Just my 2 cents.

Guest Guest

I suggest buy a small mirror and regularly check your asshole for any manifestation of external warts see for any extra skin growing by touching skin near ass. My warts is different.its not like cauliflower but its a skin that grow length about 2 inch already when i found out.

Guest guest

I've had anal warts before but its gone now. DSC Clinic at Kelatan Lane treats anal warts by spraying liquid nitrogen which will cause the warts to drop off after some time. It is painful, kinda like a bitting/burning pain and it takes a few treatment for the warts to be completely gone depending on how bad it is. The doctors and nurses are very professional and friendly. You can be sure that you are in good hands. Your privacy is top priority there. Plus you can have a complete HIV test there too. Just to be sure. =) The price for the treatment is pretty reasonable. It is a subsidy clinic.

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/

Guest Guest

always wash your hands w soap throughly after touching public facilities like the handle in the bus and mrt.

dont touch ur face and body w/o washing your hands as these virus can spread via contact.

sometimes we can get warts by using hotel towels!

take care of personal hygiene. dont share.

why people too lazy to do a search on google and ask non-experts here and get wrong info.

If you do not like to answer or read, then scroll away. Do not create a climate of fear whereby members are so afraid to ask and/or answer queries. This is a place where gay men can come together and seek solace, advice and opinions on anything that affects us all. Why do you have to be so combative, argumentative and negative? Please, be empathic. One day, you might need advice too. 薑心比心

er not sure but hiv virus not that sturdy anyway. u can consider chlorhexidine gargle if u want but no promise (after all chlorhexidine in higher conc is used as antiseptic pre-operation). herpes not so sure tho.

what are the symptoms for anal warts? i've read through wiki but still do not understand.

Anw, i had this non-anal session some times back in a hotel with my buddy. I do not know if it was the virus that pass on from his mouth to my hole while he rimmed me. After that session i often have itchiness on outer layer of my anus. Often, after my big business, it was so itchy that i have to wipe it with toilet paper till it bleeds. Only after when water touches i can feel the wound in pain. I tried seeing what is going on there through the mirror but there is nothing there accept for a very small wound which bleed from my rough wiping of toilet paper. Also i realized the wounded part is a little bit swollen than the other side of the ring. For now, it itches badly way before i can feel there is some big business to be done(it's like a warning that sh_t is coming).

Till date other than this symptom i do not have any un-usual experience going on my body... I wonder if anyone here have the same symptoms like mine or had this before? or anyone knows what this symptom of itchiness represents...? Pls share... thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Why would you suck a penis when you see warts on it??? The person has got genital warts or some other form of STD!!! Ask him to seek help. I'm no doctor but if another person performs oral sex on him, then he probably gets whatever form of STD he has, warts or otherwise. As far as I know, genital warts don't grow in the mouth but in the genitalia or anal area.

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Guest suck suck

If someone had warts before on his penis, gone, and someone oral him, will the person who oral him get warts on his mouth area?

Suck it! Warts are delicious :P

Why would you suck a penis when you see warts on it??? The person has got genital warts or some other form of STD!!! Ask him to seek help. I'm no doctor but if another person performs oral sex on him, then he probably gets whatever form of STD he has, warts or otherwise. As far as I know, genital warts don't grow in the mouth but in the genitalia or anal area.

Unfortunately you are wrong. Warts can grow in your mouth.

Read up on http://www.warts.org/oral-warts.html or http://www.thedramadownunder.info/bugs/genitalanalwarts

Guest Guest

Of course if visually u see something not right, u won't suck... But what about that

Guy has got warts before, which has been dropped off and the receiver didn't know about it.. Will he still gets it?

From my understanding, male genitalia warts are commonly caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). Some strains of the virus is associated with cervical cancer in females, while other strains mainly cause genitalia warts. A HPV vaccine is available locally, but mainly introduced to young ladies before they become sexually active (exposed to the virus). Post virus exposure, the vaccine doesn't help anymore. Currently, there is no known cure for HPV.

Research shows that up to 60% of sexually active adults carry the virus, but only 10% of the infected will display symptom (e.g. warts). The warts can be treated medically or surgically, but the virus will still remain in the body, and cause flares/new warts over time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi...

I'm pretty new in the scene, especially in Singapore. Anyone care to share your experiences:

- where can we get tested?

- how are the procedures?

- how long will it take for the results to be ready?

- how much does it generally cost?

- any advise for first timers?

Thanks so much :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have STDs, touchwood. But I'm always worried that I'll catch something, even though I use a condom all the time for anal sex. I also never have the other person's cum in my mouth or body. As a precatution, I usually gargle with Listerine before giving BJ or rimming, and have a soapy shower after sex to wash off any bodily fluids. However, I'm aware that being safe still means you can catch things like crabs, warts, and oral herpes.... Yucks!

Anyone has experiences or tips to share?

Guest Guest

Hey dude, if the person is infected, mouth wash b4 or after won't help at all. And I read somewhere tt alcohol mouth wash b4 suck is worse becos it will increase the chances of breaking ur mouth membrane or something (others can correct me)

other than stds, beware of pubic lices too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I don't have STDs, touchwood. But I'm always worried that I'll catch something, even though I use a condom all the time for anal sex. I also never have the other person's cum in my mouth or body. As a precatution, I usually gargle with Listerine before giving BJ or rimming, and have a soapy shower after sex to wash off any bodily fluids. However, I'm aware that being safe still means you can catch things like crabs, warts, and oral herpes.... Yucks!

Anyone has experiences or tips to share?

Yucks? We know an STD is never pleasant. But has it every occured to you that there may some guys here with an incurable STD. Just a gentle reminder, eh? :)

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest miffed

Yucks? We know an STD is never pleasant. But has it every occured to you that there may some guys here with an incurable STD. Just a gentle reminder, eh? :)

yeah, i slept with this sucker and he gave me herpes. annoyance much!! :swear:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crabby

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask couple of questions. I've been having a long distance relationship with this guy for three months now, and yesterday he said that he wanted to get intimate when we meet if I'm comfortable. I really like this guy, and wanted to do this. But there are couple of things that I feel apprehensive about. Despite he said he is clean and had a test two months ago, I don't know if I can trust him completely. So my question is,

1) how likely is it to contract STD diseases (especially herpes) from kissing?

2) how likely is it to contract STD diseases (especially herpes) from unprotected oral sex?

3) What if he had sex with someone with STD during this two months period?Will he be capable of passing this disease to me?

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...

1) how likely is it to contract STD diseases (especially herpes) from kissing?

There are 2 variations of herpes. Type 1 and 2. Type 1 herpes are pretty harmless and most people do have it but the virus is dormant. You can get it from your grandmother if she kisses you. If he has herpes type 1, you do stand a chance of contracting it. The only way is to prevent it is to not kiss him, or use a dental dam if you must.

2) how likely is it to contract STD diseases (especially herpes) from unprotected oral sex?

Like I've mentioned above, you can get herpes type 1 from your grandmother kissing you, or even sharing eating utensils from someone who has it.

3) What if he had sex with someone with STD during this two months period?Will he be capable of passing this disease to me?

Depending on what he has, if he his health results are negative, you should be fine. Keep in mind, there is no cure for herpes. It just lies dormant in you once you get it.

So if you are afraid of getting it, my advice is not to have sex at all with this guy.

Love. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Ironrod

hey guys, do you know that aids or other stds are very high in gays? arent you guys worried when giving bj or anal sex with strangers?

I was told j-walking can get knock down by car too but sometimes I still j-walk.

U can't stop living just because of "danger", most important is have u done enough to prevent yourself from being hurt?

hey guys, do you know that aids or other stds are very high in gays? arent you guys worried when giving bj or anal sex with strangers?

Yes, we know. And yes, we're worried. So we either just don't sleep around with random strangers at all or we use condoms during sex and have HIV checks regularly. Simple as that.

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on STD + Symptoms of STD + I may have contracted STD + What are the difference STD? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.